QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pathetic? Sure wish I could duck off for a few days just to “read”. Get a bleeping grip, girls
Interesting that it doesn’t seem like Liang is there or at least not in any of the stories or posts from the girls- but Liang has posted Sophie on her story?
---
This is pathetic? Sure wish I could duck off for a few days just to “read”. Get a bleeping grip, girls
lol at them acting like this isn’t what they constantly do? Like you don’t need to go away to do nothing but read when that’s literally your life already

Reactions: 3
I still find it so odd that none of these "events" ever include the girls partners. Liang has a husband, so does Rach, Sophie has a fiance. But it seems like none of them have even met or very barely interacted. For a birthday brunch you'd think Rachel would've spent that with her husband. Do all the partners dislike eachother or something? You absolutely don't need to be besties with all your partners friends but for milestone events like birthdays you'd think they'd occasionally interact.

Do we think Liam will even be invited to Sophie's wedding???
They probably all discussed behind Georgias back that it'll send her into 'a slump' to be the only single gal so they decide to keep it just girls LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I have nothing against the genres they read but annotating them seems like such a pointless waste of time. I doubt any of them will go back to reread sections they’ve underlined in an Emily Henry book for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually embarrassed for them.
Imagine having the confidence to tell other friends and family they’re going on a holiday to ‘read’.
Georgia should spend her energy on improving her mental and physical health not reading teen fiction FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also you can’t tell me Georgia actually enjoys reading. It seems like she’s forcing herself to like it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what do they do? Just sit down and do duck all for hours on end and not speak to eachother? Weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I have nothing against the genres they read but annotating them seems like such a pointless waste of time. I doubt any of them will go back to reread sections they’ve underlined in an Emily Henry book for example.
The saddest part is… I think they actually will.
They have so much time to do the most meaningless things.

I wonder why Rachel has such serious anxiety and georgias mental health has been on a downward spiral for years when they do so much to work on themselves like reading teen fiction and... pretending to read teen fiction.
TBH these girls should voulenteer or even travel do anything, nothing wrong with reading but when you are reading 8hrs a day 6 days a week maybe thats why you feel empty and have nothing in your life besides pretending to be like sophie

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Rachel has such serious anxiety and georgias mental health has been on a downward spiral for years when they do so much to work on themselves like reading teen fiction and... pretending to read teen fiction.
TBH these girls should voulenteer or even travel do anything, nothing wrong with reading but when you are reading 8hrs a day 6 days a week maybe thats why you feel empty and have nothing in your life besides pretending to be like sophie
I would love to know from Georgias personal trainer what happened. She mentioned how toxic the PT was again in a recent vlog.

If only she realised that her current life is toxic

Reactions: 7
I would love to know from Georgias personal trainer what happened. She mentioned how toxic the PT was again in a recent vlog.

Probably told her the truth and she couldn’t take it. Encouraged her to actually do things if she wants to achieve anything and it was ‘too much’

Reactions: 8

Yes I’m so curious, she’s referenced it a few times now and I wonder if she just had a problem with counting calories and tracking macros or with the actual PT himself 🤨 it used to seem like she loved him

Yes I’m so curious, she’s referenced it a few times now and I wonder if she just had a problem with counting calories and tracking macros or with the actual PT himself 🤨 it used to seem like she loved him
I don't think he was toxic at all, she was just too sensitive and couldn't take what he was telling her probably. Or she was told the fact that eating less = losing weight and then Sophie got in her ear about how ToXiC that is

Reactions: 6
I don't think he was toxic at all, she was just too sensitive and couldn't take what he was telling her probably. Or she was told the fact that eating less = losing weight and then Sophie got in her ear about how ToXiC that is
I do think some people act like thier trainer was sooo soo mean. When they expect you to show up or tell you, you aren't seeing progress because you didn't do anything outside of frothing over your trainer

As someone who had fallen into dangerous habits and obsessed over macros, that’s how I took it with Georgia that she was focusing on it for unhealthy reasojs
yeh now she’s gone the other way but that doesn’t negate any trauma she felt during that time bc she might have looked healthier on the outside

As someone who had fallen into dangerous habits and obsessed over macros, that’s how I took it with Georgia that she was focusing on it for unhealthy reasojs
yeh now she’s gone the other way but that doesn’t negate any trauma she felt during that time bc she might have looked healthier on the outside
Totally agree but that’s not the trainers fault… his job is to tell her how/when to exercise and what targets she should be meeting with her macros and if that doesn’t suit her then totally fine but I don’t think it’s fair to blame him for doing his job

Totally agree but that’s not the trainers fault… his job is to tell her how/when to exercise and what targets she should be meeting with her macros and if that doesn’t suit her then totally fine but I don’t think it’s fair to blame him for doing his job
Nah we dont know what the trainer did or said or if he encouraged her to push herself to an unhealthy level who even knows
Just hope they all get help mentally because its obvious all are struggling its just people take more notice of Georgia because shes single, fat and talks about her sadness the most

I've been involved in various nutrition programs and exercise groups, and I see a lot of people blaming the programs as being toxic, when really they have a disordered view of nutrition/exercise that they need to address on their own. I listened to a podcast that raved about a macro counting program, but one of the hosts had a history of ED; eventually, that issue came up again, so she switched her tune to "any type of calorie restriction is disordered eating!" Nah man, you just have a brain that has disordered thoughts around food and exercise, and you need to recognize that and not put yourself in those situations. Unless the coach makes unhealthy comments or dangerously restricts your calories (and you're not a bodybuilder), providing an exercise program and a macro plan with a calorie deficit is not inherently toxic.

I like Georgia, but I've only recently started watching her videos as something to have in the background. Her old videos came up, and it's bizarre how much more mature and calm she seemed compared to now.

Reactions: 11
I've been involved in various nutrition programs and exercise groups, and I see a lot of people blaming the programs as being toxic, when really they have a disordered view of nutrition/exercise that they need to address on their own. I listened to a podcast that raved about a macro counting program, but one of the hosts had a history of ED; eventually, that issue came up again, so she switched her tune to "any type of calorie restriction is disordered eating!" Nah man, you just have a brain that has disordered thoughts around food and exercise, and you need to recognize that and not put yourself in those situations. Unless the coach makes unhealthy comments or dangerously restricts your calories (and you're not a bodybuilder), providing an exercise program and a macro plan with a calorie deficit is not inherently toxic.

I like Georgia, but I've only recently started watching her videos as something to have in the background. Her old videos came up, and it's bizarre how much more mature and calm she seemed compared to now.

Georgia has definitely changed, and IMO they all come across as less mature now. I enjoyed watching their videos when they were more independent and shared what they had going on in their lives. Now a lot of it is just silly or revolves around the three of them...and reading. It's quite shocking how they've all transformed over the last year. I find their friend group insufferable. I watched Rachel's video of the mountain trip, because she seems to genuinely enjoy reading and she rarely travels, but I stopped 10 minutes into Sophie's video, I couldn't even let it play in the background 🙈