Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I have a scan this week so I'm excited to see baby again :)

What's your favourite song at the moment?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
My late aunt used to tell us “ always remember that the dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed”. It’s stopped me being a bitch many times 😂

Worst advice you’ve ever received?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

QueenBW

VIP Member
The day before yesterday. My dad's a raging narcissist and as much as I have curtailed contact, it doesn't seem to be enough.

Your favorite thing to do on Sunday? And will you do it today/ did you do it today?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good it’s my sons first ever Christmas play this morning 🥺 he’s an elf can’t wait to see him in it

what was your first ever job?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

strawb

VIP Member
a roomba (yay!), makeup, lots of gin haha, grinch socks, chocolate, homemade mulled wine etc 🤭

what's your favourite gift that you received and one that you gave?

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
We have three hours of uninterrupted “adult” time on Sundays when my kid goes to his nans. Had it today 😈

did you have a gap year?

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
My boyfriend used to do some contract work at my old place of employment. He always had the spare key to my car and one day when he was in he thought it would be funny to move my car to the alternative car park whilst I was working to make me think it was stolen I was fuming :ROFLMAO:

What's your favourite pasta dish?

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s my sons 4th birthday! we’ve got a few nice things planned for it

do you like spoilers for tv shows/films or do you prefer going all in not knowing a thing?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
it may be an obvious one, but i was talking to someone just last week about accomplishing some 2024 goals and how we were writing these goals and wishes down and believing that we can do that and even more, but we need to take massive action and figure out what the steps are to get there. we often think of some things as too distant or impossible but if you write down step by step how to get there, you can start working on it 💪

how are you spending your monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

probecco

I got a faux leather jacket and everyone has commented on how much it suits me. My favourite present that I gave was probably a photo book for my mum she spent ages looking through it again and again. It was a mix bag of old and new photos.

Same again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4