Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a casual fan of football, know a little bit, but one of the problems I have is games are constantly analysed over and over afterwards. It's like fine, review it, but does it need to last for days. You wouldn't think a game of kicking a leather ball around a pitch could be analysed so much.

Reactions: 3
England never win and the sooner the dopey fans accept that and lower their expectations the bloody better! I did predict a 2-1 win for France 😊 . My OH laughed when My team Brazil got knocked out and I said 'I wouldn't laugh too much England will be on the other plane home' and boy was I right:ROFLMAO:.
I know haha on what planet did people think that England stood a chance? It was never going to happen.

• Haha
I know haha on what planet did people think that England stood a chance? It was never going to happen.
England actually did stand a pretty good chance tbf, the match was difficult to predict and it wasn’t like they lost 3-0 or something ridiculous like that, in fact if Kane hadn’t fucked that second penalty it’d have been 2-2.

Reactions: 4
Love how to DM label them 'heartbroken heroes' how are they heroes they havent bloody won anything yet!

• Haha
England actually did stand a pretty good chance tbf, the match was difficult to predict and it wasn’t like they lost 3-0 or something ridiculous like that, in fact if Kane hadn’t fucked that second penalty it’d have been 2-2.
Yeah France didn’t play particularly well - I did think before the game started they’d win but had Southgate made subs earlier (and better ones) there was a big chance. I don’t think it was as far fetched as people are making. Completely understand why people don’t like England though, no complaints from me on that lol

Come on Croatia 🇭🇷!

Maybe another 3 - 0 win

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
ITV commentators guide to the World Cup.
Mention Ronaldo and Messi umpteen times even if they’re not even playing.
Mention England umpteen times (but not Wales)
Mention players who play in the premier league. Talk about the premier league and the PL clubs.
Everyone else is invisible.

Reactions: 6
Yes, apparently this is just Messi v Modric. So disrespectful to every other player out there on the pitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i feel for livakovic, he’s been so good the whole tournament.

croatia just aren’t going to have enough in attack to come back at argentina imo. hopes on morocco for tomorrow!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
i feel for livakovic, he’s been so good the whole tournament.

croatia just aren’t going to have enough in attack to come back at argentina imo. hopes on morocco for tomorrow!
I do think Croatia could come back from this tbf they’re a really good team

• Heart
I do think Croatia could come back from this tbf they’re a really good team
i hope so!!

they’re a solid team but my worry is they lack a bit of out and out firepower upfront, which they really need now. they’ve been the better team!

• Heart