Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skynmaps needs to stop with that rockstar lifestyle nonsense. It’s so cringe. That last story where she’s got her whole family doing it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skynmaps needs to stop with that rockstar lifestyle nonsense. It’s so cringe. That last story where she’s got her whole family doing it 😂😂
The video on how they became the “rockstar couple” makes no sense to me. One min they’re talking about a logo she made for the dinner menu & they they decided to get a 🤟 tattoo coz of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The video on how they became the “rockstar couple” makes no sense to me. One min they’re talking about a logo she made for the dinner menu & they they decided to get a 🤟 tattoo coz of that.
I was thinking the same! The whole thing just seems so forced

Has anyone noticed Shivani Pau seems to have taken a new spin on her podcast - interviewing reality stars... I wonder if this is to try and make it to the mainstream?

Serena's new hair is just a no no. Reminds me of dynasty days! Charlie angel hair. She is a stunning girl but gosh, no to the new hair.

Reactions: 4
So funny how Pav’s (Skynmap) mum owns Estie Couture yet she’s not going to get her wedding outfit from there. She’s going directly to designer stores in India

Attachments

• Haha
So funny how Pav’s (Skynmap) mum owns Estie Couture yet she’s not going to get her wedding outfit from there. She’s going directly to designer stores in India
That’s what I thought too
---
Seems like her wedding will be very OTT & literally just for the gram

Reactions: 3
Oh she looks older 🙃
She tries to hard. Pictures of her posing and photos of her captured unknown are completely different, I.e the end if the year videos she looks different. I think her husband just wanted a pretty girl on his arm. But, gosh it's hard work with all the botox, gym, laser, facial, lack of clothing, showing her assets of all the time just to be on his arms.

Serena is embarrassing, she actually posted a reel of her man ghosting her for 7 months…….. Her Mum commented saying two people meant to be together by God. Yikes.

• Haha
Anyone else have a feeling this is about Serena worldwide? Parv has unfollowed her on Instagram and I wonder if she wants to get Parv on to do another podcast about her journey with Sikhi
---
She’s deleted it now off her story but here’s the other screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else have a feeling this is about Serena worldwide? Parv has unfollowed her on Instagram and I wonder if she wants to get Parv on to do another podcast about her journey with Sikhi
---
I was wondering who it was about and Serena would make the most sense!!

Reactions: 1
---
My advice to parv going forward is not blast or react to any influencer or outside noise while she’s on this spiritual journey, it can hurt the good karma she’s doing.

I was wondering who it was about and Serena would make the most sense!!
Initially I thought it was about Kajal but she’s not punjabi and she mentioned views/ likes/ monetisation and Serena has used her to talk about her trauma on her podcast previously

Reactions: 1