PTWM #93 Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new here I came in last night from insta after seeing something about Katie price and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is wow 😮 I followed PTWM for a few years at first her posts were relatable and funny. For a while now I’ve not really looked at her page. I was up till 2:45 am reading this thread 🙈 and then all day inbetween being out with my kids checking peoples Instagrams and this thread. I’m up to date finally 🙌🏻 Now I’ve read your comments I can totally see what you guys are saying and can’t believe it or that I really never saw it. I even brought her calendar and wine glasses 🙈🤣 it’s just all a total car crash and I can’t believe all this that’s coming out. Yes I even read her first book as well. Hope you don’t mind me joining in?
Welcome 👋 we are all really nice!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion : Rach will publicly joke about your mental health but never share where she hid the pay pal wealth

Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for V and her daughters. I dont know if they have a way of outing R? They seem really upset and I feel for them.
also, unrelated, in R’s latest stories, Wobble is just running around screaming and being ignored?
I noticed at one point josh looked to him the way I’d look at a fly buzzing around my head - utter disgust and like he wanted to say can someone shut him up

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do you know thought, among all this tea and drama, how heartbreaking to think of the trail of destruction R has left in her path? Not just her kids, but the impact she’s had on so many families and the trauma she’s left behind.
In whatever way, she needs to be held accountable by those she has affected. And if this helps them to heal, fairplay to them.
We all know she’s a knob and a pathological liar but we can’t judge the actions of those left with the scars of R and trying to take some action.
This. This is what is important. I bet no one has even stopped to think how publishing her second book could affect the boys. I'm still shocked no one has called her out on that or refused to promote it from her immediate family. Its so gross to use someone's misfortunes for your own gain. I can't imagine the pain that would have caused the boys mum and her family.

Reactions: 21
Hi new here I came in last night from insta after seeing something about Katie price and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is wow 😮 I followed PTWM for a few years at first her posts were relatable and funny. For a while now I’ve not really looked at her page. I was up till 2:45 am reading this thread 🙈 and then all day inbetween being out with my kids checking peoples Instagrams and this thread. I’m up to date finally 🙌🏻 Now I’ve read your comments I can totally see what you guys are saying and can’t believe it or that I really never saw it. I even brought her calendar and wine glasses 🙈🤣 it’s just all a total car crash and I can’t believe all this that’s coming out. Yes I even read her first book as well. Hope you don’t mind me joining in?
Welcome 💕

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS, a gay couple I follow have just been at Herpes Lodge with the Lincoln-Shaws. I really liked them as well 😭

Reactions: 5
The last royal visit from Ratchet & Joyce what I saw was that she was filming him & he got pissy with her but she wouldn't stop filming, rude & ignorant Ratchet as usual

I thought Magda was a typo & they meant Madge who's Magda??
The permatanned landlady in there’s something about Mary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right I need you to get this thread filled and finished as I'm off out tomorrow with the family and may not have time to make a new one 😱 so get posting, please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joyce posting random photos again - obviously necked the red wine quick smart. Hope he's not day shift tomorrow! 🤔

Reactions: 2
poor W left to his own devices in another room whilst the rest of his “family” get drunk and watch videos of S. weird.
also, when was the last time we saw a real time view of her (not that i want one, just normally you can’t keep her away from that camera!)

Reactions: 6
Just to fill the thread 😊.
Josh is a drunken twit.
Rach is bleep.
I don't like using the C word, as it was my ex husband's pet name for me.
But needs must 🙄.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Her circle are busy limiting damage - Jo x 2 + Em;
Whilst Rach sits on her lazy arse giving it one of them 🤣

Idk what it is about that expression that makes me laugh so much 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the Apicella family have managed to answer lots of questions without actually telling us anything we didn’t already know , like Rachel wasn’t in a refuge/foster care and no tea was actually spilt. Rachel has posted a selfie in a red dress showing everyone how happy she is ( my mum once advised me to dress up , smile and show the world I didn’t care when a holiday romance creep dumped me for another girl while on our caravan holiday when I was 15) her fellow influencers who hate tattle told her how hot she looked ( did her big influencers comment like Davina, Giovanna or Stacey S?) also her PA Jo’s fingers must be working overtime commenting on everything , lastly Josh , what does ‘literally hot’ mean? I doubt there will ever be a downfall as she’s just too hard faced and dodgy ( look at the company she keeps stabby Jo, cocaine Kate etc)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh FFS, a gay couple I follow have just been at Herpes Lodge with the Lincoln-Shaws. I really liked them as well 😭
Bit snug for four, isn't it?

Just seen that there was 6 of them in there - the four dads and 2 kids! How did they all fit in that tiny shed??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.