Questions & Answers #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently bought the rosemary oil for hair thats apparently trending on tiktok and it has helped my baby hairs grow a lot!

what do you wear to lounge around the house in winter?

Right now I'm living in my Oodie, fleecy PJ pants and thick thermal socks i got for skiing years ago. Normally I'm OK in a hoody and some joggers! Can't work out if it's me as I spent 3 weeks recently in almost 40°c heat or if there is something wrong with our insulation lol.

Whats the best Xmas pressie you've bought this year? Not necessarily what you would like yourself but something you're really excited to see someone open?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
it's silly really haha but i got my fiance socks with faces of our cats and it says I AM YOUR GOD on them 😂 😂

what's the best gift you've ever given someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
last year I took my bf to Edinburgh for his 30th/Christmas present and I organised everything and it was honestly the best time ever ❤

do you prefer muffins or cookies?

• Heart
oooh muffins!

who was your most played artist on your spotify wrapped? (or if you don’t have spotify, who do you think is your general most played artist)

the incredible history of it

where would you rather go on vacation: indonesia, japan or south korea?

aside from work, i have to do some tax paperwork, go have lunch at grandma's, i have a workshop to attend, a pub quiz, and sending a xmas package

same?

• Heart
Had to get secret santa gift for work, and I will drop things to charity shop, see friends over the weekend and plan the christmas meal.

will you do dry jan or veganuary?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.