PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First class writing dipsy! Love it. I'm pinning hopes on Gastrids hubby as the catalyst to it all? Could he? Would he? His face on the last visit was brilliant & Arsetrids daughter looked as if she had tit on her shoe...bottles of coke & fizzy pop all round!

Reactions: 17
Morning guys... Soooo, what a great recap to wake up to. You definitely gave it one of them dipsy! Wonder what today will bring. Nondoubt making out like nothing is going on as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone.

Last night’s stories were a big 👋 to Tattle , ‘we’re fine and look , Daddy Josh has wine ,we’re totally fine’. Yes but we know you’re a bully and a vindictive , lying excuse of a human being.

I know the Apicella’s messages aren’t worth much outside of our community here but I like to think Vanessa can start to chip away at the false narrative Rachel has created about herself. Vanessa has respect from people for her previous work in the area , is that right?

Reactions: 25
As always, Dipsy, absolutely brilliant recap. Well done on the title lucyinthesky :)
Lets see what tit show Raq brings us today

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering If she is hiding her face because she's got puffy eyes from all the crying she's been doing.

Morning everyone.

Last night’s stories were a big 👋 to Tattle , ‘we’re fine and look , Daddy Josh has wine ,we’re totally fine’. Yes but we know you’re a bully and a vindictive , lying excuse of a human being.

I know the Apicella’s messages aren’t worth much outside of our community here but I like to think Vanessa can start to chip away at the false narrative Rachel has created about herself. Vanessa has respect from people for her previous work in the area , is that right?
Yeah she worked for Nelsons trust for years. Hopefully she has the right contacts and knowledge to stop the cic. She did after all, help set it up in the first place so she knows her stuff

Reactions: 6
Mia/Vannesa need to show proof, otherwise it is all just heresay.

tit or get off the pot.
Proof would be good but on the other hand where’s Raqs proof? Lots of allegations that her first book was full of lies.

tit or get off the pot!’ Never heard that before 🤣 My new quote when listening to mind numbing meetings at work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is although she has a big hun following on Instagram, she will openly talk about how hated she is in Torbay. That’s where the women’s centre is so why does she think it’s going to be used? When anything is mentioned about DV on the Torbay FB group no one recommends getting in touch with her and any posts mentioning her are telling people to avoid her. How is the centre actually ever going to be used?

Reactions: 18
Astrid’s hubby used to be in the police didn’t he? Hopefully he takes all this way more seriously than Josh. It was so obvious that Rach had messaged Astrid and said write on my post that we’re meeting at the weekend, everyone will think it’s lies cos we’re still best buds. I’m really hoping Simon isn’t there because that will speak volumes.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know how it works in England but in Scotland to work in a centre like that you would need a PVG and full Disclosure check. Full checks show absolutely everything from ticking off’s, cautions to absolutely any dealings someone has had with the police. How the duck is stabby jo managing to get a piece of all this.

Reactions: 21
Mia/Vannesa need to show proof, otherwise it is all just heresay.

tit or get off the pot.
Mia & Vanessa don’t ‘need’ to do anything if they don’t want to. It’s hard enough to speak about your own experiences, add in the pressure of people demanding you do more and that can cause all kinds of anxiety. Let them be. No one here is sticking their head above the parapet either are they? Let’s not be hypocrites 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Recap is super lush as always and title is 💜. Wonder if she'll show what she was recording with PA Jo yesterday and if this is something to do with her "caravan" freebie holiday?

Proof would be good but on the other hand where’s Raqs proof? Lots of allegations that her first book was full of lies.

tit or get off the pot!’ Never heard that before 🤣 My new quote when listening to mind numbing meetings at work 🤣
My Dad used to say tit or get off the pot!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.