Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is manpreet toor going out with Garry sandhu? Their new tiktok is suss, esp after the tour she joined him on. Also why isn’t she wearing shoes when they’re outside?

Reactions: 1
Does guralicious make tiktoks replying to comments about her weight for clout? She is so irritating. Just block and ignore ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Parv was on a live earlier putting on makeup as in a full face of makeup and not only a dab of concealer. People were asking her where she’s going and she didn’t respond, which I thought is weird because she will ALWAYS say where she’s going. She then posted
that she’s at the gym…

All that for the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Parv was on a live earlier putting on makeup as in a full face of makeup and not only a dab of concealer. People were asking her where she’s going and she didn’t respond, which I thought is weird because she will ALWAYS say where she’s going. She then posted
that she’s at the gym…

All that for the gym
She literally did a full beat like she was going clubbing 🤣
Did you also hear her say she doesn’t have a boyfriend anymore? That lasted long 😭

She literally did a full beat like she was going clubbing 🤣
Did you also hear her say she doesn’t have a boyfriend anymore? That lasted long 😭
She says it for attention! If she wants to ignore talking about certain people, she won’t address it on her live even if people constantly ask her. She’s even admitted that if she doesn’t want to talk about something and someone asks a question about that same topic, she won’t say anything.

So she mentions she doesn’t have a bf/does have a bf for attention, which is quite pathetic. At her big age, she shouldn’t be getting enjoyment out of things like this…

Anyone follow Gurneet Sidhu / @gsidhixxi ? She seems sweet..she got engaged a few months ago but hasn’t spoken of it since & all her engagement content has been deleted.. she no longer wears her engagement ring too so I’m assuming the engagement has been called off

Has gurney dosanjhs husband not seen his daughter yet? When was the last time gurneet even saw him? Was it just their wedding? That was a year ago now. He wasn’t with her throughout the pregnancy either. Surely it’s not hard for either one of them to catch a flight if they really wanted to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone follow Gurneet Sidhu / @gsidhixxi ? She seems sweet..she got engaged a few months ago but hasn’t spoken of it since & all her engagement content has been deleted.. she no longer wears her engagement ring too so I’m assuming the engagement has been called off
They don’t follow each other anymore, that’s a shame l. I had to unfollow her, she’s so boring. Every day her stories are just about how busy she is

Has gurney dosanjhs husband not seen his daughter yet? When was the last time gurneet even saw him? Was it just their wedding? That was a year ago now. He wasn’t with her throughout the pregnancy either. Surely it’s not hard for either one of them to catch a flight if they really wanted to 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think so. She posted the other day about how she might make a trip to india for lohri so I’m guessing that will be the first time he sees his daughter.

have you guys seen bkahlonn?She is in the same boat as Gurneet.Got married in india, and has had a baby boy while waiting for the visa to be approved to bring her hubby over

They don’t follow each other anymore, that’s a shame l. I had to unfollow her, she’s so boring. Every day her stories are just about how busy she is

I don’t think so. She posted the other day about how she might make a trip to india for lohri so I’m guessing that will be the first time he sees his daughter.

have you guys seen bkahlonn?She is in the same boat as Gurneet.Got married in india, and has had a baby boy while waiting for the visa to be approved to bring her hubby over
What is it with these girls getting pregnant straight away/before the wedding in the hopes to get their husbands visas sorted faster but in gurneets case, it hasn’t worked. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Parv was on a live earlier talking about the lengha ban and she said something along the lines that girls need to use common sense and not wear such short tops. Someone commented that Serena wore such a short too and Parv didn’t respond to that. Parv isn’t straight talking because she’s incapable of calling her “friends” out

Regarding the Lengha, the worst are Serena,Sandie Basra and Anj from Anj&Priya. Indian brides seem to have it spot on,here they seem to wear bras to the Anand Karaj. It's very disrespectful.

• Heart
Regarding the Lengha, the worst are Serena,Sandie Basra and Anj from Anj&Priya. Indian brides seem to have it spot on,here they seem to wear bras to the Anand Karaj. It's very disrespectful.
I was shocked by Sandie basras top. Is her hubby younger than her? He looks a bit simple

I was shocked by Sandie basras top. Is her hubby younger than her? He looks a bit simple
Yes, he is younger than her. She has literally transformed her look in the past years, she tries to hard and always posing for the camera.

These lot are so jarring in their entirety. The world would be a healthier less materialistic place had they not existed on the platform.

Reactions: 4