PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of us here were exactly the same!! Its pretty tragic how all the facade falls away once we start stop taking these influencers at face value ☹
It is. More adverts are appearing and those stories literally pissed me off! Can't post about a young lady dying and then come on and cry about how tit life is because of the kids! Mind blowing

Reactions: 10
So I’ve just watched the tit show on Anonymous Insta stories as Raq has blocked me. It’s a ball ache as you have to download each snippet. That’s an hour of my life wasted.
How bleeping dare she go on saying how hard her life is, she’s ruined numerous families for her own financial gain.
Karma is a witch Raq. You will never be truly happy, you’re never going to get genuine friends who love you unconditionally, your children will never really respect you.

You’ve fucked up BIG and you know it. If Joyce sticks around you’ll both grow old and miserable together.

Reactions: 17
Welcome to the real world Rachel! Many mums all over the country are up at the crack of dawn making lunchboxes , doing the school run, then off to work ( no one gets time to have a coffee or lunch with their colleagues they are too busy running around on their breaks picking up shopping !)
For many parents, the school holidays is tough as if they work they have child care arrangements to sort out, families on low incomes are worrying about how they can feed their families and keep them amused for the entire 6 weeks. When my kids were young, I’d take two weeks annual leave then go back to work and their dad would take another two weeks annual leave to save on expensive child care - yet you’ve managed to have a spa hotel night away, go for a night out , take a trip to IKEA to name just a few examples of time without your brood. You also have time to sit in your bedroom doing your childish witterings into the camera , do your swimsuit modelling for your spa break, when most mums up and down the country can’t even have a piss in peace . You live such a fortunate existence, a healthy family, lovely home, with things most of your followers can only dream of . Your trouble is that you’re never happy with your lot and are always chasing the next thing . Where the majority of people fall into bed exhausted from an honest day’s work and spending what precious time they can with their children, you choose to complain for likes and sympathy. Please grow up and enjoy your children while they are living at home as one day they will grow up and read all the things you say about them for validation and engagement .

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m not believing that T has anxiety issues or is in any way self conscious. The way she bobs about stories with her belly out, and puts herself forward on Rs stories, she behaves in no way like a shy, anxious, self conscious girl. The photo this morning as well, pleeeeeease do not soft lens your child’s picture. She is beautiful, and she can see you’ve added a filter to it. What way is that encouraging her to be confident in her own skin. If she wanted the filter added to it then that’s on you as her parent to say no you don’t need a filter, you’re beautiful as you are. I would have refused to add the picture to my social media if T had insisted on the filter to prove a point that she doesn’t need a filter but no no R is her own unique kind of idiot and showing her children that you need a filter to be on mums Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not believing that T has anxiety issues or is in any way self conscious. The way she bobs about stories with her belly out, and puts herself forward on Rs stories, she behaves in no way like a shy, anxious, self conscious girl. The photo this morning as well, pleeeeeease do not soft lens your child’s picture. She is beautiful, and she can see you’ve added a filter to it. What way is that encouraging her to be confident in her own skin. If she wanted the filter added to it then that’s on you as her parent to say no you don’t need a filter, you’re beautiful as you are. I would have refused to add the picture to my social media if T had insisted on the filter to prove a point that she doesn’t need a filter but no no R is her own unique kind of idiot and showing her children that you need a filter to be on mums Instagram.
she has anxiety when R wants to sell the story of what a bad person her dad was or Rs mum and show the world how much damage they have done to her children. Nothing to do with R bringing married men around them, selling their dignity for some free rescue remedy on instagram, and dumping them for holidays every few weeks. Tallulah was young enough when R left her dad to have never known or remember much that went on, let alone have long lasting damage. None of the girls (to my knowledge) have accused their father of abuse to them, so she could have continued to have a relationship with him and contact could have been arranged through Jordan or PC Plod if R wanted to keep her distance. But its easier to label them toxic and control her childrens lives and who they see.

Reactions: 17
Iv just chucked a quid down a grid instead of buying her pissing diary of a like being totally lush everyday. With added invented kooky choas .
Can we just send the wiki to Take a Break in a have this fashion like throw it a run?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iv just chucked a quid down a grid instead of buying her pissing diary of a like being totally lush everyday. With added invented kooky choas .
Can we just send the wiki to Take a Break in a have this fashion like throw it a run?
I’m not sure even Take a Break would take the WIKI as gospel truth. Even if a freelancer read it, they’d still need one to one stories of people that have actually been involved with her. Besides, everyone loves to blame Tattle for everything. I wouldn’t like to give her that excuse.

Im not sure about any stories coming out. The one thing I’ve noticed about all these women, from Rachael, to Vanessa, Mia and even Emily to extent, is that they all have mutual friends supporting them, whilst at the same time, throwing tit at each other. I find it odd that say someone like Nadia Mcquire and a good few others, (who Rachael mentioned last night about Josh’s Dad and the Orb,) is seemingly friends with them all. It’s really a bit of a head duck.

I’m starting to slightly emphasis with Josh drinking to be honest. I couldn’t do it sober 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure even Take a Break would take the WIKI as gospel truth. Even if a freelancer read it, they’d still need one to one stories of people that have actually been involved with her. Besides, everyone loves to blame Tattle for everything. I wouldn’t like to give her that excuse.

Im not sure about any stories coming out. The one thing I’ve noticed about all these women, from Rachael, to Vanessa, Mia and even Emily to extent, is that they all have mutual friends supporting them, whilst at the same time, throwing tit at each other. I find it odd that say someone like Nadia Mcquire and a good few others, (who Rachael mentioned last night about Josh’s Dad and the Orb,) is seemingly friends with them all. It’s really a bit of a head duck.

I’m starting to slightly emphasis with Josh drinking to be honest. I couldn’t do it sober 😬😂
Tbf I’ve got a family member who’s the closest thing to rach I’ve known. She’s dumb, a narc and absolutely thinks she’s famous…
She’s always managed to have a friend who’s a side character on TOWIE, used to party with Darren from hollyoaks and dated a radio 1 DJ. Her hen party was a scream- Marbella complete with friends taking ‘papped’ pictures of them. It’s not coincidence when these people all move together. It’s so obviously fake all the so-called ‘friendships’. Weirdly she also changed her name ever so slightly to seem interesting 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Can I just point that having anxiety about doing things in your life is normal. Starting a new school class job etc makes you nervous/anxious. It is not the same as an anxiety disorder. Of course we all need to talk about our feelings but it also important to acknowledge that anxiety as a human emotion is normal and to teach our children resilience. All R teaches her kids is how to succumb to bitterness by sucking on rescue remedy and never dealing with stuff!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I just point that having anxiety about doing things in your life is normal. Starting a new school class job etc makes you nervous/anxious. It is not the same as an anxiety disorder. Of course we all need to talk about our feelings but it also important to acknowledge that anxiety as a human emotion is normal and to teach our children resilience. All R teaches her kids is how to succumb to bitterness by sucking on rescue remedy and never dealing with stuff!!
Thank you!!! Having anxiety and being anxious are totally different things 😑

Reactions: 30
It is. More adverts are appearing and those stories literally pissed me off! Can't post about a young lady dying and then come on and cry about how tit life is because of the kids! Mind blowing
The second I watch her stories and hear ‘HI EVERYWUNNN’ I just skip past them because I know it’s gonna be another pointless advert for something she doesn’t give a tit about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So last night she couldn’t cope because she had 6 kids full time until Wednesday and today Lula has gone back to school and she’s child-free at the women’s centre??

6DC86142-C0A3-49B1-B422-B2E85710D9D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Sick of hearing about her glasses. She has enough free time to go and either get them repaired or order a replacement pair. Stop trying to beg a free frame Rach.

Reactions: 19
Genuine question - are all the children's books about inspirational women? She said about boys being allowed in there, what about some boy themed books?

Reactions: 15
Genuine question - are all the children's books about inspirational women? She said about boys being allowed in there, what about some boy themed books?
No boys allowed ✌🏼

Eta I am taking the absolute piss just because she's a nob.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.