PTWM #92 Bought my kid a car with profits from my scam, cos I didn’t get trainers off me mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan needs his very own thread , it’s the least we can do.

#gradeAknob
Isn't winner street a proper dive? I'm not local but heard a few locals say its a horrendous street? If so, he has alot of work to do to make it the next portobello 🤣🤣🤣
Not only is a a knob, he clearly lives in cloud bleeping cuckoo land if he thinks Winner Street will ever be anything other than tit :rolleyes: It's where businesses and dreams go to die sadly.

Reactions: 17
Not only is a a knob, he clearly lives in cloud bleeping cuckoo land if he thinks Winner Street will ever be anything other than tit :rolleyes: It's where businesses and dreams go to die sadly.
I think he may be a little challenged to be fair. Like Rachael if you get me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Nowt says happy birthday like a party in a ‘van,
Paid for by PayPal and hosted by a fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Can someone remind me about what was the point of the poverty tour , what was Jordan’s intention?
It was to BE KIND, and show poor people up and down the country how KIND Ratchet and Jordan are, so that everyone knows just how KIND they are

And to catch Covid, apparently 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone with more knowledge of this answer... in my opinion Es behaviour is awful. From violence to dirty looks, its clear she feels she is superior to all of her siblings as well as most other humans she comes into contact with. When Its been discussed before people have said she probably doesnt act like that in her dads house. I dont know any children who have split custody where I see both sides of the coin. But I really cant imagine her attitude changing. Is it possible that when she enters her dads house she just doesnt do that? She has multiple siblings in that house so is she just nice to them? She is getting worse at her mums so my head cant imagine her being nice ever.
My step daughter splits her time 50/50 between us and her mum and her behaviour is pretty much the same in both houses. I doubt very much that Edie's behaviour is dramatically different at her dad's.

I actually think a lot of what we see on insta is her playing up to the camera rather than her actual behaviour/personality and a lot of the comments about Edie on here actually make me very uncomfortable (I can't seem to report comments - I guess I don't have the privileges yet 🤷‍♀️).

She's 7 years old, she's not a witch or a brat, , she's clearly a very bright little girl who probably plays up for the camera because she knows her mum will film it and put it out there for everyone to see as the huns lap it up.

Reactions: 17
I feel like she needs to buy you a car for that trauma! 😉

joking of course, love some British cuisine
Yep its onions in vinegar, my mum used to make it as a treat, i loved them! My stomach couldnt handle them now though

• Sick
Reactions: 1
My step daughter splits her time 50/50 between us and her mum and her behaviour is pretty much the same in both houses. I doubt very much that Edie's behaviour is dramatically different at her dad's.

I actually think a lot of what we see on insta is her playing up to the camera rather than her actual behaviour/personality and a lot of the comments about Edie on here actually make me very uncomfortable (I can't seem to report comments - I guess I don't have the privileges yet 🤷‍♀️).

She's 7 years old, she's not a witch or a brat, , she's clearly a very bright little girl who probably plays up for the camera because she knows her mum will film it and put it out there for everyone to see as the huns lap it up.
My 12 year olds behaviour is awful at mine and ok at her dads. They definitely know how to act when they’re around different people. R let’s her get away with murder. Does her dad? I’d like to think not

Reactions: 9
It was to BE KIND, and show poor people up and down the country how KIND Ratchet and Jordan are, so that everyone knows just how KIND they are

And to catch Covid, apparently 🤷
They were filmed speaking to randoms they met and then what, was he expecting it to be picked up by Newsnight or Panorama or Torbay News?

What a totally and utterly pointless exercise and they had to pull Josh along to do the driving.

Reactions: 8
My 12 year olds behaviour is awful at mine and ok at her dads. They definitely know how to act when they’re around different people. R let’s her get away with murder. Does her dad? I’d like to think not
Who knows? The difference is he doesn't film it for the gram so nobody really knows how she behaves there, or how he parents her, they just assume it's very different to her mum but it might not be. He fought long and hard for access so for all we know he might indulge her every whim and treat her like a princess... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I'd say she's pretty well behaved with her Dad. They do loads, so she probably isnt bored and doesn't crave the attention.

Reactions: 7
Isn't winner street a proper dive? I'm not local but heard a few locals say its a horrendous street? If so, he has alot of work to do to make it the next portobello 🤣🤣🤣
that’s why Jordan, Rach and the rest of her circle fit right in 😂

Reactions: 4
Genuine question but what is a hun? Is it like a hanger on?
No huns are her die hard followers, they get called huns because someone called R a "hun" in a message to her being nice once and she took it as an insult and declared she hates being called a hun because its patronising 🤣
The hangers on are her "besties" and "circle"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.