Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would you say are the top ten Sikh/Panjabi influencers in UK? In any order, but they need to be openly proud of there roots and not coconuts.
There’s not that many that I love from the UK

But I love Divya Kapoor, Tam Kaur (even though I don’t think she posts much about being punjabi, Rikki Sandhu, Kaushal & Kajal (I know they’re not punjabi but I love their content), Anchal, Sara & Avni (not sure if they’re punjabi)

There’s not that many that I love from the UK

But I love Divya Kapoor, Tam Kaur (even though I don’t think she posts much about being punjabi, Rikki Sandhu, Kaushal & Kajal (I know they’re not punjabi but I love their content), Anchal, Sara & Avni (not sure if they’re punjabi)
omg I cannot stand Divya Kapoor. She gives me such masculine energy

Reactions: 2
i wonder which of them will be at the 1984 Remembrance March in London next weekend. Few seemed open to talk about it online ((

Skynmaps Pav is only just having her first holiday alone with her Fiance. Shocking she agreed to marry a man that she’s not even been on holiday with.

Skynmaps Pav is only just having her first holiday alone with her Fiance. Shocking she agreed to marry a man that she’s not even been on holiday with.
Most Indian couples first holiday is their honeymoon.

Reactions: 5
Not in this day and age tbh, esp from London.
That was in jest and don't think it applies to London, I'm sure other geographical areas go on holiday before they get married. It is the norm for some and not others.

Does Parvs man not work? He’s always with her, always on her TikTok lives for hours, always at her house in Bham (but apparently he’s from London) Always in her videos and now apparently always helping her in her biz too. I don’t get it. Has he moved in with her at her mums house? It seems like it. Surely this goes against being amritdharis

IMG_6492.png

---
Anyone else notice her life now she revolves around this man? (Who she just met)

Reactions: 2