PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that a Tattle rant without mentioning Tattle?
Wasn't she saying the other day she loved just being a mum when she was away?? She has loads of help around. If there was structure, boundaries and a routine in her home things might be different. I've not got a shred of sympathy for her.
Why not just get a job, put the kids in childcare and have your "wrap and hot coffee on your break" 🙄
Oooo I love your profile picture

Hahaha that bird post from josh made me want to look him up on FB. I expected some fake name to do with birds but this is even worse 😂😂😂😂😂
Who the duck is Rh? Is she taking over his fb now too

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oooo I love your profile picture

Who the duck is Rh? Is she taking over his fb now too
not a clue but it’s really made me laugh. He can’t even say he uses a fake name coz of his job considering what Rach posts about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To say she has had a tit 6 weeks of the holidays what a witch. She is privileged that she has been able to do it. She has been home since the start of Covid March 2020 not even sticking to the “rules”. Think of all those parents that had to make the choice of staying away from their kids and families during the start. I work for the nhs and at the start there were a lot of tears from work collageaes worried how they were going to be able to come into work and also home school their kids. A lot of the didn’t want to put their kids into hubs and wanted to keep them isolated.

She is probs freaking out as Joyce will be busy at work next few monotheism rounding up the hedgehogs for their hibernation that she will have to do the multiple school runs and come face to face will the local mums that dislike her at the school gates.

Also rachette buy a bra for duck sale. You are no Kate moss

Reactions: 23
To say she has had a tit 6 weeks of the holidays what a witch. She is privileged that she has been able to do it. She has been home since the start of Covid March 2020 not even sticking to the “rules”. Think of all those parents that had to make the choice of staying away from their kids and families during the start. I work for the nhs and at the start there were a lot of tears from work collageaes worried how they were going to be able to come into work and also home school their kids. A lot of the didn’t want to put their kids into hubs and wanted to keep them isolated.

She is probs freaking out as Joyce will be busy at work next few monotheism rounding up the hedgehogs for their hibernation that she will have to do the multiple school runs and come face to face will the local mums that dislike her at the school gates.

Also rachette buy a bra for duck sale. You are no Kate moss
I work for the ambulance service and we had one member of staff who has a child who was immunocompromised (I think it may have been due to cancer treatment), and this guy was so scared he was going to bring home covid and severely risk his child's health and life that he literally moved into a caravan on the drive and only saw his wife and kids through the window 💔 Ratshit Rach will NEVER understand that level of caring and sacrifice for someone else.

She's probably hoping Betsy passes her driving test soon so she can do all the school drop offs while Raq is talking to her phone in the hobbit loft.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m on Chapter 6 and WOW, it’s absolute garbage. The continuity errors are bleeping abysmal.
I’m actually shocked. I’m not even being mean either. Her editor needs sacking 😑

Reactions: 24
I’m on Chapter 6 and WOW, it’s absolute garbage. The continuity errors are bleeping abysmal.
I’m actually shocked. I’m not even being mean either. Her editor needs sacking 😑
99p is stretching your value for money a bit, isn’t it.

Reactions: 4
Over 100 comments on her grid post and half are complimenting her amazing tits. I despair!

• Sick
That rant really was something else - the part where she said Wilby just wants to crawl back into my uterus and live there. Really - how did she come to that conclusion, he’s a cute kid but he don’t seem the clingy type at all.
just shows that she has some deep psychological problems

Reactions: 22
I'll look forward to your Amazon review...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is probs freaking out as Joyce will be busy at work next few monotheism rounding up the hedgehogs for their hibernation that she will have to do the multiple school runs and come face to face will the local mums that dislike her at the school gates
Thats what made me laugh the most... moaning about she has no one to meet up with and 'moan about teenagers' or ask others if their children were the same. If she didn't duck everyone over that was local to her, and give herself an awful reputation in the area she lives, then she would have other mum friends and people to talk to. But no, everyone in the playground avoids her like the plague apparently so its her own damn fault.
And rach, if you wasnt so full of venom (even before you had a platform) people wouldn't despise you and you probably wouldn't have a thread on here!
Saying you have no commitment to writing, is that part of the snot fest because your recent book has hit well below sale price after just a few months??? Or because your crappy Facebook posts have been exposed to be nothing but lies and you know your next one won't even fool just a handful of people. Your engagements on posts are shockingly low.... just come back down to earth and realise your insta life is almost up and get a proper job and stop selling your kids privacy!

Reactions: 26
Unbelievable! She’s sat there talking about how difficult the 6 week holidays have been with 6 children, yet she doesn’t seem to have any empathy for her Mum. She’s said in the past that her Dad worked long hours. How does she think her Mum felt with 4 children living in a town that wasn’t her hometown and I’m assuming no family around? Yet she still brings up at every opportunity that her Mum walked out when she was 4. Surely, the older she gets the more she should understand it better?
Life IS hard. Motherhood IS hard. It’s ok to say you’re not coping and that you can’t wait for them to go back to school, but in her case, unlike a lot of women, she has family and friends around her that support her at the drop of a hat and it’s still not enough for her. She needs to get a bit of perspective and have a word with herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I also liked the “and Josh is working full time” whine, promptly followed by “Josh has two days off next week” (conveniently after the kids are back). She doesn’t know how good she has it and whatever she says she is not grateful.

Reactions: 21
That rant really was something else - the part where she said Wilby just wants to crawl back into my uterus and live there. Really - how did she come to that conclusion, he’s a cute kid but he don’t seem the clingy type at all.
just shows that she has some deep psychological problems
How does she know wilbertson wants to climb back in?? Did he tell her ?? No I don’t think so!!
I really hope she is due a visit from a health visitor soon. She needs help and I am not trying to be nasty here. She is all over the place. She needs to give it’s up and concentrate on being a mum.

Reactions: 25
I’d love an expert who reads body language to analyse hers during the sob stories.. didn’t see any tears 😉

Reactions: 20
Catching up on today's tit show...
Started to watch her stories but had to skip through the crocodile tears, I just can't listen to her anymore. So what I took from her rant was us tattle bastards are preventing her from posting her tripe on facebook and she wants to be more like KDIL! Oh and then randomly there's a dead bird in the boot 🤔

Reactions: 11
Also where was Joyce taking the dead back too?? The owner or the vets or the police ?? I guess he knows the protocol what do do with a dead bird but the way they carried on about it I thought he was thinking it could be resuscitated or was he trying to be a bird hero !

Reactions: 2
what did you do 🤣

someone did say on here the other day there was going to be an article in take a break. Not sure how reliable that is or if take a break carries much clout but as you say, once the evidence is out there it will travel no matter the source.
Even if Take a Break doesn’t have much clout, what they print has to be accurate and it goes through different legal departments too.

Reactions: 13
That rant today.. WOW. What a selfish selfish woman. I couldn’t believe her sitting there crying because she’s ‘struggling’ with her kids. Why does she fall to pieces when Josh is at work?? It’s not normal 😳😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.