Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
This is reality for V and her daughters, not just tea and gossip for us. All the comments about she’s proved nothing, bored of no new revelations etc etc. They aren’t here to provide entertainment. They are a family working out how to get the word out there that this woman is not a hero, not saviour to all women and potentially trying to stop more harm coming to others.

Give them a break not criticism surely?

It’s bound to take time, they have kids and lives too. We don’t know what’s going on in the background. My hope is the whatever they do it gets people looking into the woman’s centre.

God I feel so much injustice for them and will offer nothing but support.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Cjen84 gifted baby grows and comedy teeth are on their way with Hermes Kevin! Edited for decency, full version was Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her minge

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele is still a massive cunt
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and barely parents her kids and step kids.
- Raq did an advert for Home Bargains, saying that she had gone to pick up her favourite cleaning products. When we all know that she gets them for free in return for her shit adverts 🤷
- Then it was ⭐ The Betsy Show ⭐ in her new car. First up was a driving lesson with Josh, which to his credit, was pretty good. He was calm, patient, and full of good driving advice. Then Rachey had a go, and it was like Betsy was starring in The Fast and The Furious: Torbay Tour. Isaac and Edie were in the back, she was driving around not paying attention to what she was doing, not having proper control of the steering wheel, turning one way while looking the other, and generally being a cocky, over confident twat. She ignored Racquet, who was whining at her unhelpfully, with B saying at one point "it's ok, I've done it loads in Emily's car" 👀 then Isaac and Edie got out to race her, because what every parent needs is an over confident teenager speeding around a car park with two younger children running around.
- Wednesday was the day when Raq said they were taking "the little ones" away. They were in a garden centre in Stafford with Lula, Isaac, Edie and Wilby. They then headed to a caravan in Liverpool. In the back garden of some hun Raq met on her book tour (yet another "best friend"). Nice basket of alcohol to welcome them, you'd think Rancho's "best friend" would know that she doesn't like it 🤷
- Rancid made a comment about having had Wilbur since 19 July without a break - this was on 18 August. Rach babe, it's called being a parent, didn't you know?
- It's almost the anniversary of when Racquet was brutally sliced in half to birth the Messiah from her golden uterus! She's BOUGHT a ton of balloons to celebrate (particular emphasis on BOUGHT, PAID FULL PRICE etc).
- WILBY'S BIRTHDAY! So there was a massive montage, starting with Rach looking very pregnant, followed by a video of the most private and intimate moment when the Messiah was lifted from her sliced open body (with a bonus view of her prized gammon flaps on show). There was the balloons, a trip to soft play, a professionally made cake, a party with a load of strangers and a bouncy castle (all seemingly organised by the latest bestie, even Raq herself said that if they were at home he'd have had a caterpillar cake in front of Octonauts), reposts of lots of friends holding Wilbert (the lockdown baby who hasn't seen anyone outside his immediate family). Raq claimed in her grid post that his name is hyphenated as Wilby-John, however that isn't what she put when he was born 🤷 the bunch of strangers all sang "happy birthday", even though Raq knew Wobbly wouldn't like it, so instead of not doing it, she just filmed him while he cried.
- The thread had a brief interlude from someone claiming to be a "friend of Seb's", but was likely just someone feeling Moody 🤔
- along with all the OTT birthday posts, Racquet shared a video she took when her and Joyce bought Betsy's car, with J doing that hilarious thing where he pretends to know what he's talking about 🙄 so funny I forgot to laugh! The car appeared to be on a garage forecourt, which is odd seeing as Rachey said they had bought it off someone who needed it off her drive. She wouldn't be lying though, not our Raq 🤷
- A hun commented that they'd seen Lula and Isaac on the train, but didn't speak to them. Rach replied that they were going to junkyard golf, and that the hun should have said hello. Erm, ever heard of safeguarding? Also, under 18s have to be accompanied by an adult at junkyard golf, so she was letting someone she barely knows take her child and stepchild out for the day? Nice!
- A day out in Liverpool, consisting of an upside down house, where Edie was being held by one of the strangers, and Isaac was barely in the photo 🤷
- not content with filming her own children while upset, Raq started filming one of the host hun's kids crying and being upset because the Sacambleton-Marshall-etc clan were leaving.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Mrsmoose

I would just like to take this moment to let you all know that I have succeeded up the ranks and become a ‘well know member’ tonight. A proud moment in the midst of all this excitement 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Rileysmum07

Hi new here I came in last night from insta after seeing something about Katie price and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is wow 😮 I followed PTWM for a few years at first her posts were relatable and funny. For a while now I’ve not really looked at her page. I was up till 2:45 am reading this thread 🙈 and then all day inbetween being out with my kids checking peoples Instagrams and this thread. I’m up to date finally 🙌🏻 Now I’ve read your comments I can totally see what you guys are saying and can’t believe it or that I really never saw it. I even brought her calendar and wine glasses 🙈🤣 it’s just all a total car crash and I can’t believe all this that’s coming out. Yes I even read her first book as well. Hope you don’t mind me joining in?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

FridaK

VIP Member
So mia has changed her profile back to private, not very serious about 'showing photographic evidence' then after all. So she found out R had been slagging her off, got pissed off, went to open profile for a few hours, 'revealed' absolutely nothing new, then gone back to private, yeah that's going to knock R off her perch isn't it, quite underwhelmed by it all now after the initial excitement 😔 And it was her dad who showed her so maybe that is something R was tell truth about, he has showed mia this texts so her & her mum would kick up & cause a bit upset to R, maybe he is manipulating them all still??
I don’t think so. Give the girl a break. She’s young and you know from what she’s said, she’s having ongoing problems with Rachael. Just because you didn’t get instant results, don’t shoot the messenger so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FridaK

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but as it stands, all this has really amounted to is confirming that Rachael is a liar and a bitch. We already knew that.

If you put all of this together. The fact that she played a part in breaking up two families, that she’s allegedly standing in the way of Lula seeing her father, what we all saw her do to Sam, that she lied about Refuge, the situation with Wibble, that her own family have disowned her, that she is clearly continually bullying Mia, the drug claims, the misappropriation of collected money, and the daily damage to her own children. You have one very disturbing individual. Should she have a platform? No, obviously not. But with so many people financially reliant on her, no one is going to rock the boat.

I will be forever flabbergasted that one small person can cause so much fucking trouble for so many people and the men in the scenario do fuck all to help their kids get some element of normalcy by getting them offline. All of the women are an embarrassment to our gender. Beggy little tramps that put money above all else and Astrid must of lost her damn mind on the way to Devon. Imagine embroiling her beautiful daughters in this. Plus Jens Mum needs a serious Scouse ma talk with her daughter. It makes me nauseous to think of that poor little girls crying.

I’ll never understand any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Doeli70

VIP Member
How does anyone forget to eat? Also why does someone who is an advocate and supporter of women want to portray herself as a helpless little female who forgets to eat!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Emm123456

So I’ve had a major fb stalk and B&Ts dad and E dad are very similar looking in that they both look quite beefy macho types if that makes sense so Rachet clearly had a “type”. Then there’s Josh who looks like an emaciated woman.
I would prefer either of the exes myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

JTbeard

V has tagged trevi in a post telling them "this is what your ambassador says about women" and screenshotting the messages. the apicellas arent backing down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

FridaK

VIP Member
Ahhh she’s a tramp, the lying about refuge. I’m not judging anyone but those who stand beside her and know she’s full of shit.
Emily, Jo, Josh, Hannah, Helen, Jo G, Astrid, newbie Jenna, newbie Jen, KDIL, Trevi, Jordan, Ceri, Nina
So many utter wankers, treating so so many people like crap.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Well I’m watching this space anyway. I’ve got shit to do so if I don’t like anyone’s comments sorry about that.

At the end of the day, it’s looking like she really is a liar and a bully. Lying about being in Refuge and how abusive she was in her previous marriage was is huge and contradicts her whole ethos. Let it flow Mia. Someone has to do it. In regard to how this affects B&T, they are already affected. How many more kids could Rachael affect through the Women’s Centre? That’s the key point here.

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Joyce facetiming when Edie was opening her presents and yet when it was Isaac's birthday he had to wait until Bekind made an appearance from the shed before he was allowed to open his and Joyce sat staring at the floor then got up and left the room. Looked hungover to shit into the bargain. They are a disgrace to those poor boys.

• Sad

Cheerios78

I'm not throwing shade on Vanessa's story, I very much champion her and all her family for speaking out. But the time for holding back is over. This disgusting, abusive, narcissistic woman and her morally bankrupt 'circle' are about to open a centre that will essentially play god with the lives of extremely vulnerable women. If theres more to say, the time to say it is NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 43