Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aw after putting up a fight like that i really wanted france to win!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seeing Macron on the pitch confirms for me that the right team won 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a game.
They've been peeing in our corned beef for 40 years but well done to Argentina & Lionel Messi.

• Haha
Check out this hero :
E8757CB6-293E-4856-9573-88307F539F98.jpeg

Like all keyboard warriors, he looks like the sort of guy who’d wet his pants and hide under the bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Check out this hero :
View attachment 1816380
Like all keyboard warriors, he looks like the sort of guy who’d wet his pants and hide under the bed.
Darren Grimes is a hateful, attention seeking little twit. That is such a flag Shagger comment to make, they just can’t let go of things like this. I bet he still goes on about the German‘s in a similar fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
there were big screens in the city I live in!
Ohh okay! As Simon Wilson (YouTuber) traveled to Paris for the semi final, he got told there wasn’t any big screens showing it as the government were cracking down on them as they didn’t want to support Qatar

Check out this hero :
View attachment 1816380
In all fairness the Argentina team sang a song after they beat Croatia which says ‘Ingleses putos de Malvinas no me olvido’ which essentially means F the English for what they did in the Falklands, we’ve not forgotten, lmao

Big up Argentina though what a win, French played fantastically too I enjoyed the match so much

Ingleses putos de Malvinas no me olvido’ which essentially means F the English for what they did in the Falklands, we’ve not forgotten
Wasn't it the UK rather than England? Language like putos would cause outrage if it was used in the UK, I believe it's more of a homophobic slur than putas which is witches/whores/sluts. I wouldn't repeat the definition I think it is, the sun stopped using that language a few decades ago.