Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is that another new pram on her stories? Could have sworn she was meaning before about her little girl not being able to walk and was hinting for a double…. It now looks as if she has a new one

Reactions: 2
Why does She feel the need to do weekly themes for her stories. I love a poll but the fact she does them daily makes it boring for everyone else. She needs to lay off them because they are boring as hell

Suprised there’s not a thread on other’s yet that nylah doughty one seems grabby and a little bland but agree rach hugo sofia is by far the worst her page gives me a headache just looking at it all so much junk as well her homes the perfect ad for the charity shop
Yes! Nylah woman had everything in her new house gifted, her views are fake. A girl I know is in her clique and she admitted her stats are shocking but brands don’t care

insta-frauds

Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.

anon231

It amazes me that any brand/company approach her to work with. I’d take one look at that disgusting house and reconsider. Her photos are of such a poor quality too, she always edits her own and the children’s faces so badly. Yes moaning is what she does best. I’m sick of her saying she was supposed to be doing this that or the other today but she feels ‘meh’ so she’s having a lazy day. You’re lazy every day love

insta-frauds

Been off Insta for a while due to personal circumstances but greedy Tits has not disappointed this last week. She’s advertised gender reveal canons ….. despite not being pregnant and therefore having absolutely no use for them oh and another item of soft play, this time a ball pool. She knocks me sick this woman. The pure greed of her, the amount of crap she collects and hoards you would think she lived in a mansion but no… just a sh*t hole.

Momster

The new reel ...why is she trying it again . Its nothing short of a disaster

Also why after getting gifted an oven and hiv and fridge would you cook a fukin burger and pizza.

• Haha

Gimmethegossipgirl

Just caught up. What a crock of crap she talks her baby was super ill but not too ill for a freebie trip to the theatre 🙄. Shouldn’t complain really it is literally the only time those poor kids leave the house. They’ll grow up to think it’s completely normal to only leave the house once per calendar month 🤦🏼‍♀️. She definitely reads here. Yesterday after I’d comment that she only takes the kids out when it’s a gifted day out she did a poll on her stories about how she wants to take them out for a few days out and asking where they should go. So embarrassing
I saw that I assumed she was looking for her next gifted trips 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
She’s done this before when she actually didn’t purchased it. She messaged the small business saying I didn’t tag it was gifted because I don’t want to attract lots of Collab requests for you. Her profile is a mess. If I had a business I would take one look at the page and think no thanks. There’s not one decent shot photo yet she’s a photographer and editor?
I still can't understand that her job is an editor, surely this is a lie! Her photos and editing are terrible.

You’d think her ‘hubby’ might have had a wash for the occasion. He looks like he stinks 🤢
So does she. She has mentioned her awful hair. No rach it's not because of as you say lack of vitamins and nutrients due to pregnancy its because you clearly haven't had a hair cut in years and your hair is like rats tails because you haven't taken care of it

Same! I thought she must be late 30s at least. Another blatant beg on her stories for yet another gifted cake. ‘Ooh it’s my birthday please gift me a cake and other nice things’ so so desperate. Maybe she will be lucky and a company will gift her the oven glove she has asked for so her hubby can buy her a cookbook because what in the name of Jesus H Christ is in that slow cooker on her grid post 😩

Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.
It's actually really sad isn't it. I understand not everyone can afford to go places on the breaks but lots of days out and activities are free. I doubt Rach has anytime to do those with this children though as she's too busy sending beggy emails for free crap.