PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't believe for one minute that she has cried over this.

A cornered narcissist with her track record is dangerous.
I don’t think she cried because she’s sad and worried. Probably out of anger if anything because she’s realising hopefully, her time as a saviour to DV victims are coming to an end and the money is going to dry up and then she will be a real Ptwm again

Reactions: 7
I actually feel quite sad knowing there is a minority on here that don’t really give a tit that the Acipellas are pouring out years of abuse and trauma at the hands of Rachel, instead, that minority are focused heavily on the tea being spilt.

Seriously, at what point in life do we think it’s acceptable to get off on someone else’s troubles and not show an ounce of empathy for what this family have been through?

They don’t *have* to do anything they don’t want to. They don’t have to speak up or spill anything more than we know now, it’s their story to tell.
I’ve seen very few people try to make a stand beyond tattle regarding her behaviour, yes, we see lots of complaints to brands which is great when done the right way, but we also see a lot of trolling beyond here which actually, completely discredits us. So, rather than sulk and demand the Acipellas spill more or shut up, just remember they are vulnerable women themselves that have been heavily impacted by that fraud of a woman. They aren’t here for our entertainment. We aren’t Rachel, remember that before obsessing over their trauma please.

Acipellas - all in your own time ladies. Do whatever you need but protect yourselves and your mental health above all else.

• Heart
Reactions: 141
V & M can post proof or choose not to, it’s up to them, as much as I joke about tea this is real people’s lives Rach has ruined/caused trauma too. It’s not always about evidence and proof, we’ve seen for ourselves how awful Rach is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
V & M can post proof or choose not to, it’s up to them, as much as I joke about tea this is real people’s lives Rach has ruined/caused trauma too. It’s not always about evidence and proof, we’ve seen for ourselves how awful Rach is.
Exactly this. At the end of the day, Rachel has a huge platform with not only an army of huns, but major brands, popular social media personalities and charities all willing to back her at the drop of a hat. Rachel is cold, calculating and clever. She knows she is Teflon and that no matter what she does, she’s built a solid wall around her that won’t be easy to bring down. The Acipellas are small fish in a big pond in comparison, they have to play it safe and be very clever about how they go around everything now. Unfortunately, there’s a fine line between appearing to have a grudge and actually, having some serious concerns to raise. If it’s not done the right way, those lines are heavily blurred and they’ll just come across as angry bitter women.
Rachel has already done years of homework, she’s already made sure she’s painted herself as a saint, as the victim in all of this. She will continue to do that for eternity.
The Acipellas are extremely brave to go as far as they have already. We just need to let them do what they need to and be here to offer support. Not push them to do more or try to silence them because they aren’t doing enough - fact is, right now, they are doing plenty.

The irony of you posting this on a gossip site 🙄 They are choosing to drip feed this info over social media. They don't have to. Most people don't air their dirty laundry in public. They have made their accounts public so people can view it. They said they have proof. Show it?

You are all here for the gossip.
New Member appears out of nowhere and demands they say/do more?

I think you’ll find the majority of us aren’t here for gossip, we are mostly here, as we have been from day 1, with huge concerns for the vulnerable woman at her hands.

Peace out.

Reactions: 46
The irony of you posting this on a gossip site 🙄 They are choosing to drip feed this info over social media. They don't have to. Most people don't air their dirty laundry in public. They have made their accounts public so people can view it. They said they have proof. Show it?

That you Rach?

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how it works in England but in Scotland to work in a centre like that you would need a PVG and full Disclosure check. Full checks show absolutely everything from ticking off’s, cautions to absolutely any dealings someone has had with the police. How the duck is stabby jo managing to get a piece of all this.
Stabby Jo hasn't actually been linked professionally with the centre. R is very careful about that. She will just be employed as Rs personal cleaner again. The only people that are actually involved on paper are pa jo and Emily. R isn't stupid, hence why she distanced herself on camera from jo when the court case was going on

Reactions: 12

You should focus that attention on the people that know but have said nothing. Like Emily, Josh, Jordan (both Jordan’s, actually) Astrid, Jo x 2, Rachaels brothers and sisters, even Betsy to a degree, she’s old enough to know right from wrong as is Seb. Hannah and Helen, where are they?

There are a tit load of people that are aware of what kind of person she seemingly can be and saying nothing at all. Mia has tried, Vanessa has tried, even the Girls Dad has tried a little, thats more than enough.

Reactions: 33

Oh hi jo 🙄😂 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's obviously not enough though is it? Rachele is still getting away with it.
Post the evidence.
You do realise things don't happen over night ? They may have sent the proof to the correct organisations, just because they haven't posted it on a gossip site doesn't mean they haven't done anything or it doesn't exist. Its not a bloody freak show (even though R seems to think it is)
Have abit of compassion

Reactions: 15
First class writing dipsy! Love it. I'm pinning hopes on Gastrids hubby as the catalyst to it all? Could he? Would he? His face on the last visit was brilliant & Arsetrids daughter looked as if she had tit on her shoe...bottles of coke & fizzy pop all round!
Maybe Astrid and Simon are undercover. Astrid reels R in with friendship while Simon works behind the scenes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's obviously not enough though is it? Rachele is still getting away with it.
Post the evidence.
They have nothing to prove. They haven’t had allegations of misappropriation of funds, they haven’t lied about being refuge, they haven’t done anything that we’ve witnessed her doing. They haven’t written a about another woman’s breakdown. They’ve done nothing wrong. Again don’t shoot the messenger. They told us what they told us, but they aren’t responsible for what Rachael does or whether she continues to do it, neither are we.

A bit of common sense here would be beneficial.

Reactions: 27
You do realise things don't happen over night ? They may have sent the proof to the correct organisations, just because they haven't posted it on a gossip site doesn't mean they haven't done anything or it doesn't exist. Its not a bloody freak show (even though R seems to think it is)
Have abit of compassion
Also if they start posting sensitive material on instagram or a gossip site it makes them just as bad and could actually discredit them!
Whilst it seems crazy to most of us that this has happened and they've been though all of this, it is their lives and they are living it daily. They've had contact with their sisters removed and, by the sounds of it, have been through a lot. Whilst this may be a gossip site, we should all remember, like you say, that it is not a freak show for our entertainment. This is their lives and they must be feeling all kinds of emotions.
I just hope everyone is OK and can hopefully move forward with their lives once this is over (if it is ever over). Especially the kids.

Reactions: 17
Mia & Vanessa don’t ‘need’ to do anything if they don’t want to. It’s hard enough to speak about your own experiences, add in the pressure of people demanding you do more and that can cause all kinds of anxiety. Let them be. No one here is sticking their head above the parapet either are they? Let’s not be hypocrites 👍
We’re all here to hopefully one day witness the downfall of Ratchet and her circle, find out what happened to the PayPal money and see those children not have their daily life being on show for all to see. Am I a hypocrite because I watch Rachaele’s tit show but say nothing, perhaps but I know my voice will not be heard and I’d be blocked immediately. The difference with the Apicellas is that they have experienced Rachaele’s vile behaviour first hand and whilst I can’t imagine what that was like, they can’t expect people to not question them when they open up their Instagram to us. Why does Mia have hers set to private, then open and then private? I hope they’re ok but perhaps this isn’t the right way for them to go about doing this. Their mental health is more important than posting on Instagram knowing what a witch and perhaps a threat Rachaele could be. It’s all just a bit worrying to me. I don’t think anything will happen, we will all get our hopes up but Rachaele will continue to irritate and annoy the duck out of us all as she goes on her merry way. I just hope the women’s centre doesn’t go ahead because I fear for all the vulnerable women out there who may think it’s a place of safety when it’s just a cafe for her and her mates. She’s back on this morning letting us know how much she loves Seb and what a great relationship they have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
At the end of the day, the tea adds to it all but ultimately where’s the PayPal gone?? Let’s be honest that’s why we all came here in the first place….or the tattle snot fest….or like me was intrigued by her story, googled her and poof here I am. But as time goes on her lies become bigger, or just ridiculous so for me it’s now light entertainment when she lies and we can prove it,
M & V just add to what we already know.
josh as a member of the police needs to seriously sort his tit out, Betsy is let’s be honest a typical teenager and getting what she can whilst she can from a shot situation.
my worry is b&t cop for all the tit Because it’s their sisters doing it

Reactions: 8
Nice shot of her face on her stories. Doesn’t seem like anything has happened to it. Just wants the huns to ask where she is and if she’s ok
Secretly recording as well. Pull the other one 🙄
I think she referenced this being an older video she just found (?), so still not actually showing her face.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how it works in England but in Scotland to work in a centre like that you would need a PVG and full Disclosure check. Full checks show absolutely everything from ticking off’s, cautions to absolutely any dealings someone has had with the police. How the duck is stabby jo managing to get a piece of all this.
Yep I am
In Scotland and had to get one to time races at a swimming gala !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.