PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree here Frida, this isn’t just entertainment on a gossip site, this is real lives R is messing with. She’s literally left a trail of destruction in her wake and needs to be held accountable. All the Acipella’s are asking for is screenshots as evidence of the things R has done over time. I agree that people should retain their anonymity but that can be done- countless people have said they have a burner type account to watch R.

You are here every single day, so surely you must want to help Ava and her family? I’m not here to start an argument at all. I am just hoping we can help in some way. I agree with what a previous poster said though, don’t show R your cards Ava. Things need doing without her having access to things.
Not to argue with you but they aren’t just asking for screenshots, 2 members were asked to contact directly. I am totally behind Ava, V and the rest of the girls

This one?
I’m still annoyed about this cos I was never at her table and didn’t get any free food 😭

I missed Ava’s post as I was at work 12-6 and have been parenting since, sorry. I haven’t made contact with Vanessa as I’m a bit unsure what help I could provide, I think I would need a bit more info first.

ETA: I have no personal connection to Rachel or her family, I’m *just* another disgruntled ex-fan who doesn’t want to see her get away with abusing the trust of vulnerable women and benefitting financially from being a self-styled saviour of domestic abuse. Rachel has never messaged me court documents, anything untoward I’ve seen has only ever been on here or on Rachel’s own social media channels (to my memory). The majority of it has outraged me, as it has most of us, and I hope she is stopped soon but I don’t see what benefit me contacting Vanessa would be to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor t, coming home to tell her mum about her day. Only to find her sitting 2 flights of stairs Away sniding with her sister & all on film too to over 200k people!! When mine started a new school I couldn’t wait to greet them at the door to ask about their day

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Those videos with Betsy are so irritating. She is an annoying little tit.
She is. But more annoying is that R says she can’t post them and will need to edit as they’re not appropriate but then posts them anyway.

Reactions: 12
She is. But more annoying is that R says she can’t post them and will need to edit as they’re not appropriate but then posts them anyway.
I actually think those are the edited versions! God only knows what she had to cut out!!

Reactions: 8
I’m quite shocked at what princess B said about 12 year olds skirts, that has come from an adult since she was young, I’m in my forty’s and never have thought of that being the reason why girls skirts should be a certain length.

Yes distracting for young boys but not teachers.

Reactions: 17
Betsy have you considered worrying less about school girl skirts and more about your own mother posting minors in their underwear on social media for all the predators and pedos to see?

Reactions: 46
I think Betsy’s problem is she has a LOT of confidence but not a great deal of intelligence to back it up, so she’s quite happy to give her opinion without thinking about how accurate it is. And Rachel just thinks she’s hilarious and amazing and would never ask her to reconsider her opinions.

I just went back to an earlier thread to see if I’d caught her out but this isn’t the same friend T started back at school with today. It does sound as though she’s moved to be with a mate rather than for other reasons though.

B601F215-6006-49A1-8B36-78FE0EE9178A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Apologies Tattle Bastards, it’s been a long old day and I’m only just catching up.

I was sent an insane amount of screen grabs, court documents, statements, the Dad’s legal team letters (if my memory serves my well I’m sure that’s what it was). I kept them in my messages for a long time, I had to stop reading after the first few but there were over 40 in total, just one after the other. After this thread was started, and I opened up to being in possession of them, I freaked out massively after the whole Keels, Qwerty & Empen tit show, and did the right thing by deleted all of her out of my inbox which then removed the screengrabs too.
It didn’t sit right with me talking about the lack of safeguarding but knowing I was a total stranger still in possession of such personal documents.
Maybe I should have kept them but I had no reason to in the sense that they were none of my business, my only reason for keeping them would have been “evidence” but, evidence of what? Back then, it would have just been evidence that she is an utter fraud and shouldn’t be in her position. Perhaps if I’d kept them now then I could have done something with them but again, what? Sent them to all the brands and refuges to prove she is a danger to vulnerable people? Then what, I’d be passing documents around of a legal nature that I have no place to.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, in a very long winded way, I did the right thing and deleted them. I don’t want to get involved in anything outside of here but all the Apicellas have is my word, I’ve seen them and I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you went through all of that. I’m sorry that you weren’t safeguarded and your childhood exposed by the person who claimed to be your safety net. I’m sorry for everything you have gone through and I’m sorry that I’m just not comfortable to take this beyond my safety net of an anonymous platform.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Apologies Tattle Bastards, it’s been a long old day and I’m only just catching up.

I was sent an insane amount of screen grabs, court documents, statements, the Dad’s legal team letters (if my memory serves my well I’m sure that’s what it was). I kept them in my messages for a long time, I had to stop reading after the first few but there were over 40 in total, just one after the other. After this thread was started, and I opened up to being in possession of them, I freaked out massively after the whole Keels, Qwerty & Empen tit show, and did the right thing by deleted all of her out of my inbox which then removed the screengrabs too.
It didn’t sit right with me talking about the lack of safeguarding but knowing I was a total stranger still in possession of such personal documents.
Maybe I should have kept them but I had no reason to in the sense that they were none of my business, my only reason for keeping them would have been “evidence” but, evidence of what? Back then, it would have just been evidence that she is an utter fraud and shouldn’t be in her position. Perhaps if I’d kept them now then I could have done something with them but again, what? Sent them to all the brands and refuges to prove she is a danger to vulnerable people? Then what, I’d be passing documents around of a legal nature that I have no place to.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, in a very long winded way, I did the right thing and deleted them. I don’t want to get involved in anything outside of here but all the Apicellas have is my word, I’ve seen them and I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you went through all of that. I’m sorry that you weren’t safeguarded and your childhood exposed by the person who claimed to be your safety net. I’m sorry for everything you have gone through and I’m sorry that I’m just not comfortable to take this beyond my safety net of an anonymous platform.
You 💯 did the right thing. I was a lurker when it kicked off with empen etc and it was a crazy time xxx

Reactions: 21
To be fair to Joyce I want to get pissed just reading here about the tit show that’s their life, imagine having to live it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You 💯 did the right thing. I was a lurker when it kicked off with empen etc and it was a crazy time xxx
It feels like such a long time ago now and lots of blanks in place but, I recall a Canadian lady being touch with me and hammering the information out of me, she apparently had people in England dealing with the issues and friends that were professionals on a mission to put an end to her tit show. I don’t know for certain but I think she was Q&E. The Canadians son passed away and at the same time, Q&E disappeared never to be seen again. After all of that, I just got rid because it made me feel so uncomfortable. Now I prefer to stay here, anonymous and safe. What I do know is, there were several other accounts that had been sent them by Rachel.
I don’t regret deleting them. They were harrowing. One thing I will say is though, I remember thinking how eloquent the Apicellas were in there statement for girls so young and thought they were either very well rounded, educated girls or, an adult had been in their ear.
I need to leave this topic alone though now. Ive said my piece and there’s nothing I can do beyond here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well christ. Everytime I catch up on these threads there’s a new development.
If only that crime fighting due Empen and Qwerty were back from holiday - maybe they are at a crime solving retreat?
Hopefully they will swoop in soon and solve it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's the norm for them though. Every down has its story potential up and all that jazz.

I just can't get away with Betsy shes definitely cut from the same cloth, needs to turn everything in life around to herself. How cant they see Lula has issues because of them. It goes Betsy, Edee, Wilby, Issac, Seb, the dogs then Lula. I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Betsy is a dick. So is her mother. Do they really think that schools have policies on the length of school skirts because 12 year olds are distracting male teachers?! For duck sake.
In fairness to B, that has been said recently in a school near us, and I have heard it from many parents over the years that teachers have used that as a reason for lengthening girls skirts…it’s a disgraceful, and worrying attitude to have IMO

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.