Questions & Answers #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a glass of wine and relaxing after a manic day 😅.

What's your favourite thing about your home?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
it's really cozy

what category would you excel at during a pub quiz?

• Heart
I have quite a few 🤣 I love Chanel buttt sadly not worth the money. TBH when it comes to expensive high end designer shoes/trainers none are worth the price tag. I love a pair of adidas atm just not of sambas because everyone and their mums wearing them 🥲.

What are your Saturday plans ?

100% agree with yours, bit of a toss up between the tea tree and la roche posay's cicaplast baume. It's like the adult version of sudocrem.

what's a name you love?

Visiting a farmers market with my boyfriend and hopefully getting breakfast there. Then some house cleaning.

you?

• Heart
it's raining and my bf got in at 5am so i'm thinking not much 😅

do you prefer tea or coffee?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Coke!! I think coke zero tastes disgusting 😭

would you rather throw someone and organise a birthday party OR have someone throw you a birthday party?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.