PTWM #93 Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im Banchory and we definitely don’t want the toothy boot if she’s on her way up 😂
I reckon there's enough of us Scottish here to join hands and make a border so she can't get in?!?!
Christ you've enough on your hands with Mrs M, you stay where you are and fend her off, I'm happy to go down and make sure she can't come in and join forces!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon there's enough of us Scottish here to join hands and make a border so she can't get in?!?!
Christ you've enough on your hands with Mrs M, you stay where you are and fend her off, I'm happy to go down and make sure she can't come in and join forces!!
I am in fife I will cover the forth bridges 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh RM for 7 years, did tours of Iraq, Afghanistan and Golf
Think it was 2005 my oh came out, was in for about 7 years also! Genuinely couldn't have coped with the worry, I take my hat off to you, it's bad enough dealing with the aftermath 😥 though I can organise some rainbow wall plaques and send you a gazillion purple hearts, it cures all 💜🌈
If she ever pulled her head out of her arse then she may realise that all these words and fluff don't cure ANYTHING!! It's just a massive show of "look at me, I'm spreading awareness, I'm so diverse and I understand EVERYTHING that EVERYONE is going through" 🤦🏼‍♀️ god forbid she should ever have to deal with anything serious *smh*

Reactions: 10
I can help man the borders with you all😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think it was 2005 my oh came out, was in for about 7 years also! Genuinely couldn't have coped with the worry, I take my hat off to you, it's bad enough dealing with the aftermath 😥 though I can organise some rainbow wall plaques and send you a gazillion purple hearts, it cures all 💜🌈
If she ever pulled her head out of her arse then she may realise that all these words and fluff don't cure ANYTHING!! It's just a massive show of "look at me, I'm spreading awareness, I'm so diverse and I understand EVERYTHING that EVERYONE is going through" 🤦🏼‍♀️ god forbid she should ever have to deal with anything serious *smh*
They probably know each other. My oh is going to join the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, as a civi obviously but im dreading it and dont want him to, he'll be away for four months at a time on board ship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
They probably know each other. My oh is going to join the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, as a civi obviously but im dreading it and dont want him to, he'll be away for four months at a time on board ship.
I'll bet they do, probs really good friends!! Oh man, I don't envy you at all 😩 my oh is in oil and gas now, every trip offshore has me freaking!! This is why I can't understand her?!?! She thrives on tit like this, any normal person is anxious as hell, oh no, not Saint Rach, she's creaming herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'll bet they do, probs really good friends!! Oh man, I don't envy you at all 😩 my oh is in oil and gas now, every trip offshore has me freaking!! This is why I can't understand her?!?! She thrives on tit like this, any normal person is anxious as hell, oh no, not Saint Rach, she's creaming herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes clueless and wouldn't last 5 mins without Josh.
Bless you, horrible isn't it. My boy has joined the Para's so I'm a nervous wreck. My youngest is talking about joing the RAF so I'm going have a fair few more years of worry ahead of me yet lol

• Heart
Shes clueless and wouldn't last 5 mins without Josh.
Bless you, horrible isn't it. My boy has joined the Para's so I'm a nervous wreck. My youngest is talking about joing the RAF so I'm going have a fair few more years of worry ahead of me yet lol
I'm so glad we have 3 girls, for this very reason!!!! Though I'm sure at least one of them will follow in their dads footsteps!
I'm sure your boys will do you both proud ❤ despite the grey hairs and stress 😩😩 x x

• Heart
Mrs M keeps us more then entertained 😂

Reactions: 6
Not to be demanding, but where the feck is Edies balloon arch??????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Youll also get thismamalife again soon. I think Aberdeen have their fair share. Cant we send Rach somewhere abroad?
Jesus no!!! I can’t stand her daughter of a Shell worker mixed accent LOL. She’s another fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not to be demanding, but where the feck is Edies balloon arch??????
It'll be one that she picked up on FB marketplace that someone getting rid of?!?! You know like the one that the new bestie has been left to deal with 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She is so out of the “insta mums” circle ladbabymum has another in the style clothing range and Rachy hasn’t been sent any like other insta mums 😂

I wonder how long we get a rambling story for tomorrow on how Wilby was giving it one of them in soft play and Be Kinds been up to all sorts in her car without her knowing

She is so out of the “insta mums” circle ladbabymum has another in the style clothing range and Rachy hasn’t been sent any like other insta mums 😂
Ahhhhhh love ladbabymum!!! She's so down to earth and relatable (and remains that way since day 1)!! Despite the insta/social media fame, she's remained the same person! RACH, you could learn a thing or two from her, though I dare say she'd want nothing to do with you 😂😂 stick to KDIL 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd happily to move to Scotland to help with that border!

Though I did wonder if she doesnt have proper holidays because she scared of being on a Haven site full of Tattlers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow. I’d seen this woman in passing but don’t follow. Read all the pink wiki and had a look on the auld gram. Hunbelievable. Also the recaps are ace 👍🏼😅

Reactions: 14
Ahhhhhh love ladbabymum!!! She's so down to earth and relatable (and remains that way since day 1)!! Despite the insta/social media fame, she's remained the same person! RACH, you could learn a thing or two from her, though I dare say she'd want nothing to do with you 😂😂 stick to KDIL 🤷🏼‍♀️
You've got to be joking. That mad dancing and face pulling....wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.