QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia has definitely changed, and IMO they all come across as less mature now. I enjoyed watching their videos when they were more independent and shared what they had going on in their lives. Now a lot of it is just silly or revolves around the three of them...and reading. It's quite shocking how they've all transformed over the last year. I find their friend group insufferable. I watched Rachel's video of the mountain trip, because she seems to genuinely enjoy reading and she rarely travels, but I stopped 10 minutes into Sophie's video, I couldn't even let it play in the background 🙈
Not only are they literally reading young adult but they are also colouring in children’s cartoon books and then proceeding to pick who is who. Then they double down on boring by playing would you rather, but young adult book version. Then they cook pizza every night for dinner and wear matching cartoon shirts.

They all film the same boring as f*ck content. I have no idea how they can even sit down and edit their videos without falling asleep to how dull their personalities are
---
Rachel must be loving herself sick now that she has morphed into Sophie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think the book reading trip was an idea of ‘momager’ Liang?! I feel like Liang has pushed Georgia and Sophie into reading as Rachel has had some success with book content

Reactions: 3
I can't believe they all pretty much released the same video.
Before Georgia came out I thought the issue she had with the PT was that she fancied him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so glad that Liang has read this thread and identified that there are mental issues with these three, after watching the videos they all look like they have been sent to a mental asylum to get help from Liang.
-read and self care
-all dress the same
-secluded location
-all talk about crazy things
-all try to colour in the lines and have fantasies about who is who, which btw looks like they have been bought at an RSL club kids pack.

I find a lot that Georgia is constantly in the background like a lapdog looking for attention from Sophia, she genuinely does not look like she reads or has an interest just responses of ‘mmmm’ and ‘yeah’,
Rachel, the ‘oh’ reader trying to be cool and just buying the same clothes as Georgia but naturally smaller sizes.
then we get to Sophia. My goodness, can she actually cook? I would have thought a trip like this would be perfect for her to cook and ‘rest recipes’ with her cos called ‘besties’ but no she f**ks up pouring flour into a bowl…

IMG_7278.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Find it funny Rachel is into Guilty as sin.. she knows what its about right lol

• Haha
Find it funny Rachel is into Guilty as sin.. she knows what its about right lol
Eyyyy! Maybe she uses it while she visits her own spank bank

But yeah, not to mention alot of christians are calling its lyrics blasphemous

What if I roll the stone away?
They're gonna crucify me anyway
What if the way you hold me
Is actually what's holy?
If long suffering propriety
Is what they want from me
They don't know how you've haunted me
So stunningly
I choose you and me
... Religiously

Sophie finally updated the banner for her YouTube channel. At least it matches the profile picture she's had for a while, which is just awful. She looks very thin and bald; it's not flattering IMO. I'm curious why she would choose that photo.

Also, I'm honestly surprised to see Sam in her banner. I suppose it doesn't matter, but I would've chosen the photo of him proposing to her in Greece 🤷‍♀️ And the pancakes, when was the last time she shared having pancakes?? All I've seen on her channel for months is the salmon, bland veggies and potatoes, avocado toast and hot cross buns. I'm not counting the random steak Sam made...or countless GYG runs.

Attachments

I’ve got the ick from Georgia using her bedsheet as a tablecloth when hosting book club…girl if we all know you sleep naked on that thing, then so do your friends who have to eat/drink off it 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve got the ick from Georgia using her bedsheet as a tablecloth when hosting book club…girl if we all know you sleep naked on that thing, then so do your friends who have to eat/drink off it 😖
I thought she pulled it off her bed and straight on the table the way she carried on 🤣🤣 where was Rachel with all her ‘event’ professional advice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Between the sleuths here and on the Sarah's Day thread, together you lot could pick out a pregnant woman before even she knows she is 😅

Predictions: Georgia will get more depressed, Sophie will play the "will I won't I have a baby too" game, and Rachel will 🎀tablescape🎀 nonstop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Between the sleuths here and on the Sarah's Day thread, together you lot could pick out a pregnant woman before even she knows she is 😅

Predictions: Georgia will get more depressed, Sophie will play the "will I won't I have a baby too" game, and Rachel will 🎀tablescape🎀 nonstop
Rachel will also have to pretend to want a baby because sophie is doing it when really it would cut into her reading time too much

How the actual duck is Georgia getting sponsors like yoplait!? The fact that she films herself doing healthy habits for a sponsor reel is soooo fake.

Liang must be good at only showing Georgias content from 2020-2022 to line these deals up.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jaz H wants to move house again, she must hate the apartment she is in as she’d rather go live with her mum til they find something. I doubt Housewife Peter gets any say.