Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on this thread a while ago about itsnaroop wife cheating on him (the person knew lots of detail!) And him now being with Anila Dhami.

Has anyone followed his birthday posts? Wonder if the comments were underhanded digs of if he's just genuinely had the best birthday 🤣
---
OMG have you guys seen the newest reel from Serena and Dee? I have no words 😂😂😂😂😂
The come get ready with me for Lohri?! He looks so pissed at the fact he has to help with her necklace. Honestly such an odd couple

The come get ready with me for Lohri?! He looks so pissed at the fact he has to help with her necklace. Honestly such an odd couple
Nooo I haven’t seen that. I was on about the one where they’re lip syncing to 8 asle

parv and kim on live and whenever parv talks about her "man" kim starts laughing...don't get why she keeps lying about this man
parv also said its been 10/11 months on and off...

Reactions: 2
parv and kim on live and whenever parv talks about her "man" kim starts laughing...don't get why she keeps lying about this man
So embarrassing and it’s soo obvious Parv lied about her forgetting her passport in that vlog - they noticed how much traction Kim got from that whole thing and tried to do it again. Anything for clout 😂

Reactions: 1
I read on this thread a while ago about itsnaroop wife cheating on him (the person knew lots of detail!) And him now being with Anila Dhami.

Has anyone followed his birthday posts? Wonder if the comments were underhanded digs of if he's just genuinely had the best birthday 🤣
---
Yep that’s was me. He also wanted to have another baby but his ex wife didn’t want to ruin her body that she worked hard to get back, so watch this space.

I can also confirm it’s been around the 1.5 years mark now since his separation from his wife, from her insta story that she posted last month.

Ngl it’s kinda cute seeing him smitten with Anila. I felt heartbroken for him when I heard of his separation. It seems like he’s pretty happy with Anila hence why he’s introduced her to his daughter as well now. His ex wife was always about partying and getting drunk, whereas it seems like Anila does more thoughtful things, which he seems to appreciate.

Yep that’s was me. He also wanted to have another baby but his ex wife didn’t want to ruin her body that she worked hard to get back, so watch this space.

I can also confirm it’s been around the 1.5 years mark now since his separation from his wife, from her insta story that she posted last month.

Ngl it’s kinda cute seeing him smitten with Anila. I felt heartbroken for him when I heard of his separation. It seems like he’s pretty happy with Anila hence why he’s introduced her to his daughter as well now. His ex wife was always about partying and getting drunk, whereas it seems like Anila does more thoughtful things, which he seems to appreciate.
How do you know so much (clearing the accounts etc 🤣). It's really random but from her SM, I always got the impression that she wasn't that into her husband but that she actually fancied her brother in law (Jay Sean). Yeah he seems really smitten with her which is cute - I bet the ex wife must feel a bit gutted when she sees/hears things on SM as they'd been together ages hadn't they

How do you know so much (clearing the accounts etc 🤣). It's really random but from her SM, I always got the impression that she wasn't that into her husband but that she actually fancied her brother in law (Jay Sean). Yeah he seems really smitten with her which is cute - I bet the ex wife must feel a bit gutted when she sees/hears things on SM as they'd been together ages hadn't they
A mutual friend told me. Yeah I noticed that too. I think she’s stuck in her party era whereas Naroop seems more into family and growth etc. I guess she fall out of love with him hence the cheating. They got together quite young, in college I believe. Priya used to stalk him on insta for a bit as well, they’d removed eachother but she still used to like his posts. He changed his profile to private for a bit, I’m assuming because of her.

What’s the story about kajal drink driving? I was on her live just now and the comments were wild

What’s the story about kajal drink driving? I was on her live just now and the comments were wild
It was mentioned before on her live but she said she’s confused to why she’s getting those comments because she’s never done that. I don’t know if Parv has said something?
---
I also think Kajal has parv blocked because there were comments about them in Rome and she was answering them as if she had no clue they were in rome

Parv and Kim are such a forced duo I cant explain it. They wouldn’t have even been friends if it wasn’t for kajal

Reactions: 5
Just watched one of Kim’s TikTok’s of her doing a get ready with me and the amount of stuff Parv was doing in the background made me feel like she was purposely trying to ruin Kim’s video

Just watched one of Kim’s TikTok’s of her doing a get ready with me and the amount of stuff Parv was doing in the background made me feel like she was purposely trying to ruin Kim’s video
She’s the biggest attention seeker. I wonder how long this friendship with Kim will last
---
Anyone follow Pav (Skynmaps)? she recently got engaged after hiding her boyfriend for a year and they’ve just had their roka. She’s friends with Kajal, Kim and Parv and none of them were invited/ attended

Also she got engaged after a year of knowing him
---
She was invited to Kajal’s birthday last year

Attachments

Last edited:
It was mentioned before on her live but she said she’s confused to why she’s getting those comments because she’s never done that. I don’t know if Parv has said something?
---
I also think Kajal has parv blocked because there were comments about them in Rome and she was answering them as if she had no clue they were in rome
what did she say on the live about them being in Rome?

She’s the biggest attention seeker. I wonder how long this friendship with Kim will last
---
Anyone follow Pav (Skynmaps)? she recently got engaged after hiding her boyfriend for a year and they’ve just had their roka. She’s friends with Kajal, Kim and Parv and none of them were invited/ attended

Also she got engaged after a year of knowing him
---
She was invited to Kajal’s birthday last year
Isn't Pav DJ Simz sister?

I was just on Kajal’s live and everyone was saying on the live yesterday Parv and Kim called her a toxic influencer and that she always plays the victim. I wasn’t watching Parv and Kim’s live so anyone that was update us!!

Yea she is

Why has she made a new account to upload the rokha and wedding stuff? Seems like a money grab exercise to try get freebies for the wedding!
I think it's probably more to get the "influencer" title as she comes from money already (her mum owns a Estie Couture). That's probably goes some way to explain how her sister has gained such a following / exposure in such a short amount of time?

No way does her mum own Estie Couture 😨 surely when they take pics in outfits and tag estie couture, that should be marked as ad??

Reactions: 3
The amount that Kim and Parv are posting whilst on holiday does make you question whether they actually like each others company because they must be on the phone ALL THE TIME