PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E replied to Trevi saying “ that has never been requested as you terminate all points of contact but she is looking forward to speaking to them in person.”

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks Joyce is quite condescending. He speaks to everyone like their thick and beneath him. Scrawny twit
No. He’s a feeble insecure little man who belittles his kids because his wife belittles him. He’s done it for ages. It’s not discipline, it’s bullying to make himself feel better. There’s a difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

Really!!!!!
That’s bleeping obscene

Reactions: 26
Evening what the fuckery have I just seen
A minor being filmed in his boxers !!!
A dad clearly hating his son
Oh and some weird role play where he pretends he's a qualified plasterer, chippy and sparky !!
The way he clicked his fingers at him

No. He’s a feeble insecure little man who belittles his kids because his wife belittles him. He’s done it for ages. It’s not discipline, it’s bullying to make himself feel better. There’s a difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s bleeping obscene
It is

Reactions: 4
How on God's green earth is she an ambassador for a children's charity that advocates children's safety!? This has surely got to be breaking some kind of law!? He's 15 years old!! And what makes it worse is that this story was prefilmed, she could have sent him out of the room and started again but no, she decided to keep it and upload it! Different kettle of fish if she was live and he walked in...

Reactions: 20
Been in domestic abuse training all day? Think she needs to look closer to home first.

Reactions: 21
That picture of Seb! It makes me so anxious and he’s not even my child. Why, oh why would anyone post something like that. HOW does she get away with this? My mind is boggled.

Sometimes I find myself reading the stuff on here, especially when it gets bizarre and think to myself we must have this wrong, someone can’t be this vile and get away it for so long, there must be something we’re missing. But then I come back to reality and think no, it’s all true.

Reactions: 21
I can't imagine being so tough on someone who is going to be 18 within 11 months and who you wouldn't be able to stop anyway.

17 is about the right age to allow a bit more freedom and gives you the chance to talk about dangers and how to stay safe rather than running the risk of them saying one thing to you and going off to do something different.

My friend did this all the time. She would tell her parents she was sleeping at a friends house and they would go out clubbing or she would sleep at her boyfriends house. She would never tell her parents anything because of how hard they were on her.

They were weird parents though and followed everything in accordance with age (film ratings, cd ratings, laws around alcohol etc)

When she turned 18, she got a full time job and her parents made her pay half of the council tax, half of the mortgage, half of all bills and half of all food shopping and gave her 12 months to save to find her own place as adults should be living independently.

My parents allowed me out to go clubbing at that age, they were far from appalling parents. I was in sixth form and went once a week to student night on a Wednesday. Everyone in sixth form would be there.

At least my parents knew where I was because I was able to talk to them and because I felt respected, I valued their opinion, didn't always listen but they definitely kept me on the straight and narrow.

You can't let your emotion about Rachel's overall tit parenting allow you to make sweeping statements that everyone who allows their under 18 to go out past midnight is bad parenting.

The difference being is that her children and their lives are spread all over social media for everyone to see and she hasn't protected them once, that's the bad parenting part and this is just the cherry on top.

Do we know that Betsy had been drinking or was in a club?
I didn’t make any sweeping statement about anyone’s kids. I said in my house it wouldn’t happen and other comments were in jest.

my child was allowed out yes. Coming and going as you please? Absolutely not. You’re not an adult, you’re my child and I’m responsible for you and to ensure you’re safe. I knew they were drinking cos she told me, her friends called me when they got in trouble with too much drink, I collected, cleaned up and dropped them to their parents (have still to this day a great relationship with kids and parents alike). I’ve sat for hours while a 17 year old lad as he cried in my house, suicidal while his parents were out and “would be home later to deal with it” 5 years later he came to see me to thank me and update me on the best life he was living.

No lectures from me, they knew I could be relied on and knew it would be their own home they were dropped to. That’s not trying to be cool, that’s letting them know, when tit happens and it does, I’m there even if your own parents are asleep/out/can’t be arsed, but it’ll be home you will go.

on holidays she would have a glass of beer after dinner etc. when she turned 18 more freedom, but still no Come and Go as you please, chores completed, room tidy ... child as turned out ok and is one of the most responsible of her friends. She is caring and makes sure her friends are ok while also living her best life 🤷‍♀️

im not going to apologise for having those limits on a child of 17 at the time, I dunno, maybe it’s different in different countries (I’m not UK) ...My dislike for Rachet has nothing to do with it. B has NO boundaries, no guidance, none at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s commented on Hinch’s post saying ‘love you’ how many times has she tried to be friends with Hinch now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Really!!!!!
Genuinely not attempting to moderate, but for Seb’s sake this needs deleting. It’ll be gone from her stories by tomorrow, he doesn’t deserve it be here permanently.

I honestly can’t believe she’s actually posted that. And I understand why you’ve highlighted it. It just makes me feel so uncomfortable, and for that poor kid having it splashed further across the net.

Can the video be reported for inappropriate content of a minor?

eta: sorry refreshed and saw you’d already decided to delete 👌🏼

Reactions: 16
I’ve reported the story involving Seb in his underpants to Instagram, under the category nudity involving children. I found it so, so disturbing and it breaks safeguarding rules (have to revisit them yearly for my job). His genitals were clearly visible under his pants AND HE’s A CHILD, YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I don't think anyone from here should jump on that trevi post. If they did, it would take away the genuine nature of the apicella's post and just turn it into an excuse for R to cry 'troll' again.
As much as I'd love people to air their view, I also don't want the step daughters to be dismissed and give R even more fuel to her fire. Just my opinion though.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.