PTWM #93 Rach makes everyone cringe, won't parent her kids but will show us her hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl on the settee that’s B’s friend I assume is similar age so 17/18 ish. She says something about B driving her car up a curb and nearly hitting something and B saying “that’s the first time I drove a car”. Given B was away when she turned 17 then immediately home to brand new car from mum and out in that, it implies that the driving of the mates car was before B turned 17 (unless she somehow fit it in the few hours between being home and being presented with her new car). Also implies it was somewhere public (with kerbs and things to hit). If friend isn’t 21, and / or had her licence for 3 years (which given the comments and her likely age, seems unlikely) there’s a whole host of potential “issues” there that a police officer should be alive to.

Could all be above board and fine, but does all sound a bit dodgy. Wonder if her mate that was “supervising” her when she rammed it up a kerb was also on her phone illegally like R was. 🙄🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Josh's face when Wilbert was screeching while he was trying to talk and drink his red wine was EXACTLY the face I had yesterday in Costa when a couple with 4 kids were both sat looking at their phones while all 4 kids ran riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How rude is that friend just lounging around like that. I would be mortified if my daughter did that in somebody else's house. And let's not mention the swearing. She looks a real chav
One of my daughters friends swore in front of me once, I put her straight and she’s never done that since! It’s my house, my rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is reality for V and her daughters, not just tea and gossip for us. All the comments about she’s proved nothing, bored of no new revelations etc etc. They aren’t here to provide entertainment. They are a family working out how to get the word out there that this woman is not a hero, not saviour to all women and potentially trying to stop more harm coming to others.

Give them a break not criticism surely?

It’s bound to take time, they have kids and lives too. We don’t know what’s going on in the background. My hope is the whatever they do it gets people looking into the woman’s centre.

God I feel so much injustice for them and will offer nothing but support.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Oh FFS, a gay couple I follow have just been at Herpes Lodge with the Lincoln-Shaws. I really liked them as well 😭
I thought their holidays overlapped, so they just met up at the start of one holiday & the beginning of the next.
But maybe not 🤨.

I find it so odd that she has liked this comment; sounds like she agrees with it, which is just 🤯 big-headed or what?!

1D89C9D8-25CE-4649-805D-BF1ECCA6C113.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Sweet baby Jesus. I’ve just read her tattle wiki. What the hell. How does she get away with the whole go fund me fraud. I used to follow her because I liked her for doing the DV stuff until I she got married and I stopped because she was annoying and just weird and I hated the whole warrior thing and never gave her a second thought. Then I’ve come on here saw her name clicked on it and wow. Speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sweet baby Jesus. I’ve just read her tattle wiki. What the hell. How does she get away with the whole go fund me fraud. I used to follow her because I liked her for doing the DV stuff until I she got married and I stopped because she was annoying and just weird and I hated the whole warrior thing and never gave her a second thought. Then I’ve come on here saw her name clicked on it and wow. Speechless.
Have you read through past threads?
It's all shocking 😩.

I can see it now. Mrs Brown is in her kitchen cooking all the brownies she possibly can to keep R happy. Pots flying everywhere chocolate mix up the wall, eggs being thrown into bowls
While she has B on load speaker asking if she can pop and get the one ingredient she is missing for the brownies.........a big bag of your finest hash ........mammy brown must keep R happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.