Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bumped into that Sam in the pop up tipi thing in Newcastle a few years ago, she had a really nice jacket on, so I told her. She got all excited and told me where it was from and what size she had incase I wanted to buy it. I thought that was bloody nice of her 😂
That Laura has a baby now.
Not a fan on Rachael I think she would look down on us normal folk without an Instagram following 😂

I bumped into that Sam in the pop up tipi thing in Newcastle a few years ago, she had a really nice jacket on, so I told her. She got all excited and told me where it was from and what size she had incase I wanted to buy it. I thought that was bloody nice of her 😂
Not a fan on Rachael I think she would look down on us normal folk without an Instagram following 😂
Yeah she would!! Even in her husbands wedding speach he mentioned that Rachel was obsessed with social media!!! I mean if that does not tell you something 😝

Their own thread 100% 🤣🤣🤣

Eeee that was supposed to sake Coke head, not come head 🤣🤣🤣 Although probably that too
“Allegedly” both 🤣

I honestly think Sam is lovely. Looks likes she’s stuck up her own arse but when you speak to her one on one she’s really nice.

Yeah she would!! Even in her husbands wedding speach he mentioned that Rachel was obsessed with social media!!! I mean if that does not tell you something 😝

Their own thread 100% 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah never have and never will like R

but the thread needs to start and all the tea can be spilled. And there’s a lot of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also met Sam, and I have to admit, I had a pre formed opinion of both her and her now ex (Daniel) from seeing bits of them on mutual friends instagrams. I had thought they were a right pair of nutters.

Deffo stand corrected thoughas she was absolutely lovely IRL. Polite, really interested in having a nice convo, very complimentary and quite self deprecating! An all round lovely lass, and you could tell she was a girls girl too.

He was also very nice and generous too. (Insisted on buying the drinks - even when I argued) I was quite shocked when they split up (found out via socials) as they had seemed very happy and well suited?

Reactions: 2
I also met Sam, and I have to admit, I had a pre formed opinion of both her and her now ex (Daniel) from seeing bits of them on mutual friends instagrams. I had thought they were a right pair of nutters.

Deffo stand corrected thoughas she was absolutely lovely IRL. Polite, really interested in having a nice convo, very complimentary and quite self deprecating! An all round lovely lass, and you could tell she was a girls girl too.

He was also very nice and generous too. (Insisted on buying the drinks - even when I argued) I was quite shocked when they split up (found out via socials) as they had seemed very happy and well suited?
She’s brilliant. I can see why people don’t like her and how she comes across sometimes but like I said one on one she’s lovely. Same as Danielle. I don’t agree with some of the things they’ve done in the past but I can only judge people on how they are with me and they’re both really nice to me. Laura and Rachael look down their noses at people all the time. (I’ve got examples but it’s just boring mundane stuff) For some reason people think the sun shines out of their arses.

Reactions: 3

Before my era of ‘knowing’ them. Since this thread I stalked Dan Dillon and I think him and Sam were such a lovely Match. That Lucy seems to be quite sly to be honest. Team Sam!

Reactions: 4
“Allegedly” both 🤣

I honestly think Sam is lovely. Looks likes she’s stuck up her own arse but when you speak to her one on one she’s really nice.

Yeah never have and never will like R

but the thread needs to start and all the tea can be spilled. And there’s a lot of it
Just spill it here :) it’s all relevant haha
A new one would be what Newcastle Instagram or Rachel Casey’s pals 😂😂
I actually get the impression Sam wouldn’t stick her nose up at you as much as the rest would x

Reactions: 2
Just spill it here :) it’s all relevant haha
A new one would be what Newcastle Instagram or Rachel Casey’s pals 😂😂
I actually get the impression Sam wouldn’t stick her nose up at you as much as the rest would x
Come on tea impending ☕

Rachael isn’t the wildest out of them. As others have said Dan and Sam are. They’ll do it anywhere 🤣

I follow Laura and what a bore she has turned into since she's had the baby. Literally every story is of her baby, or her doing a cringey selfie or video of her and the baby. We get it, you've got a baby! Don't get me wrong she's a cutie, but it's just total baby overload. Too much! I bet her friends are sick to death of her, I would be 🤣😬

Reactions: 5
I follow Laura and what a bore she has turned into since she's had the baby. Literally every story is of her baby, or her doing a cringey selfie or video of her and the baby. We get it, you've got a baby! Don't get me wrong she's a cutie, but it's just total baby overload. Too much! I bet her friends are sick to death of her, I would be 🤣😬
I see more of that baby In that bed than I do my Own

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How mad I distinctly remember Dill and Sam doing greek islands including a full photo shoot with those buggy car things.. now he’s doing the same with the wifey who he apparently cheated with - What’s that Lucy one supposed to be like? I can’t believe she’s a dentist … obviously really intelligent