Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe how much face app Simran uses and just gets away with it!!!

IMG_3514.jpeg
IMG_3516.jpeg
IMG_3515.jpeg

---
I also wonder how well her business is going for her. If she didn’t heavily edit all the models and herself maybe she could sell something and be more authentic but no one would buy this tit

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually can’t believe how much face app Simran uses and just gets away with it!!!

View attachment 2640043View attachment 2640042View attachment 2640044
---
I also wonder how well her business is going for her. If she didn’t heavily edit all the models and herself maybe she could sell something and be more authentic but no one would buy this tit
I also wonder how profitable it is for her. I wouldn't be be surprised if she has an office job and does this on the side, along with selling pics

Reactions: 2
She says it for attention! If she wants to ignore talking about certain people, she won’t address it on her live even if people constantly ask her. She’s even admitted that if she doesn’t want to talk about something and someone asks a question about that same topic, she won’t say anything.

So she mentions she doesn’t have a bf/does have a bf for attention, which is quite pathetic. At her big age, she shouldn’t be getting enjoyment out of things like this…
Yeah I don't think she had/has a bf but I think she just says it so people stop asking her about it on live because she started saying it a couple of months ago and then would slip up and say she's single and then her and kim would just start laughing.

Ew did anyone know that Parv smokes weed?

She was on a live the other day saying how the lengha ban is necessary because some girls were taking the piss, but she’s out here smoking weed?

Ew did anyone know that Parv smokes weed?

She was on a live the other day saying how the lengha ban is necessary because some girls were taking the piss, but she’s out here smoking weed?
Yeah she’s openly admitted it and her mum knows too. I believe she’s been trying to stop

Anyone seen Serena’s makeup look on Kim. Kim is really pretty but that makeup look does not suit her at all but I do think that’s down to Serena’s makeup artist ability

Anyone seen Serena’s makeup look on Kim. Kim is really pretty but that makeup look does not suit her at all but I do think that’s down to Serena’s makeup artist ability
I agree! Kim’s under eyes look so yellow and her cheeks look so muddy!

Jatinder and sianmakeupartist have both done Kim’s make-up before, and she’s looked amazing. So this definitely shows Serena lacks ability.

I even think Kim does her own makeup better than the way Serena did it!

Yeah she’s openly admitted it and her mum knows too. I believe she’s been trying to stop
I know parv is an adult and can make her own choices but omg the excessive drinking, smoking weed (and probably other stuff), getting into drama online 24/7. How does her mum not at least encourage her to stop. It’s like she allows this behaviour

Reactions: 5
I know parv is an adult and can make her own choices but omg the excessive drinking, smoking weed (and probably other stuff), getting into drama online 24/7. How does her mum not at least encourage her to stop. It’s like she allows this behaviour
She even said on her live yesterday that her mum bought her this product for parv to store her weed in so that it would stop stinking up the house

Reactions: 1
Don't know if I've missed a thread but, does anyone know how Parv has lost so much hair when she owns a hair oil business..? It seems to be looking worse

These lot give @pick me now. They think they’re multi million £ celebrities it’s embarrassing. When in reality they live in a semi detached with a mortgage or with their parents.

Reactions: 1
Don't know if I've missed a thread but, does anyone know how Parv has lost so much hair when she owns a hair oil business..? It seems to be looking worse
She has an infection which is like thrush but on your scalp causing hair fall — I truly believe it’s karma for all the drama with Erim. I don’t like Erim but if you compare the two there’s not many differences.

1) Both have hair oil businesses
2) Both use sob stories about dead family members to boost sales
3) Can’t keep any friendships
4) Preach about Sikhi but do the complete opposite
5) Narcissistic
6) Attention seekers
---
From what I’ve seen on lives her mum encourages it! That’s why Erim got her mum in trouble with the school she works at because she was in the background spewing hate to Erim too on live.

She’s been posting that she’s at the gurdwara recently more often too (funny how you become religious when you need help). Which makes me think, the weed is in her system and she enters the gurdwara like that? Disgusting!!! And she talks about how she agrees with the lehenga ban.

Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen on lives her mum encourages it! That’s why Erim got her mum in trouble with the school she works at because she was in the background spewing hate to Erim too on live.

She’s been posting that she’s at the gurdwara recently more often too (funny how you become religious when you need help). Which makes me think, the weed is in her system and she enters the gurdwara like that? Disgusting!!! And she talks about how she agrees with the lehenga ban.
Her mum has not disciplined parv very well at all. Parv is such a weirdo imo, she is 23 and acts like a teenager

I don’t agree what Erim did with Parv’s mum though, that is too far. Erim is the worst

Reactions: 6
No one could say anything about how her drinking and smoking weed is against Sikhi if she didn’t speak on the lengha ban.

How you going to say girls can’t wear lengha, but then you do things which are way worse? It’s giving hypocrite

Just seen on Instagram Neelam Gill's Mum Rajan has sadly passed away due to an aggressive form of lung cancer. So sad, she leaves 3 daughters. Life just seems so cruel. 🙏

Reactions: 4