PTWM #93 Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to the "I wish I was an army wife" bollocks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously?!? She's got more screws loose than my fecking car, and trust me, it's in the garage more than I'm in the hairdresser's FFS ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
My husband is ex marines, they were the first troop to go in to Iraq in 2003. I didn't meet him till 2009, I genuinely couldn't have coped with having to live through that!!!! WTF?!? She just craves drama and attention and wants to be the centre of it ALL!!!!!! Imagine wanting to be in that position?!?! Not knowing whether your husband is safe, if he's alive, if he's going to come back absolutely traumatised and never be the same?!?!?! Absolute bellend!!!! Bet she's gutted that PC Pissflaps has a desk job now!!!!

Reactions: 28
โ€œHost hunsโ€ sounds just as scary and predatory as it actually is! Gives me the shivers of the image

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m calling it now another cafe huns meet up womenโ€™s centre in Liverpool, run by the caravan gang.
Love how quick it is for her mates to get nicknames ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Just going back to the "I wish I was an army wife" bollocks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously?!? She's got more screws loose than my fecking car, and trust me, it's in the garage more than I'm in the hairdresser's FFS ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
My husband is ex marines, they were the first troop to go in to Iraq in 2003. I didn't meet him till 2009, I genuinely couldn't have coped with having to live through that!!!! WTF?!? She just craves drama and attention and wants to be the centre of it ALL!!!!!! Imagine wanting to be in that position?!?! Not knowing whether your husband is safe, if he's alive, if he's going to come back absolutely traumatised and never be the same?!?!?! Absolute bellend!!!! Bet she's gutted that PC Pissflaps has a desk job now!!!!
I was just going to say, the ptsd afterwards (actual ptsd,not the one she thinks everyone has) is absolutely destroying. My partner has suffered ever since he became a civvie. Plus the restless leg, horrendous nightmares, flashbacks, and all the other stuff he suffers with that I won't mention incase it triggers people.
Shes a bleeping cuckoo short of a nest. She tries to glamourise everything, army life, womens trauma, everything!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just trying to figure what the hell is going on in that head of hers to be disappointed that she couldn't cash in on the military wife's. Like seriously? She can't cope parenting her kids with 2 adults, she'd never do it alone. But then again she'd pick a hun to do it for her.

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m calling it now another cafe huns meet up womenโ€™s centre in Liverpool, run by the caravan gang.
can we maybe stop putting things like this out into the universe. im a big believer in things being talked into life. or can we at least change to city to birmingham or aberdeen or somewhere please

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am thinking of the fast and furious footage. I am right in thinking that Rachey was in the passenger seat filming with her phone Betsy doing wheel spins in the car park. So as the โ€œinstructor โ€œ or named driver surely itโ€™s illegal to use a phone when in car of a car as Betsy wouldnโ€™t be in charge as she is a learner ??

Reactions: 10
My partner is also ex RM and was out in Iraq in 2003 40 commando

Reactions: 6
Thread recap so bloody funny as always! Well done @DipsyDoodle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Your recaps could make two Sunday Times Bestseller Lists books in no time the way we whip through these threads ๐Ÿ˜‚ You are a far far better author than Ratchet.....you donโ€™t just give her a run for her money, you overtake her with your superiority! This is for you ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
4677EFC4-92F7-483C-99FB-29FE51272F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet she canโ€™t wait for the kids to piss off back to school now sheโ€™s had to parent for 28 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
can we maybe stop putting things like this out into the universe. im a big believer in things being talked into life. or can we at least change to city to birmingham or aberdeen or somewhere please
Or a different country perhaps? The books are available in many countries, so maybe she can piss off with her books & never come back ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
Love how quick it is for her mates to get nicknames ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I was just going to say, the ptsd afterwards (actual ptsd,not the one she thinks everyone has) is absolutely destroying. My partner has suffered ever since he became a civvie. Plus the restless leg, horrendous nightmares, flashbacks, and all the other stuff he suffers with that I won't mention incase it triggers people.
Shes a bleeping cuckoo short of a nest. She tries to glamourise everything, army life, womens trauma, everything!!!
Yip, I hear ya!!! Honestly, to think she makes a living out of exploiting people ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ actually boils my piss!!!! Let's face it, she doesn't help anyone but herself, she claims to 'help' people, but in actual fact she exploits them on social media to build up her own self worth! Absolute pond life ๐Ÿธ (genuinely wish that frog didn't look so happy!!!!) I reckon if she had to walk, even an hour, in those women's shoes, she'd be running for the hills and vomitting horrifically while filming it all 'for the gram' ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก nothing she ever does is real life, it's all for the likes and follows ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

My partner is also ex RM and was out in Iraq in 2003 40 commando
NEVER?!?! My oh was 40 commando!!!!

Please pick another city, Aberdeen is absolutely unavailable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I will occupy every unoccupied shop there is to make sure this NEVER happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Pls no
I'm 40 minutes from Birmingham and that is far too close for my liking ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 5
I bet she canโ€™t wait for the kids to piss off back to school now sheโ€™s had to parent for 28 days.
Maybe they'll announce that they are expecting another one soon.
& Rachy so kindly keeps us & her huns up to date on her periods and B & T's periods, I'm sure we'll be the first to know ๐Ÿ˜.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I am thinking of the fast and furious footage. I am right in thinking that Rachey was in the passenger seat filming with her phone Betsy doing wheel spins in the car park. So as the โ€œinstructor โ€œ or named driver surely itโ€™s illegal to use a phone when in car of a car as Betsy wouldnโ€™t be in charge as she is a learner ??
She was in the front and whoever (PC Pissflaps or the boyf) was in the back filming. Either way, it's illegal!! Pardon the expression, it's a car crash waiting to happen ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m a couple of hours south of Aberdeen and we donโ€™t want her this side of Hadrianโ€™s wall either ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ
I'm an hour north! I'd happily come down and rebuild Hadrian's wall with you to keep these leeches out ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yip, I hear ya!!! Honestly, to think she makes a living out of exploiting people ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ actually boils my piss!!!! Let's face it, she doesn't help anyone but herself, she claims to 'help' people, but in actual fact she exploits them on social media to build up her own self worth! Absolute pond life ๐Ÿธ (genuinely wish that frog didn't look so happy!!!!) I reckon if she had to walk, even an hour, in those women's shoes, she'd be running for the hills and vomitting horrifically while filming it all 'for the gram' ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก nothing she ever does is real life, it's all for the likes and follows ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

NEVER?!?! My oh was 40 commando!!!!

Please pick another city, Aberdeen is absolutely unavailable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I will occupy every unoccupied shop there is to make sure this NEVER happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeh RM for 7 years, did tours of Iraq, Afghanistan and Golf

Reactions: 2
I will help with this mission, Aberdeen is too close for comfort ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m a couple of hours south of Aberdeen and we donโ€™t want her this side of Hadrianโ€™s wall either ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ
Im Banchory and we definitely donโ€™t want the toothy boot if sheโ€™s on her way up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.