Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's probably more to get the "influencer" title as she comes from money already (her mum owns a Estie Couture). That's probably goes some way to explain how her sister has gained such a following / exposure in such a short amount of time?
Omg! I had no idea it was her mum who owns Estie Couture! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That explains why they’re always modelling outfits for the brand! 😂
---
Also can I just say they spent bucks on just the engagement party unless they got a heavy discount.. the venue alone is stupidly expensive without adding the decor, food & other vendors

Omg! I had no idea it was her mum who owns Estie Couture! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That explains why they’re always modelling outfits for the brand! 😂
---
Also can I just say they spent bucks on just the engagement party unless they got a heavy discount.. the venue alone is stupidly expensive without adding the decor, food & other vendors
I'm sure the parents probably have contacts 😉

Reactions: 1
The amount that Kim and Parv are posting whilst on holiday does make you question whether they actually like each others company because they must be on the phone ALL THE TIME
Do they talk outside of lives either. They are ALWAYS on live, they need other people there for it to be fun. Whenever they do text, they have to screenshot and show everyone on insta

Reactions: 3
Ffs anj & pri now think they are interior designers 🤮 with their little apartments. they have zero sense of style for one, and why do they bastardise everything on Instagram make it so commercial and materialistic, it’s clearly all for clout?

Kiran_D (Juggy's D's wife) seems to be posting less sikhi posts. I thought she would continue as it was nice in a way to see someone who's connected to fame share sikhi to their non-sikh followers

The irony of Parv doing a one year anniversary pop up of her hair oil and her hair is covered up completely

Reactions: 2
Kiran_D (Juggy's D's wife) seems to be posting less sikhi posts. I thought she would continue as it was nice in a way to see someone who's connected to fame share sikhi to their non-sikh followers
Probably found it hard to get up each morning after her partying!

Have you seen yasi and naveen ! Now Kim and parv seem like a primark version of them and make Erim look like an aunty. They are talented beautiful and not on here attention seeking

• Haha
People like her usually get close to Sikhi because of the problems they’ve facing etc. As she’s stopped, she’s much likely more happy now.

Reactions: 2
Seems she has recently separated from her DJ husband. Not sure, something about her is fake.
I don’t know I have found her content quite inspiring since the split. Seems her and her son have moved in with her parents and up until recently she shared a lot about her daily workouts and has lost a lot of weight. Her ex husband used to DJ for Kudos, but since parting ways with them I don’t think he really DJ’s much.

She refers to herself as an independent mother. I think she can’t technically use the term single mother as her son does seem to see his Dad although not overly frequently I think.

I don’t know I have found her content quite inspiring since the split. Seems her and her son have moved in with her parents and up until recently she shared a lot about her daily workouts and has lost a lot of weight. Her ex husband used to DJ for Kudos, but since parting ways with them I don’t think he really DJ’s much.

She refers to herself as an independent mother. I think she can’t technically use the term single mother as her son does seem to see his Dad although not overly frequently I think.
Who’s her husband?

She can't be independent as she's living at home with her parents. I saw her once in Bullring, walking phone in hand and kid being dragged along. Totally grossed in her phone. Anyone know why they divorced?

I can’t believe pav (sky maps) has only been with her fiance for 11 months, never been on a holiday together. India is their first holiday together but it’s actually a family holiday. They even got matching tattoos after being together for only 5 months?! It all’s seems so rushed. Does anyone know how old Rahul is?

IMG_8918.jpeg

Skynmaps and her fiancé are so cringey. This whole rockstars thing is just ridiculous. The whole thing just smells of desperation and attention seeking to me

Reactions: 3