Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad to hear Rajan Gill passed away.

It will be interesting to see what he husband does.

The eldest 2 are his step daughters, as their mother is now gone have to see if he bothers with them.

Also, he was 10+ younger.. He will most likely remarry and have more kids because god forbid a man will have to cook/clean/raise his young daughter.

I know I sound cynical, but I don’t have high hopes for Indian men.

That Singhspirational guy VERY quickly found another woman to remarry and start a life with. they even moved house.

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any gossip about Pollywood celebs? There must be something on Sonia Bajwa or Bhinnu Dhillon or any of the others...
Nothing I'm afraid!
---
Really sad to hear Rajan Gill passed away.

It will be interesting to see what he husband does.

The eldest 2 are his step daughters, as their mother is now gone have to see if he bothers with them.

Also, he was 10+ younger.. He will most likely remarry and have more kids because god forbid a man will have to cook/clean/raise his young daughter.

I know I sound cynical, but I don’t have high hopes for Indian men.

That Singhspirational guy VERY quickly found another woman to remarry and start a life with. they even moved house.
Let's hope he does the right thing and look after his step daughters. Neelam may not need any help financially, but let's hope he looks after her emotionally. Neelam does look up to him as a Father and took his last name. I agree, men can't seem to look after themselves.

I really do feel for the girls, older girls have lost their Dad, as I'm assuming they have no contact and no their mother has passed. Feel sorry for the younger one as she is only 10.

Yes, I think everyone was surprised Singhspirational found someone so quickly. He doesn't post as much.

Parv tried to create this narrative that she was away with a man. Ignoring questions about who’s she’s on holiday with, saying she at a “romantic resort” and saying she’s not spending Xmas with family. Then when people realised it’s her mum because of tiktok lives and her vlogs, she got angry. She even admitted on live that she gets a kick out of people wondering who she’s on holiday with. Weird behaviour.

She said her family are entitled to privacy, and that’s why she didn’t say who she went on holiday with. Parv and her family are 100% entitled to privacy, but i don’t get what she’s trying to protect by saying who she’s on holiday with? What possible harm could arise from that? She’s happy to do these thaari hunts where we know she’s with her mum and she’s basically giving people her live location, but she draws the line at letting people know she’s in Egypt with her mum?
I don’t think she even has a boyfriend now you know 😭 I think she made the whole thing up

Reactions: 1
No wonder Kajal left. Now Kim is gonna leave soon and I wonder who parv will cling onto after that
I wish Kajal could expose Parv once and for all. She’s a better person than me to be able to keep it to herself.

I was on Kajal’s live the other day and she was explaining how the receptionist at her gym asked her one of the most intrusive questions that she gets a lot on her socials. Everyone assumed it was “what happened between you and Parv” and she said how she refused to say and was shocked he asked even though he was asking a few times. I would ask her the same question if I ever met her too 😂

I wish Kajal could expose Parv once and for all. She’s a better person than me to be able to keep it to herself.

I was on Kajal’s live the other day and she was explaining how the receptionist at her gym asked her one of the most intrusive questions that she gets a lot on her socials. Everyone assumed it was “what happened between you and Parv” and she said how she refused to say and was shocked he asked even though he was asking a few times. I would ask her the same question if I ever met her too 😂
These people on social media share absolutely everything about themselves and then they get freaked out when strangers know things about them.. like if you don’t want people to know maybe don’t parade it for the world to see?

Reactions: 5
Anyone got any tea on Serina Sunder? She had posted a few years back that she was engaged to Kyle (her baby daddy) and since then she’s removed that post and hardly ever posts him now

Anyone got any tea on Serina Sunder? She had posted a few years back that she was engaged to Kyle (her baby daddy) and since then she’s removed that post and hardly ever posts him now
Who is she? Just had a Quick Look at her grid and no sign of her baby either

They don’t follow each other either. They’ve defo broken up

Anyone following itaj sidhu? Any gossip on her? Nirmal Sidhu's DIL? She seems distant from the other DIL who just had a baby.

So parv has her own hair oil and now her hair is falling out. I know it’s because of her fungal infection but her hair isn’t getting any better. Her hair oil does not work at all

She is about to release a soap bar for your skin and surprise surprise, she’s suffering from mini breakouts. She’s blaming her medication but let’s be honest, it’s her new skincare products. She needs to stop releasing stuff that doesn’t work

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hair is all honesty down to genetics. My Dad has bushy eyebrows and a lot of hair still at 57. It is partially grey but not noticeable at all. He is very hairy. My Mother has very thin eyebrows and body hair is barely noticeable. She still has a lot of hair at 52. Partially white, hers is much more noticeable due to genetics. She dyes it.

My hair is naturally quite flat and straight. I do curl it so I can add volume. My hair thankfully is all good; strong and always been in very good condition. I don’t do a lot with my hair in terms of maintenance. My eyebrows are bushy and I get A LOT of facial hair and on neck which requires waxing. It grows back super quick too.

ALL down to genetics unfortunately and illness.

All these hair growing oils etc are a scam e.g. Parv and Irim.

Better off getting proper surgery (expensive) though.

To br fair, the hair loss and skin could be down to stress. It's not easy being a young influencer.

I can’t believe Parv is launching a skincare line. Similar to what shopaholicsharan said, skin is genetic.

Parv has been blessed with good skin despite her skincare routine being astonishingly bad. She washes her face with Dove!

To br fair, the hair loss and skin could be down to stress. It's not easy being a young influencer.
She did get an infection I think it was from Thailand and was admitted in the hospital for weeks. Plus stress from social media etc

So I know a lot of people laugh at Erim on her threads when she used to say waheguru satnam after mentioning a family member and I may be imagining this but I'm sure Parv used to take the p*ss out of her for it but Parv now herself does it...?

So I know a lot of people laugh at Erim on her threads when she used to say waheguru satnam after mentioning a family member and I may be imagining this but I'm sure Parv used to take the p*ss out of her for it but Parv now herself does it...?
there’s quite a few things that Parv took the piss out of Erim for but now does herself lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone has seen Parv’s hair recently, but the balding has got significantly worse due to medication that she’s on.

I do feel so sorry for her. She loved her hair so much, so I can’t imagine how hard this is for her to deal with especially with having social media.