Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anddd here she is with her 8th AD post of the week. Her captions are always so fuzzy. No punctuation, grammar is terrible and the generic ‘wow these look great’ …. ‘those packs look fab’ comments from all the organic paid for followers.

Reactions: 2
impressive really coz she has been quite quiet the last week too apparently has been spending time with her mum according to her stories. I can only imagine this week will bring us a lot more ads if that’s the case!

Anyone follow hebeaxon? She is boring, she thinks she is funny but is actually quite cringe. She is another one who accepts baby product after baby product. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread

Anyone follow hebeaxon? She is boring, she thinks she is funny but is actually quite cringe. She is another one who accepts baby product after baby product. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread
Very surprised she doesn’t have a thread, someone asked on a different thread how to make one about her. She thinks she’s hilarious but she’s just a scrounger who takes all the freebies she can get. She’s friends with all the looping gals that are obsessed with followers. She would only uses thread for clout anyway

Reactions: 1
Just started one 😊

There's another one that annoys me is @mamadoitblog her kids must be so bored of constantly making videos for her, you can see how bored they look in some of the shots clapping for the transitions. And for what? A box full of stuff you can buy in Poundland? What's the point 😂🥱
the over forced smiles

You can imagine underneath the music she's like KEEP SMILING! How sad, I don't enjoy watching them at all i just feel sorry for the poor kids

So it seems someone reported her profile/picture for nudity. But she clearly doesn't understand 😅 whoever reported it was clearly concerned for the kids safety, if it was someone looking for those kind of pics does she really think they would report it 🤦🏻‍♀️ stop monetising your kids!

How did I miss this pic! It must have been taken down for her to be told about the report otherwise you don’t get warnings

From what I can gather she had posted a photo/photos of the older 2 kids in just swim pants and people had reported it for child nudity (I didn’t see the photo/s) she then went on her story to say that apparently Instagram didn’t have a problem with it however they obviously did as it’s been removed 🤦🏼‍♀️. She then went on to say that if people think it’s sexual then they’re weird and totally disregarded the fact that maybe whoever reported them may actually concerned for the children considering the track record Insta has with not shutting down blatant pweirdo accounts. There’s no way with that many fake followers that she can vet them all and posting photos of her children not fully clothed is totally irresponsible in my opinion. Fair enough those of us that have private accounts and have only family or friends on there but she literally has thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 4
She has stopped putting ads on her grid posts, even tho they are items that are ads/gifted. She 100% doesn’t claim her earnings does she