PTWM #93 Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it’ll take before the next tea drop, I’m dying of thirst already.

Reactions: 1
And what did V say? She would go into damage limitation mode and the happy insta family posts will soon start!? 🤣 Predictable Annie is on it!

Reactions: 8
When did Astrids husband develop enough of a personality for us to judge him? I missed that ,I thought he just lurked in the background, I want in on this action, what did he do?
The last royal visit from Ratchet & Joyce what I saw was that she was filming him & he got pissy with her but she wouldn't stop filming, rude & ignorant Ratchet as usual

I knew Astrid reminded me of someone, I was thinking madge from Benidorm but now I’ve seen you put Magda that’s exactly who she is……fuckin brilliant I think I’ve just blown a kidney laughing ⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠😂😂😂😂
I thought Magda was a typo & they meant Madge who's Magda??

I hope you’re in a better place now. Unfortunately, and as usual, Rachey is making a mockery of mental health and using it to her advantage. She doesn’t forget to eat, it’s all for the huns and the engagement that follows. If she was really that low, she wouldn’t be posting it on social media.
Yes much better these days, thank you! Sorry for ranting, but I am fuming that she’s posting stuff like this as a sympathy thing when there’s going to be many more of her followers who will have had real mental trauma as a result of DA/DV that meant we struggled (and sometimes struggle because triggers are real) with everyday life. She’s an absolute disgrace.

I know we’ve been here before with all this “it’s finally all going to be out there”. I have no confidence it will, but I hope that one day when R is least expecting it Kevin the Hermes driver drops a whole stack of legal papers on her doormat. “Here’s your civil claim for defamation, here’s your criminal case for fraud and drugs, here’s your employment claim because all your staff have whistleblown, here’s your family claim because everyone’s had enough etc etc” 👏🏽

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

We’re all here for more spilled tea;
Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joyce’s fake tan is on point tonight ! he defo trolling Witt the red wine the night !
Still no on screen presence from rachet

Do we think she has bandages on as she has had a nose job ??????? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
V sent me this message just now
View attachment 728253
Apologies Vanessa if you read this as I didn’t want to cause any offence to you and your daughters by posting the wedding screenshot. I know that quite a few posters here found tattle after reaching out for help from R and being ignored and if anyone is still in a vulnerable place I just didn’t want them to “out” themselves through Instagram if there was any chance of them being doxxed.

Reactions: 7
Hi new here I came in last night from insta after seeing something about Katie price and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is wow 😮 I followed PTWM for a few years at first her posts were relatable and funny. For a while now I’ve not really looked at her page. I was up till 2:45 am reading this thread 🙈 and then all day inbetween being out with my kids checking peoples Instagrams and this thread. I’m up to date finally 🙌🏻 Now I’ve read your comments I can totally see what you guys are saying and can’t believe it or that I really never saw it. I even brought her calendar and wine glasses 🙈🤣 it’s just all a total car crash and I can’t believe all this that’s coming out. Yes I even read her first book as well. Hope you don’t mind me joining in?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
IG thing.
Joyce’s fake tan is on point tonight ! he defo trolling Witt the red wine the night !
Still no on screen presence from rachet

Do we think she has bandages on as she has had a nose job ??????? 😂😂
I don’t know but something’s afoot. Teeth whitening or some teeth out because of the still dodgy gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know thought, among all this tea and drama, how heartbreaking to think of the trail of destruction R has left in her path? Not just her kids, but the impact she’s had on so many families and the trauma she’s left behind.
In whatever way, she needs to be held accountable by those she has affected. And if this helps them to heal, fairplay to them.
We all know she’s a knob and a pathological liar but we can’t judge the actions of those left with the scars of R and trying to take some action.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone think legal action may have been threatened? I mean it doesn’t seem that V & M have any actual evidence except some leaked messages which don’t really prove anything other than R not being a very nice person (which we all knew). They’ve been very loud on open social media accounts, so without evidence surely R could cry slander or defamation of character??

I feel sorry for V and her daughters. I dont know if they have a way of outing R? They seem really upset and I feel for them.
also, unrelated, in R’s latest stories, Wobble is just running around screaming and being ignored?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.