Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like in that game or previously? the last time i can remember them going to penalties was around 2014/2015, when argentina won again, so idk.
What I saw was previously. I can’t find what I saw now but seeing a lot saying the Netherlands were acting up in this game and that’s why Argentina reacted like that

What I saw was previously. I can’t find what I saw now but seeing a lot saying the Netherlands were acting up in this game and that’s why Argentina reacted like that
No, not really. Looked like Argentina was favored and didnt get called out for faults they made.

Reactions: 3
No, not really. Looked like Argentina was favored and didnt get called out for faults they made.
It was a badly refereed game for both sides to be honest, the ref was booking everyone for stupid tit like talking back to him and missing out on things which actually deserved yellow cards. Messi even slagged him off after and said he wasn’t up to the job

Reactions: 4
It was a badly refereed game for both sides to be honest, the ref was booking everyone for stupid tit like talking back to him and missing out on things which actually deserved yellow cards. Messi even slagged him off after and said he wasn’t up to the job
yep. fussed around giving yellows during the shootout (for reasons no one seemed sure of) yet missed van dijk chest slamming someone to the ground during the initial team scuffle. ref never had full control of the game at all and lost it completely by the end.

edit: omg your icon 🤣

Reactions: 2
and Croatia then went and knocked out Brazil so it’s entirely possible. I wish I’d put a bet on them now.
ugh i almost bet on them/us yesterday because the odds were 1:9 but then i wasn't in the mood to do it and i regretted it so much 🥴

Got my toddler to bed and England are behind already FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

My friend is in London and said loads of fireworks going off Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus from the Morocco fans.

Reactions: 1
Got my toddler to bed and England are behind already FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

My friend is in London and said loads of fireworks going off Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus from the Morocco fans.
Same here in the netherlands. Fireworks, cars honking and fights with the police.

Reactions: 2
Not looking good for England is it. Hope they're knocked out so we can put this sorry world cup behind us

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Corrupt ref, dirty bastard French, I thought the Argies were bad but they are worse, duck you duck you and duck you, every tournament we are done over🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my toddler told me it’d be 3-2 (tbf he didn’t have a clue what i was on about when i asked) and his Dad was like ‘let’s put a bet on’ glad i didn’t 🤣 unless by a miracle England win 3-2 now 😂

Corrupt ref, dirty bastard French, I thought the Argies were bad but they are worse, duck you duck you and duck you, every tournament we are done over🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
You’ve not been done over, your just not good enough. The Euros was England’s for the taking you still bottled it, at Wembley. Maybe they should have just stuck beards and moustaches on the Lionesses and sent them instead?😂 It’s always someone else’s fault when England duck up for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
if it wasn’t england i would agree with you because that was definitely a penalty but i have never wanted a team to fail as much as i want england to fail in any sport so i disagree 🤣

also the endless use of “we” and “us” is bugging me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5