Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
England better team for majority of the game but no needle in the final third.

Take the chances or its game over no matter how well you play. You dont need 8 or 9 nearlies. You need 2 net breakers.

France werent great. 2 to 3 men on Mbappe at all times which left Griezman with assists for both.

Reactions: 6
i’m guessing from one of the many places in the world that isn’t england? this made me 🤣
They said they wasn’t English, they’ve put down England, I’m English and proud, sick of people putting us down, I want to know what team they follow that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for Rashford for that after the Euros 😢
Not on him, if youre relying on one guy at 100 minute of normal time, youve not done enough really like Rashford though and I hope that he doesnt get any tit from anyone. 🥺

Reactions: 3
i don’t like what the presenter just implied about morocco then - i hate the itv coverage 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not on him, if youre relying on one guy at 100 minute of normal time, youve not done enough really like Rashford though and I hope that he doesnt get any tit from anyone. 🥺
Not on him? It was his penalty that his misssed and I feel sorry for him that he missed it, that’s all.

All the pundits don't help themselves. 'This is a missed opportunity' because it would have been Morocco in the semis, as though that would have been a guaranteed win.

This is why everyone jokes 'anyone but England'.

what did they say? i turned it off in a huff soon as the game finished 😂
i’m paraphrasing but he basically said are england kicking themselves knowing it would have been morocco next and implying it would have been an easy route to the final.

in fairness ian wright shut it down quite fast.

Well it wouldn't be the World Cup if there wasn't crushing disappointment from the England team

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’m paraphrasing but he basically said are england kicking themselves knowing it would have been morocco next and implying it would have been an easy route to the final.

in fairness ian wright shut it down quite fast.
Have they watched Morocco? Bloody unbelievable team so far. I kinda wish France had won by more or even better, England losing to penalties again (although technically… 🙈) but hey they’re out 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Have they watched Morocco? Bloody unbelievable team so far. I kinda wish France had won by more or even better, England losing to penalties again but hey they’re out 😂😂
exactly! to give him credit, ian w basically said “you’re being ridiculous” but in a nice way 🤣

Reactions: 3
Not on him? It was his penalty that his misssed and I feel sorry for him that he missed it, that’s all.
Oh I wasnt having a go. I just meant yes he missed his free kick (so close too) but at 100 minutes in, its just bad luck nothing he could have done better. I was agreeing with you I think...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All the pundits don't help themselves. 'This is a missed opportunity' because it would have been Morocco in the semis, as though that would have been a guaranteed win.

This is why everyone jokes 'anyone but England'.
Exactly. The media and pundits lack any awareness as to why the other home nations get so annoyed about them. They act like they’re always the favourites or in with a chance when the reality is they’ve not won anything since 1966. I think that the pressure put on the players by the media is a big part of the reason they always bottle it. Let them go without expectation and they could surprise you but until then get a grip.