Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one could say anything about how her drinking and smoking weed is against Sikhi if she didn’t speak on the lengha ban.

How you going to say girls can’t wear lengha, but then you do things which are way worse? It’s giving hypocrite
Where did she speak out about the Lengha ban? Was it on TikTok live?

I heard it on her live too. She thinks she's being cool not saying who she went to Egypt with because she likes that people are talking about it.

Reactions: 4
Just seen on Instagram Neelam Gill's Mum Rajan has sadly passed away due to an aggressive form of lung cancer. So sad, she leaves 3 daughters. Life just seems so cruel. 🙏
Blimey. That's so sad. I remember following Neelam when she first became famous and she was so close to her mum.

Reactions: 1
I heard it on her live too. She thinks she's being cool not saying who she went to Egypt with because she likes that people are talking about it.
She’s also pretending she’s on holiday with her “man” but the whole live whilst she was getting ready today we could literally hear a woman in the back 😂 Why is she such a beg, psycho’s act like this
---
She’s also pretending she’s on holiday with her “man” but the whole live whilst she was getting ready today we could literally hear a woman in the back 😂 Why is she such a beg, psycho’s act like this
And her recent vlog she exposes that she’s with her mum 😂 parv if you’re reading this STOP BEGGING IT

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---

And her recent vlog she exposes that she’s with her mum 😂 parv if you’re reading this STOP BEGGING IT
It’s so obvious she’s with her mum. I don’t get why she’s being so secretive about it?

She said this holiday was booked in August, and we know her love life has been up and down, so I very much doubt she booked a holiday with a guy back in August. Also, Parv’s mum works in a school and schools have just finished term. Again, obvious it would be with her mum.

Reactions: 2
That’s really weird if she’s with her mum ngl cuz she was talking on live before she went about how she’ll miss her mum at Christmas and it’s the first one she’s spending away from her family 😂
---
Also is she wearing fake van cleef? Find it hard to believe she dropped £10k on the necklace and bracelet

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s really weird if she’s with her mum ngl cuz she was talking on live before she went about how she’ll miss her mum at Christmas and it’s the first one she’s spending away from her family 😂
---
Also is she wearing fake van cleef? Find it hard to believe she dropped £10k on the necklace and bracelet
yes she said it was fake

Also she’s reading on here…check out her IG story

I find it hypocritical that Parv is hating on tattle when she used Erims tattle page to hate on Erim
20E33D2F-1C6B-483F-BA39-64113E438A33.jpeg

• Haha
Sach’s Instagram story saying “understand why I married this one” just proves he only sees Bambi as a trophy wife.
Looks fade. Also their Indian wedding was supposed to be this year, wonder what happened with that?

Looks fade. Also their Indian wedding was supposed to be this year, wonder what happened with that?
I’m not sure how they could have it because she’s Sikh and he’s Hindu, I believe? So unless he converts to Sikhi, they won’t be allowed to have an anand karaj.

I’m not sure how they could have it because she’s Sikh and he’s Hindu, I believe? So unless he converts to Sikhi, they won’t be allowed to have an anand karaj.
Most gurdwaras will still do it. They might just charge them extra money or do it on a weekday.

It’s so obvious she’s with her mum. I don’t get why she’s being so secretive about it?

She said this holiday was booked in August, and we know her love life has been up and down, so I very much doubt she booked a holiday with a guy back in August. Also, Parv’s mum works in a school and schools have just finished term. Again, obvious it would be with her mum.
She's definitely with her mum, heard her on the live this morning. So weird how she's trying to act and pretend like she's with a guy.

It genuinely makes me sad that there’s so many young girls who look up to Parv. In no way is she a good influence, her actions do not line up with her words.

Reactions: 3
It genuinely makes me sad that there’s so many young girls who look up to Parv. In no way is she a good influence, her actions do not line up with her words.
Agree with you. Is she not embarrassed that she made up a whole lie? She didn’t have to say who she was with but instead makes it up. Makes you wonder what else she lies about if she lies about simple things like this. It’s so embarrassing.

She’s also on holiday yet sits on live for hours in the hotel room.

She also made a post about how she doesn’t know how people are celebrating christmas with everything going on in the world but Kim her “best friend” was celebrating with her family. She did the same thing when she made the post about Simran’s beef saying that the influencer industry is fake and she doesn’t like them whilst her friend is a full time influencer and makes her money this way. Does she even like Kim at this point 😂
---
If I were Kim I’d stay far away from this girl. It just seems like Parv hates her

Parv tried to create this narrative that she was away with a man. Ignoring questions about who’s she’s on holiday with, saying she at a “romantic resort” and saying she’s not spending Xmas with family. Then when people realised it’s her mum because of tiktok lives and her vlogs, she got angry. She even admitted on live that she gets a kick out of people wondering who she’s on holiday with. Weird behaviour.

She said her family are entitled to privacy, and that’s why she didn’t say who she went on holiday with. Parv and her family are 100% entitled to privacy, but i don’t get what she’s trying to protect by saying who she’s on holiday with? What possible harm could arise from that? She’s happy to do these thaari hunts where we know she’s with her mum and she’s basically giving people her live location, but she draws the line at letting people know she’s in Egypt with her mum?

Parv tried to create this narrative that she was away with a man. Ignoring questions about who’s she’s on holiday with, saying she at a “romantic resort” and saying she’s not spending Xmas with family. Then when people realised it’s her mum because of tiktok lives and her vlogs, she got angry. She even admitted on live that she gets a kick out of people wondering who she’s on holiday with. Weird behaviour.

She said her family are entitled to privacy, and that’s why she didn’t say who she went on holiday with. Parv and her family are 100% entitled to privacy, but i don’t get what she’s trying to protect by saying who she’s on holiday with? What possible harm could arise from that? She’s happy to do these thaari hunts where we know she’s with her mum and she’s basically giving people her live location, but she draws the line at letting people know she’s in Egypt with her mum?
Well said 👏

Anyone got any gossip about Pollywood celebs? There must be something on Sonia Bajwa or Bhinnu Dhillon or any of the others...