Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone has seen Parv’s hair recently, but the balding has got significantly worse due to medication that she’s on.

I do feel so sorry for her. She loved her hair so much, so I can’t imagine how hard this is for her to deal with especially with having social media.
Yeah I do too. Hair is also difficult to hide and probably impacts your self confidence a lot

I can’t believe Parv is launching a skincare line. Similar to what shopaholicsharan said, skin is genetic.

Parv has been blessed with good skin despite her skincare routine being astonishingly bad. She washes her face with Dove!
God forbid someone buys a skincare range from a girl who uses Dove to wash her face
---
there’s quite a few things that Parv took the piss out of Erim for but now does herself lol
Everything she took the piss out of she’s doing. Hopefully her followers can see that

Reactions: 2
I see Gurneet Dosanjh is in India, glad to see her baby can meet her Dad! I still find it weird that they are ok with her occupation?!

Reactions: 1
I see Gurneet Dosanjh is in India, glad to see her baby can meet her Dad! I still find it weird that they are ok with her occupation?!
She has her mum in law on her insta too… so it’s not like her pics/content is hidden from them

It’s because she’s Canadian. Anything for citizenship but that doesn’t seem to be working as he’s still in India. We all know how ruthless mother in laws can be, but they’ll do anything to benefit their son.

She has her mum in law on her insta too… so it’s not like her pics/content is hidden from them
Exactly! Even her Indian clothes are very low cut.

It’s because she’s Canadian. Anything for citizenship but that doesn’t seem to be working as he’s still in India. We all know how ruthless mother in laws can be, but they’ll do anything to benefit their son.
I wonder what's stopping him obtaining his visa. She doesn't seem to be short of money. I suppose his will also bring the family over too so the MIL will benefit too.

Exactly! Even her Indian clothes are very low cut.

I wonder what's stopping him obtaining his visa. She doesn't seem to be short of money. I suppose his will also bring the family over too so the MIL will benefit too.
He’ll do a runner once he’s over, bring his family and girlfriend over lol

Anyone else think Serena just looked really manly in her wedding pics? She looks so much prettier when she smiles
It’s him that I can’t get my head around, he’s awful in every way possible. She could have done so much better

Apparently Parv had beef with an influencer on an earlier live today I think Enaya? Does anyone have the ☕

Anyone follow manikaurkaya? UK based makeup artist. Shares everything about her youngest daughter. Everyone can parent how they please, but her youngest is an absolute terror and the way Mani and her family think it’s cute and encourage it is beyond me!

Anyone follow manikaurkaya? UK based makeup artist. Shares everything about her youngest daughter. Everyone can parent how they please, but her youngest is an absolute terror and the way Mani and her family think it’s cute and encourage it is beyond me!
Youngest is a brat! She can't discipline the youngest at all. I've never seen a MUA that loves herself so much. Constantly in designer clothes that look so tacky.

Youngest is a brat! She can't discipline the youngest at all. I've never seen a MUA that loves herself so much. Constantly in designer clothes that look so tacky.
I feel so sorry for her oldest 2 children. Agree with what you’ve said about her dress sense too. I don’t know how anyone can think a child behaving like that is acceptable! She doesn’t discipline, she encourages the behaviour!

I feel so sorry for her oldest 2 children. Agree with what you’ve said about her dress sense too. I don’t know how anyone can think a child behaving like that is acceptable! She doesn’t discipline, she encourages the behaviour!
They think they are Posh and Becks of Smethwick. 😀😆

• Haha
It’s actually embarassing how she thinks her kid being a brat is cute and just stands there with her phone recording instead of parenting. Also the way she constantly calls her cubby is so cringe

It’s actually embarassing how she thinks her kid being a brat is cute and just stands there with her phone recording instead of parenting. Also the way she constantly calls her cubby is so cringe
Omg yes!!! The constant filming nonstop!!! Be a parent instead of worrying about Instagram!