QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t watch Sophie’s new video (because CBF), but went to the comments to see what her “exciting news” was and saw this little gem, if this was one of you guys, then good on you!
So what she’s asking people to send her recipes? What a flop business move

So what’s the story? It is a cook book?

Yes, it's a cookbook and apparently she's been working on it for a couple of years, but because of contracts and such, she hasn't been able to share anything about it with us...UNTIL NOW. Now...a week after we talked about her cookbook on here lol
---
I watched Sophie's latest vlog where she's talking about the cookbook. She shared a cookbook she had to make in grade 12, the ebook she released around 2020 and how she's always wanted to publish a physical cookbook with lots of recipes. She wants people to test recipes for her, if they want to, to make sure the recipes are easy to follow. And she's having the recipes looked over by a naturopath and nutritionist.

She says she's been working on this for about two years and that's why she hasn't been as consistent with YouTube sometimes, because she's been busy writing recipes...testing recipes... I'm sorry, does she realise she's been travelling abroad with Georgia, taking girls trips and going to events the last two years...and just flat out not doing much of anything else?

***She shared a story on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, where she did an ad for Wild deodorant, from her living room, with Gilmore Girls paused in the background. Imagine being so lazy (or something) that you can't even be bothered to film a two-minute clip about deodorant from your bathroom or maybe bedroom?? And she was whispering! I really think she's depressed. I'm also shocked a brand would pay for an ad like that.***

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes, it's a cookbook and apparently she's been working on it for a couple of years, but because of contracts and such, she hasn't been able to share anything about it with us...UNTIL NOW. Now...a week after we talked about her cookbook on here lol
---
I watched Sophie's latest vlog where she's talking about the cookbook. She shared a cookbook she had to make in grade 12, the ebook she released around 2020 and how she's always wanted to publish a physical cookbook with lots of recipes. She wants people to test recipes for her, if they want to, to make sure the recipes are easy to follow. And she's having the recipes looked over by a naturopath and nutritionist.

She says she's been working on this for about two years and that's why she hasn't been as consistent with YouTube sometimes, because she's been busy writing recipes...testing recipes... I'm sorry, does she realise she's been travelling abroad with Georgia, taking girls trips and going to events the last two years...and just flat out not doing much of anything else?

***She shared a story on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, where she did an ad for Wild deodorant, from her living room, with Gilmore Girls paused in the background. Imagine being so lazy (or something) that you can't even be bothered to film a two-minute clip about deodorant from your bathroom or maybe bedroom?? And she was whispering! I really think she's depressed. I'm also shocked a brand would pay for an ad like that.***
What a crock of tit

Reactions: 3
What did your message say?
Unsure why my phone autocorrects “shits” to “tit’s” but here we are.

I wrote:
“Do you actually know what this means? You’re literally just using buzz words and your looks over and over to push your pyramid scheme. You’re preying on vulnerable women who think if they come to your classes they will be like you, not understanding the privilege you have. Think about what you’re doing. Think about how you’re contributing to society. Think about your pyramid scheme and your lack of qualifications.”

I honestly cannot stand her. She’s the worst one. I also don’t get how the rationale of these MLM girls to flaunt how much money they’re making off the people that follow them. Doesn’t it make the people realise how insane it all is?!

also, what the hell is Sophie doing with a cook book? I’ve only followed her for a year or so but I swear up until the hot cross buns I’ve not seen her talk about recipes once. Get fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If I was Rachel’s friend who had the hens party, I’d be pretty pissed off to see her complaining on a vlog about having to go to my party. I get that she has anxiety and might be trying to be relatable but not everything needs to be put online. She should have complained to Liam instead. The worst hit was when she filmed the update on Sunday like “shock horror I had fun” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was Rachel’s friend who had the hens party, I’d be pretty pissed off to see her complaining on a vlog about having to go to my party. I get that she has anxiety and might be trying to be relatable but not everything needs to be put online. She should have complained to Liam instead. The worst hit was when she filmed the update on Sunday like “shock horror I had fun” 🙄
100% why would anyone ever invite her to anything again. Weird because she was having sooo much fun at the 1D night and taylor swift but is that only when Sophie has fun somewhere or?

Reactions: 5
:LOL: Not Sophie starting the vlog where she announces her cookbook with being too tired to cook so ordering GyG.
Will the cookbook contain recipes from subscribers and the menus for GyG and Oporto?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:LOL: Not Sophie starting the vlog where she announces her cookbook with being too tired to cook so ordering GyG.
Will the cookbook contain recipes from subscribers and the menus for GyG and Oporto?
I haven’t even watched Sophie’s video yet but I’m already sick of hearing about her recipe book. She wants her subs to do everything for her, including finding a location for her to film content to sell the book to them 🤦🏻‍♀️

---

I know who would love to test her recipes 🙋🏻‍♀️💡!!Georgia!!

Love that Sophie rocks up to Rachel’s “events” with no food or recipes. Top Job Sophie- giving it your absolute all 😂

• Haha
100% why would anyone ever invite her to anything again. Weird because she was having sooo much fun at the 1D night and taylor swift but is that only when Sophie has fun somewhere or?

Yes! I've noticed that as well. Rachel and Georgia are sucking the life out of Sophie, and Sophie is taking on their mannerisms and aesthetic, agh.

Yes isn’t it the other way around? Sophie definitely seems to be the ringleader and Rachel and Georgia are constantly looking at her for approval.
What I see is Sophie becoming more of a homebody and reader like Rachel, but her book reviews/videos are not as good. From my perspective, she doesn't seem genuinely interested in reading in the same way Rachel does. Sophie seems to pick up on little things Georgia does like talking out of the side of her mouth in that weird voice and turning everything into a question??? Her personality hasn't been as prominent over the last year. She seemed happier before.

...And the aesthetic I'm referring to is about the dark, slicked back hair and a change in her outfits. She used to wear colourful, formfitting, or cute flowy outfits and now she wears a lot of darker colours- more black. I'm not opposed to wearing black, it's just something I noticed.

---

OMG a cookbook! I absolutely cannot wait to try some of these delicious and inspirational recipes! The health and aesthetics!
Are you Forealz!
1DE29C55-A8C1-4224-B776-6857AEFC7E67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
What I see is Sophie becoming more of a homebody and reader like Rachel, but her book reviews/videos are not as good. From my perspective, she doesn't seem genuinely interested in reading in the same way Rachel does. Sophie seems to pick up on little things Georgia does like talking out of the side of her mouth in that weird voice and turning everything into a question??? Her personality hasn't been as prominent over the last year. She seemed happier before.

...And the aesthetic I'm referring to is about the dark, slicked back hair and a change in her outfits. She used to wear colourful, formfitting, or cute flowy outfits and now she wears a lot of darker colours- more black. I'm not opposed to wearing black, it's just something I noticed.
TBH they all seemed so much happier before, even georgia talking about her mental health, she says it was bad for her before but now she can't leave her house without anxiety or being upset... .tbh i think that she seemed happier and better before

I’m dying to see the horrendous outfits. I’m surprised she didn’t bring her boyfriend. Does he even work?
he might be the photographer
---
TBH they all seemed so much happier before, even georgia talking about her mental health, she says it was bad for her before but now she can't leave her house without anxiety or being upset... .tbh i think that she seemed happier and better before
she needs to move back to Brisbane and get some help once and for all.

I disagree. I think it’s important and healthy to spend time away from your partner with your friends.
Oh 100%, in fact, i've previously commended the girls on this balance. But birthdays and weddings? Maybe I'm more codependant than I care to admit but not inviting best friends spouses to weddings and important life events seems far removed to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1