Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shivani pau got engaged in Paris & Serena’s comment on her post is so weird.

Reactions: 2
Someone’s made an account called Thaari29 to mock Erim and Parv’s just made a video to tell people to take it down.

What Parv needs to understand is what she was doing a few months ago attacking Erim has worked and a lot of people see Erim in a different way now. Just because she’s on a new journey doesn’t mean everything that she had done before should be forgotten and everyone should be on the same page as her. I hope she realises her impulsive outbursts on social media have had big consequences and I hope this new journey for her goes well
---
Parv also said she doesn’t want to be a Sikhi preacher when asked about doing more lives with people about Sikhi (talking about her live the other day when she had 3 men join and give their opinions on Amrit & Sikhi overall) but all she does now is talk about that and post about that online. Isn’t that her becoming a preacher?

Reactions: 3
I did see the live she did with Hazzy, and during a part of it, she asked him to change his content so that he’s on God’s path. I thought that was odd because she would understand that everyone is on their own journey, and if/when they’re ready to take the step, they will. She didn’t say it in a rude or malicious way.

I also find it very strange how when people ask Parv why she’s doing certain things that Amrit shak people shouldn’t do e.g. wear gold, her response is you’re focusing on the wrong thing, you should focus on doing your paath. I find this to be her way of trying to downplay on things that she shouldn’t be doing. At the end of the day, if these “rules” weren’t so important to the life of an Amrit shak, they wouldn’t be in place. She’s only at the start of journey, so with time she’ll probably realise that if she’s chosen to dedicate her life on this path, then she should commit to it, and not decide which “rules” do/do not apply to her.

She also says it’s always those who haven’t taken Amrit that make those kind of comments. What she fails to understand is that people who haven’t taken Amrit are still entitled to question Parv if she does something that shouldn’t be done by those who aren’t Amrit shak. It doesn’t make what they’re saying any less valid.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand that Navey, her voice goes through me and I think she has such a bad nose job. I had to block her as she kept showing up on my fyp and I don’t have any desire to follow her 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand that Navey, her voice goes through me and I think she has such a bad nose job. I had to block her as she kept showing up on my fyp and I don’t have any desire to follow her 🤪
It’s how she makes her whole content revolve around “jamal” for me. Her identity is just being a gf.

Also did she get kicked out of her family home or move out? Either way, it’s clear she’s not living there anymore.

Reactions: 5
She got kicked out of her family house during uni
Why did she get kicked out?

I saw her video of her nail salon treats and pampering items for her customers and it just looked so crap. She is such a basic witch. No class at all.

Reactions: 1
Guys more needs to be said about jay shetty and his grifter wife! So materialistic for monks. I know jay has got his own thread, but they are so bought by Hollywood Jews! Selective activists haven’t spoken out once on Palestine genocide but continue to talk About being good kind people all day. The hypocrisy. Like who the flip is she anyway? Why does she pick and choose spiritualism, she’s another one that’s way too preachy for not having ever committed on the path to religion. if she’s truly spiritual and simple living she wouldn’t jet set everywhere, live in Hollywood or keep promoting basic witch clothes and her stolen recipes from other people! Narcs !!!

Someone’s made an account called Thaari29 to mock Erim and Parv’s just made a video to tell people to take it down.

What Parv needs to understand is what she was doing a few months ago attacking Erim has worked and a lot of people see Erim in a different way now. Just because she’s on a new journey doesn’t mean everything that she had done before should be forgotten and everyone should be on the same page as her. I hope she realises her impulsive outbursts on social media have had big consequences and I hope this new journey for her goes well
---
Parv also said she doesn’t want to be a Sikhi preacher when asked about doing more lives with people about Sikhi (talking about her live the other day when she had 3 men join and give their opinions on Amrit & Sikhi overall) but all she does now is talk about that and post about that online. Isn’t that her becoming a preacher?
It really is all she talks about now.. like fair enough it’s her journey and all the best to her but like where’s her personality gone lol? I had to unfollow her cus I used to really enjoy her lives but every single live now is about it and it’s soo boring I unfollowed her

It really is all she talks about now.. like fair enough it’s her journey and all the best to her but like where’s her personality gone lol? I had to unfollow her cus I used to really enjoy her lives but every single live now is about it and it’s soo boring I unfollowed her
I’m not sure if you saw the live she did with Nohail and Kai (I think that’s his name?), but she even tried to make part of that live about religion. Someone in the chat even pointed out that she doesn’t have to bring religion into everything

She tries to hard. Pictures of her posing and photos of her captured unknown are completely different, I.e the end if the year videos she looks different. I think her husband just wanted a pretty girl on his arm. But, gosh it's hard work with all the botox, gym, laser, facial, lack of clothing, showing her assets of all the time just to be on his arms.
He had no mother figure, she was a white woman who left his dad and Sandie is like a Meghan markle
---
Got to be more to it than him wanting a pretty girl on his arm?? If that was the case, he could have had his pick of any younger girl. Why go for someone with extra mileage, a kid and a divorce, all that baggage??
I would think she’s going all the extras to make sure he doesn’t stray to a younger model
He wanted a mother figure

I’m not sure if you saw the live she did with Nohail and Kai (I think that’s his name?), but she even tried to make part of that live about religion. Someone in the chat even pointed out that she doesn’t have to bring religion into everything
I didn’t see that but it’s getting a bit weird now defo giving preacher vibes

Reactions: 2
She even complained about her lives just being about that but that’s all she talks about now? I understand it’s her journey too and I wish her the best with it but she’s soon going to realise that a lot of people will grow tired of this content if she doesn’t show her personality again.

Serena & Dee are desperate to go viral & be a popular couple. They tried very hard to make their wedding go viral too but it didn’t.

Reactions: 4