Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha just about got through! Dirty dirty team, fingers crossed for Croatia
i have a huge soft spot for croatia tbh, they’re just a solid team with a lot of heart, their goalkeeper is outstanding too.

i’m too late for predictions but i’m hoping for morocco (🤞🏻) and france (i’m welsh and so tomorrow, i will be french). knowing my luck it will be portugal and england though 🤣

it depends whether portugal start ronaldo i suppose. they are a much better team without him and i hate the whole circus of the crowd crying for him to come off the bench.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh and this is 1000% why i’m not an argentina fan, i hate graceless winners:

C6B2D5A2-25BE-4A24-9229-D64ECCACF699.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Came to say how awesome it is that Croatia won. Such a good team and since last world cup I was rooting for them cuz they're just hardworking and focused
All those who cheered for brazil thought it would be an easy win. Lol

• Heart
when you compare that to this...

View attachment 1796272

they have so much class & respect ♥
exactly!!

it’s weird to me that brazil got so much ott comments about having a dance after scoring goals, whereas argentina can get away with blatant disrespect of their opponents because they have messi and he “deserves” a world cup.

i’m officially in the anyone but argentina or england camp at this point 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly!!

it’s weird to me that brazil got so much ott comments about having a dance after scoring goals, whereas argentina can get away with blatant disrespect of their opponents because they have messi and he “deserves” a world cup.

i’m officially in the anyone but argentina or england camp at this point 🤣
Boooooo lol 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿to win 2-1🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes morocco!! they’re so well organised and have looked great this tournament, i might adopt them as my team 🤣

not sure why we needed to immediately look at ronaldo’s :( face rather than seeing the team who deservedly won celebrate though.

(i hate the itv coverage but i do like ally mccoist on commentary. he has so much genuine enthusiasm)

I bleeping hate Ronaldo so am over the moon Portugal have got knocked out. He’s never going to get his hands on the World Cup now. I really hope Messi does just to piss of Piers Morgan 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate Ronaldo so am over the moon Portugal have got knocked out. He’s never going to get his hands on the World Cup now. I really hope Messi does just to piss of Piers Morgan 😂
if messi does then i think that officially ends the whole conversation about which of them is this generation’s GOAT. and anything that annoys piers is good with me, though argentina’s antics did annoy me yesterday.

i would love for either morocco or croatia to do it though. both underdogs who play with so much genuine passion without a big “star” ego player (i know croatia have modric though, but i don’t think he’s as flashy as a ronaldo/messi/mbappe type).

Reactions: 4
🇲🇦 viva marruecos 🇲🇦 HAHAHAHA I love their team so much they’re so good to watch and they’ve played so well this world cup

• Heart
The strangest thing is that at the start of this year I saw a psychic make a prediction that Croatia would win the World Cup. It seemed ridiculous at the time because you obviously make assumptions about the same teams doing well Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc but why shouldn’t someone else come out of nowhere and do it (England won the World Cup once remember 😂) and Croatia then went and knocked out Brazil so it’s entirely possible. I wish I’d put a bet on them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but didn’t Argentina act like that to the Netherlands as previously the Netherlands had done the same to them? (I saw someone say this)
(Not that they should act in the same way)

Reactions: 1
The strangest thing is that at the start of this year I saw a psychic make a prediction that Croatia would win the World Cup. It seemed ridiculous at the time because you obviously make assumptions about the same teams doing well Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc but why shouldn’t someone else come out of nowhere and do it (England won the World Cup once remember 😂) and Croatia then went and knocked out Brazil so it’s entirely possible.
that would truly make me so happy. they’ve been so close so many times recently and it looks like they might be coming into form at the right time - they also have a style of play which i think is only going to stifle argentina AND they have a goalie in the form of his life. stranger things have happened!

• Heart
The strangest thing is that at the start of this year I saw a psychic make a prediction that Croatia would win the World Cup. It seemed ridiculous at the time because you obviously make assumptions about the same teams doing well Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc but why shouldn’t someone else come out of nowhere and do it (England won the World Cup once remember 😂) and Croatia then went and knocked out Brazil so it’s entirely possible. I wish I’d put a bet on them now.
Lloyds predicted the last two World Cup winners and they’ve predicted that England will win it! 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
I might be wrong but didn’t Argentina act like that to the Netherlands as previously the Netherlands had done the same to them? (I saw someone say this)
(Not that they should act in the same way)
like in that game or previously? the last time i can remember them going to penalties was around 2014/2015, when argentina won again, so idk.