Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the reel serena posted of after her and Deebee’s wedding? It’s on her @serenaanddeebee account. She had recorded themselves getting unready after their Anand Karaj and she shows herself taking off his dastaar and then puts it on at the end and dances with it.

obviously this is done in really bad taste, so rightfully she is getting slated in the comments. She’s ignoring those comments but replying to the ones where people are leaving nice comments 🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought Serena seemed like a sweet girl, but after how she (and Dee) have been ignoring the backlash, it’s really changed my perception on her.

On a side note, I’ve always found that her MUA skills are below average. Personally, I’d rather do make-up myself than get my make-up done by Serena.

Her make up literally looks the same on every person. She does not adapt it for their age/skin type, she just does the exact same heavy glam look on everyone
---
Anyone know what she charges for bridal and party makeup?
---
She’s removed it now, I wish I had screenshot!

Last edited:
Her make up literally looks the same on every person. She does not adapt it for their age/skin type, she just does the exact same heavy glam look on everyone
---
Anyone know what she charges for bridal and party makeup?
---
She’s removed it now, I wish I had screenshot!
Her make-up also looks like it needs to be blended out, especially the eyeshadow. It just looks so sloppy. I cannot believe people actually book her.

I’m pretty sure she charges you similar to the big MUAs, so somewhere between £500-£900 I reckon.

Parvs back at it again with the appreciation posts for Kim. It’s embarrassing at this point. These influencers and their fake friendships make me want to vomit

Reactions: 4
It’s so funny how Parv says gym saved her mental health. She’s had like 5 sessions MAX

She also made a tiktok where someone commented it’s embarrassing that she believes in the caste system (because the song is about jatts). She initially replied to it saying “jatt life”, but it looks like she’s now deleted that comment and that’s probably because the comment was getting more likes than hers 😂 she cannot hack the heat as much as she claims she can

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain why manrina’s (rishi richs ex wife) bf is always in a vest?! It’s not hot nor summer. He looks homeless and gives me trampy vibes. No class. You can’t just go to a restaurant in a vest?! Like does she not tell him to dress properly like a man?! He looks like a man child!

IMG_6121.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain why manrina’s (rishi richs ex wife) bf is always in a vest?! It’s not hot nor summer. He looks homeless and gives me trampy vibes. No class. You can’t just go to a restaurant in a vest?! Like does she not tell him to dress properly like a man?! He looks like a man child!

View attachment 2621586
Oh didn't know Richi Rish got a divorse, what happened to result in the split? Who's he's with now?

It’s so funny how Parv says gym saved her mental health. She’s had like 5 sessions MAX

She also made a tiktok where someone commented it’s embarrassing that she believes in the caste system (because the song is about jatts). She initially replied to it saying “jatt life”, but it looks like she’s now deleted that comment and that’s probably because the comment was getting more likes than hers 😂 she cannot hack the heat as much as she claims she can
You know when someone is unserious about the gym if they have to get a snap and a TikTok every time you’re at the gym

She loves dishing out the jokes but hates when it backfires on her.
---
Not sure if anyone saw this TikTok Kim posted of her lip syncing. What’s with her tongue being out the whole video?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Parvs back at it again with the appreciation posts for Kim. It’s embarrassing at this point. These influencers and their fake friendships make me want to vomit
Watch how they will fall out. These appreciation posts make me cringe, why does the whole internet need to see it
---
No way! He’s leng lol
How does parv get with these guys, she’s not that pretty imo. Her personality seems shite too. Just knows how to insult people and fall out with her friends

Watch how they will fall out. These appreciation posts make me cringe, why does the whole internet need to see it
---

How does parv get with these guys, she’s not that pretty imo. Her personality seems shite too. Just knows how to insult people and fall out with her friends
I think she does it to let people know that she has friends. Why doesn’t she do appreciation posts for the friends who don’t have social media? It’s clearly all for clout especially as Kim has way more followers than her now

I think she does it to let people know that she has friends. Why doesn’t she do appreciation posts for the friends who don’t have social media? It’s clearly all for clout especially as Kim has way more followers than her now
That’s a good point. Her only two friends are Eleisha and Kim. She also has Savan, but that’s her cousin so doesn’t count.

Also I find it really weird how Parv goes to these desi nights that are of course for uni kids. Parv is 23, so it just seems very desperate…

Reactions: 1