Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrible person just been made told she’s been slating a small business owner who she has worked with. Yet she calls us out for speaking our minds?

Reactions: 1
Pity party again today. Pretending it’s because she’s having a crap day that she and the kids haven’t left the house. No Greedy Tits it’s because you haven’t got a PR trip booked in, we all know the only time your kids see anything other than the inside of your deplorable house or ASDA is when it’s a free trip 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Pity party again today. Pretending it’s because she’s having a crap day that she and the kids haven’t left the house. No Greedy Tits it’s because you haven’t got a PR trip booked in, we all know the only time your kids see anything other than the inside of your deplorable house or ASDA is when it’s a free trip 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️.
She managed to leave it today for her PR Trip! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought last night she was saying how ill her baby was? I bet she’s glad that passed otherwise she wouldn’t have made the PR trip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up. What a crock of crap she talks her baby was super ill but not too ill for a freebie trip to the theatre 🙄. Shouldn’t complain really it is literally the only time those poor kids leave the house. They’ll grow up to think it’s completely normal to only leave the house once per calendar month 🤦🏼‍♀️. She definitely reads here. Yesterday after I’d comment that she only takes the kids out when it’s a gifted day out she did a poll on her stories about how she wants to take them out for a few days out and asking where they should go. So embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Just caught up. What a crock of crap she talks her baby was super ill but not too ill for a freebie trip to the theatre 🙄. Shouldn’t complain really it is literally the only time those poor kids leave the house. They’ll grow up to think it’s completely normal to only leave the house once per calendar month 🤦🏼‍♀️. She definitely reads here. Yesterday after I’d comment that she only takes the kids out when it’s a gifted day out she did a poll on her stories about how she wants to take them out for a few days out and asking where they should go. So embarrassing
I saw that I assumed she was looking for her next gifted trips 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I saw that I assumed she was looking for her next gifted trips 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
This has made me laugh because that’s exactly what I thought! She’s out again today on another PR trip, I think she must book them all in back to back. I am intrigued to know how much her gifted items and trips equate to at the end of the year. What do you all think? She has to of had at least £15k worth of freebies so far this year right?

Reactions: 3
This has made me laugh because that’s exactly what I thought! She’s out again today on another PR trip, I think she must book them all in back to back. I am intrigued to know how much her gifted items and trips equate to at the end of the year. What do you all think? She has to of had at least £15k worth of freebies so far this year right?
Absolutely!! yet she’s always moaning/has such a hard life while some of us actually have to work for a living and actually have to pay for our own trips, kids clothes, toys, home appliances, buggies, garden furniture, dining room furniture playmates etc. I will not buy from brands she endorses as they clearly don’t care or even check the true engagement or entitlement of those they gift to, they just give them to any beggy mum with more kids than they can afford that buys followers and DMs brands begging. I’d love to see her do, wear or use something that wasn’t gifted or go out somewhere that wasn’t a pr trip

I really cannot fathom why companies work with this greedy cow, can they not see she will just take whatever is being offered to her and isn’t loyal to a company - like the bottles she was sent to advertise mam, dr browns and I think tommee tippee as well 🙄

Reactions: 1