Questions & Answers #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day before yesterday. My dad's a raging narcissist and as much as I have curtailed contact, it doesn't seem to be enough.

Your favorite thing to do on Sunday? And will you do it today/ did you do it today?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
We have three hours of uninterrupted “adult” time on Sundays when my kid goes to his nans. Had it today 😈

did you have a gap year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did!

Would you like a chance to redo your "youth"? (whatever that means in terms of timeframe for you).

Yes! Sign me up haha. There was some incredibly tough times that I couldn't avoid but there's certain parts I would like to go back and be like wtf are you doing!

What was your first car?

Reactions: 2
I'll be up at 6:30 tomorrow. I'll have half an hr extra in bed with it being half term 😅🤣.

what are you looking forward to for the week ahead?

No I don't think my brain could handle anything new rn🤪

will you watch ushers Super Bowl performance ?

Nope it’s half term and we had a busy day yesterday so we’re just having a quiet one today

do you exercise everyday?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
no, usually 5 or 6 days a week though

what's your favourite thing to to have on toast?

Working in a bakery when I was a teenager on Saturdays only because at the end of my shift we got to take home anything leftover that we wanted as it was closed on Sundays. I used to grab loads :ROFLMAO:

what's for lunch?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.