Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted his account to follow the other day and if you read through, he started uni in 2019 and has just graduated so the answer is, he's YOUNG!

Cringe to another level!

Reactions: 1
She posted his account to follow the other day and if you read through, he started uni in 2019 and has just graduated so the answer is, he's YOUNG!

Cringe to another level!
That’s what I was thinking too. He’s only just starting his business so looks like his family will be funding their wedding. What’s he bringing to the table? Also does she even make money from her skin clinic?

I really don't get this blogging life and the madness of getting matching tattoos so soon 👵🏼

Reactions: 2

Cringe to another level!
I think she is 25 and he’s 23 from what I’ve seen online. He looks about 30+ though.
---
Surely she’s been seeing the Starbucks boycott stuff online yet she’s posting this on her story
---
I used to think Parv was a gorgeous girl but recently she’s really fallen off? She looks so different now and it’s not her hair that I’m talking about.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think she is 25 and he’s 23 from what I’ve seen online. He looks about 30+ though.
---
Surely she’s been seeing the Starbucks boycott stuff online yet she’s posting this on her story
---
I used to think Parv was a gorgeous girl but recently she’s really fallen off? She looks so different now and it’s not her hair that I’m talking about.
Guys I think we need to be easy on parv, she’s very young fragile and volatile, I don’t think it’s right to pick on her when she is at her lowest right now. She takes these tattle threads very seriously and unlike Erim I don’t think she’s a soulless witch. She’s just way too immature and will learn from her own mistakes very soon

Reactions: 7
Changing the subject from Parv. Every midlander was out in force yesterday at Kirans new bridal suite. They do some stunning pieces but so expensive.

I think I'm probably the only person that doesn't even know who Parv is!

Ye, I saw - the new boutique looks gorgeous though. I think Frontiers did a similar launch event a while back

• Haha
Is skynmaps having a destination wedding in Thailand? Why have they gone there to plan the wedding?

There's a Singh appearing on the Apprentice, I wonder how many of these influencers like Erin etc will claim to be his new best friend and take advantage of his BBC fame to elevate themselves

Reactions: 4
Kiran_D (Juggy's D's wife) seems to be posting less sikhi posts. I thought she would continue as it was nice in a way to see someone who's connected to fame share sikhi to their non-sikh followers
Is this the woman that's posted up her videos smoking shisha?!

This made me laugh - sound advice especially as it's still the honeymoon phase!

Parv is on live and she’s talking about how she’s going to take Amrit when she goes to Punjab this week

• Wow
Reactions: 3
anyone else sick of Harp Sohal from Pink Orchid Studio constant PDA with her husband on her stories?

anyone else sick of Harp Sohal from Pink Orchid Studio constant PDA with her husband on her stories?
Yes, she is so OTT with him as she cheated on him few years back. I'm sure it was on this thread a while ago. She spent 3 days doing Seva at the Gudwara, most if it was recorded. 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2