QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100%, in fact, i've previously commended the girls on this balance. But birthdays and weddings? Maybe I'm more codependant than I care to admit but not inviting best friends spouses to weddings and important life events seems far removed to me
Nah, don’t see an issue with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Alright this is getting ridiculous now…
Which one of you nuffies has downloaded this?
How on earth has her app got 12k?!
What’s next Rachel gets her own event’s creation business?
are you Forealz!
IMG_7112.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBH they all seemed so much happier before, even georgia talking about her mental health, she says it was bad for her before but now she can't leave her house without anxiety or being upset... .tbh i think that she seemed happier and better before
YES! I totally agree

One of Jaz Hand’s employees came up on my FYP today saying she had to do her uni exam in the US in the parking lot (could’ve been a joke) and she’s pretty sure that she failed. Why the hell is Jaz sending her only friends employees with her to coachella if they have real world commitments? Aka University exams!? So irresponsible.
no mention of study time before the exam either, seems like as soon as they got to LA they went shopping etc. ridiculous.

IMG_6256.png

IMG_6257.png
These hideous outfits will haunt me forever. Constant second hand embarrassment for Jaz, YOURE 30 FFS- STOP FOLLOWING TIKTOK TRENDS 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does Allie Auton have her own thread? Omg, she is so annoying.. her croaky voice does my head in and the way she films herself with her head facing away from the camera.. is it because of her egg head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does Allie Auton have her own thread? Omg, she is so annoying.. her croaky voice does my head in and the way she films herself with her head facing away from the camera.. is it because of her egg head?
UGHHHH I feel the same about her! I used to like her youtube content when i was in my fitness "era" but her voice drives me maddd. It gives me shivers hahah, nails on a chalkboard

UGHHHH I feel the same about her! I used to like her youtube content when i was in my fitness "era" but her voice drives me maddd. It gives me shivers hahah, nails on a chalkboard
omg the vocal fry!!! I haven’t watched her for years either but when I did I had to speed her right up. I find her and Jake so Random. Jake looks like a 16 year old wanna be cool dude … odd odd odd

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone finish this boring boring chatty video???

I couldn’t finish cause they spoke about fro-yoy toppings for 10 mins and then absolutely garbage.

They need to get a life which involves paid work, away from YouTube, delete their tiktok accounts and demolish the facade of being into books.

Attachments

I couldn’t finish cause they spoke about fro-yoy toppings for 10 mins and then absolutely garbage.

They need to get a life which involves paid work, away from YouTube, delete their tiktok accounts and demolish the facade of being into books.
LOSERS

Something I didn't expect to see: Georgia popped her mouth open so Sophie could feed her a spoonful from her bowl...then they spent 21 minutes constantly saying some variation of, "mmmmhmmm" while discussing hypotheticals and would you rather...between that, they talk about not having travel plans this year or next year (even though something is apparently happening next week) but definitely 2026. "2026 is locked in" and allude to Sophie moving in 2026...Georgia wants to follow her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Something I didn't expect to see: Georgia popped her mouth open so Sophie could feed her a spoonful from her bowl...then they spent 21 minutes constantly saying some variation of, "mmmmhmmm" while discussing hypotheticals and would you rather...between that, they talk about not having travel plans this year or next year (even though something is apparently happening next week) but definitely 2026. "2026 is locked in" and allude to Sophie moving in 2026...Georgia wants to follow her.
I really need an eye roll reaction on here 🙄

Reactions: 2
OMG a cookbook! I absolutely cannot wait to try some of these delicious and inspirational recipes! The health and aesthetics!
Are you Forealz!
View attachment 2880342
Her WHITE salmon always gets me hahaha soooo overcooked!!
---
Also, sounds crass of me to say but... Rachels boobs are looking large & in charge recently and she's stopped all her fit checks in her tight bike sorts so I am getting major pregnancy vibes. BUT maybe she's just stopped gyming and gained a little.

Reactions: 2