PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that video is on her home account as well 😱 genuinely disgusted and shocked that she could even do that. What the hell is wrong with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve reported the story involving Seb in his underpants to Instagram, under the category nudity involving children. I found it so, so disturbing and it breaks safeguarding rules (have to revisit them yearly for my job). His genitals were clearly visible under his pants AND HE’s A CHILD, YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN
And she wonders why she gets reported to social services

Reactions: 19
I don't think anyone from here should jump on that trevi post. If they did, it would take away the genuine nature of the apicella's post and just turn it into an excuse for R to cry 'troll' again.
As much as I'd love people to air their view, I also don't want the step daughters to be dismissed and give R even more fuel to her fire. Just my opinion though.
100% Agree. I think tattlers should leave the Apicella’s to it and stay well away from the Trevi post. It just turns it into to troll farce which can be easily discounted rather than family members who have first hand experience at the hands of PTWM.

Reactions: 47
That video of S is so inappropriate, I came off the page when I saw it, no idea why he needed to be filmed like that. My 13 year old walks about the house without a shirt on and in shorts, but never just boxers, and that's in a home he knows he won't be filmed at any given moment.
No safeguarding, no thought of privacy, nothing.

Reactions: 18
I’ve reported the story involving Seb in his underpants to Instagram, under the category nudity involving children. I found it so, so disturbing and it breaks safeguarding rules (have to revisit them yearly for my job). His genitals were clearly visible under his pants AND HE’s A CHILD, YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN
Haven’t looked at today’s stories yet. Please tell me you are exaggerating? What kind of an asshole is this woman? I guess the same one that puts pics up of the obvious double nipple piercing of her child for all the pervs to download and share 🤬🤢🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
So I have to take it that V did not get anywhere with the media or other intervention? Which is a shame but, whatever’s happening is making her behave in a way that’s putting those children at risk.

Sebs anatomy was clearly visible.
His father stuck his finger in the child’s face and said ‘I can’t stay in a room he’s in.’

These are not the actions of a normal set of parents. Now I don’t give a tit about what her followers think or accept from her. She’s flagrantly using the children to distract from the problem elsewhere. First T now Seb.

Can someone who knows explain what exactly is going on so it can end?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why oh why do they do this role play tit it’s so dull!!! they then throw in a nearly naked teen boy 🤯🤯 totally unnecessary and inappropriate. What a horrid dad to then say he can’t stand to be in the same room as Seb 🥺🥺🥺 what a pair of TWATS!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So I have to take it that V did not get anywhere with the media or other intervention? Which is a shame but, whatever’s happening is making her behave in a way that’s putting those children at risk.

Sebs anatomy was clearly visible.
His father stuck his finger in the child’s face and said ‘I can’t stay in a room he’s in.’

These are not the actions of a normal set of parents. Now I don’t give a tit about what her followers think or accept from her. She’s flagrantly using the children to distract from the problem elsewhere. First T now Seb.

Can someone who knows explain what exactly is going on so it can end?
what the hell happened in school with seb? Cos didn’t j turn his back to him last week saying he didn’t want to discuss it anymore and then this?

Reactions: 5
That video of S is so inappropriate, I came off the page when I saw it, no idea why he needed to be filmed like that. My 13 year old walks about the house without a shirt on and in shorts, but never just boxers, and that's in a home he knows he won't be filmed at any given moment.
No safeguarding, no thought of privacy, nothing.
My son often pops downstairs in his boxers, mainly for breakfast if early or a snack if later on. But I wouldn’t dream of taking a picture of him, let alone post it on the internet for all to see.

I agree that Tattlers shouldn’t jump on the Trevi post because it will undermine anything the Apicallas do. And give Ratchet ammunition to shout troll. I wonder who the people are who have already commented. Maybe they’re friends. Or potentially people who have previously asked her for help and been ignored!

Reactions: 18
I've reported her video to Instagram too, her patchwork house page & her page.
The woman is a bleeping monster as is her husband 🤬🤬🤬.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.