Questions & Answers #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ok. full of cold felt a bit down this morning but feel a bit better now

what’s your favourite meal of the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ALL! Joking but so hard to choose! I love breakfast and dinner. Couldn’t care less about what I have for lunch most days.

Would you tell your friend if her insta pics are too photoshopped?

Probably not unless she asked me outright. The friends I know who do edit their photographs are the most insecure anyway.

Last thread you read before this one?

this was the first thread i opened this morning

what are your friday plans?

I've got a list of jobs to get through including deep clean fridge and de-weed plants 😒 and tonight I'm going out for some drinks

what's for breakfast?

I'm quite busy tomorrow with some coursework then sunday both sets of our parents are coming round

How many loads of washing do you tend to do per week?

where i live (location not apartment)

do you have any fresh flowers at home atm?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
actually no i haven't liked my last couple of books much

have you seen dune and will you be watching the sequel?

I haven't. I want to read the book first but I haven't felt like reading fantasy in a long time.

What are you most looking forward to this weekend?

I got a text reminder about a nail appointment tomorrow that I thought was next week. I live a simple life 😂😂

you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the One Day Netflix show with a tub of ice cream (also lead a simple life lol).

If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.