Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend had a fling with him for quite a while... quite a few times he invited her over while Rachael was upstairs asleep and actually had sex with my friend downstairs 😬

I know this makes my friend a bad person too but definitely don't think she was the only one he had done this with over the years 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whaaaaaaaaat!! That is risky behaviour!!

Reactions: 2
Yes and I used to feel anxious just my friend telling me this stuff 🤣

But if his that care free about it surely my friend isn't the choosen one
Doubt it!! He’ll have done it loads. She doesn’t have the perfect life she tries to portray!! Probably why he puts up with her tit.

Doubt it!! He’ll have done it loads. She doesn’t have the perfect life she tries to portray!! Probably why he puts up with her tit.
Yeah he has. Even with one of her so called mates 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Spill the ☕ welcome 🤗
It’s one of her friends she’s posts with quite a lot. Rachael was passed out drunk in a bedroom and her mate fucked him in the kitchen. Was a long time ago but still

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s one of her friends she’s posts with quite a lot. Rachael was passed out drunk in a bedroom and her mate fucked him in the kitchen. Was a long time ago but still
Explains a lot! I don’t think anyone deserves to be cheated on but shows what a toxic bunch of people they are. He’s not actually that good looking :sick:

Probs gonna go for Sam
Sam is actually really nice, bit crazy when it comes to her bfs but she’s not stuck up her own arse like some of the others. Danielle is really nice too. I don’t even need to comment on the others you can judge that by their social media.

Reactions: 3
Sam is actually really nice, bit crazy when it comes to her bfs but she’s not stuck up her own arse like some of the others. Danielle is really nice too. I don’t even need to comment on the others you can judge that by their social media.
Please give us a name 😂

Please give us a name 😂
I really can’t. I know you’re not supposed to be vague n stuff on here but as far as I’m aware there’s on maybe 4/5 people that got told what happened so wouldn’t be hard to work it out who I am. But he’s allegedly done stuff like that a lot, As someone else said

I really can’t. I know you’re not supposed to be vague n stuff on here but as far as I’m aware there’s on maybe 4/5 people that got told what happened so wouldn’t be hard to work it out who I am. But he’s allegedly done stuff like that a lot, As someone else said
Well I hope it’s not Laura
And if you said it’s not Sam or Danielle
Gonna go for Kate 😂

Reactions: 1
why do you hope it’s not Laura?
You can see on photos he has his hands on her friends arses and stuff .. I Would say Kate. Sam Had a video story on her Instagram months ago of Kate with a list Of names of the blokes Kate had slept with .. it was quickly Deleted but few footballers were on there

why do you hope it’s not Laura?
No way would Laura do that. She's too nice

Not sure where you get the Danielle is nice😂 She's a complete bleep

Is R aware he has cheated? Or has she never been told?