Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
This woman lived in my head rent free last night and I’ve actually woken up still mad about her stories from last night.
What she *should* have pointed out to us was that now, as an adult, she realises that life isn’t always black and white, she realises that when she was getting angry at her Mum because she couldn’t have those trainers, she shouldn’t have been. She should have told us that kids grow up at times thinking the world owes them something and whilst it may have just been trainers for her, it was a few days work for her Mum who couldn’t afford it and was struggling with her mental health and, that whilst she was 15, ignorant and demanding, she gets it now.
What she should have said was that she encourages her children to have a job so they can see that if they really want something, they can work for it themselves and grow up to recognise their privilege, that if she and Josh chose to treat them, they grow up to be humble about it and not be like her, smashing that phone against the wall in anger (said phone that had more financial value than the trainers) and that she hopes if she did have to say no the kids, they would understand now hold it against her and grow up to hate her for it, spewing venom on social media. I wanted to hear her say how it’s ok to not be in the position where you can afford to buy a second hand car for your 17 year old, new clothes each week, trainers, holidays, weekends away etc etc as it’s all material stuff that actually means nothing.
I wanted her to stand up and recognise her privilege. That yes, one day she had nothing and now she has it all at the drop of a PIN number and wants for nothing.
I wanted her to say, she has everything now because, off the back of vulnerable women like she claims she once was, like her own mother and the boys mother, she has it all because she exploited them and earned herself a fortune. I wanted her to show some kind of gratitude but she didn’t do any of that.
Instead, it was a bull shit, woe is me, I brought Betsy a car because my Mum left me. Almost to justify WHY Betsy would be grateful. Betsy was brought a car, she would have been grateful no matter what the back history was or even if there was none and it was just a genuine, well meant birthday gift.

Why can’t she just be normal. Why can’t she not learn anything from the thousands she has spent in therapy and let it go now, leave her poor bloody Mother out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @Lucyinthesky88 , please donate to my PayPal so we can buy her a car! Had to edit it to fit, the full version was:
Bought my kid a car with the profits from my scam,
But only cos I didn’t get new trainers off me mam

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a weapons grade cunt
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and barely parents her kids and step kids.
- TW - SUICIDE Rancid Rach sank to a new low of turning a rambling story about getting Nike trainers for Betsy and Lula into talking about a friend of Josh's dying by suicide (and with no trigger warning). But it's ok, she donated £100 (or in context, the arm of one of her awful cardigans) to Mind.
- She's had Tallulah helping out at the "women's centre". Because women who are being abused are really going to want to be greeted by a pre-teen who was so traumatised by abuse between her parents that she's been in therapy for years. Not to mention if an abusive partner turns up looking for someone to blame for their partner leaving them 😬 it's becoming clearer each day that this is going to be nothing more than a coffee shop for Rancid to hang out at with her mates.
- Following the terrible news of the shootings in Plymouth, Ratch shared a post originally made by a Baptist church saying "pray for Plymouth". Which might mean something coming from someone who's religious, unfortunately seeing as Raq would probably melt if she set foot in a place of worship it comes across as a meaningless gesture. The following morning she came on to say how horrendous it is, and how weird that it's Betsy's birthday but she doesn't feel like she can wish her a happy birthday because of what's happened. Just ring and text your daughter Rach, you don't have to make a big song and dance all over the gram
- Gangsta Granny came over, because it was her birthday as well. Raq celebrated by getting McDonald's breakfasts all round. Then Ma Marshall said that one of Rachey's followers sent her a card and flowers. Not creepy at all that some random managed to find her address 👀
- Raq and Joyce took some of the kids swimming. Yawn.
- Emily did a Q&A and said "ask me anything", then seemingly got annoyed when people asked about her moving house (which she's posted about quite a bit).
- Then ensued a looooooooong montage for Betsy's birthday, seriously it went on for about an hour 😴
- another tour of the patchwork launderette/cafe, lots of lush plants and cushions, no thought given to access for people who have a physical disability, no privacy, but the leather sofa is so lush!
- she's filling up the kids bookshelves with lots of books about amazing, inspiring women. Presumably anyone who turns up with boys will be turned away?
- because Raq is so obsessed with women's trauma, the centre is her happy place, and she's so excited and can't wait.
- later on, Josh was ABSOLUTELY HAMMERED, like couldn't hold his head up or speak properly. But remember, they don't like to drink around the boys 👀
- Raq bought a baby box for her oldest, bestest friend who's just had a baby, it included a chocolate lolly which Wilby grabbed, and she didn't tell him no, because clearly he needs more junk food in his life
- rambling story, starting with how all the support from the huns has enabled her to fulfill her dream of opening a women's centre. No mention that the huns have also funded her buying her house, new car, braces, a million boxes of sweets etc. Of course there's professionals working "behind the scenes". Apparently Seb's wages go into her bank account, probably because she can't stand him to have something she can't control 🙄 then she was meeting up with her new friend from the park, and going shopping with Lula and the other woman's daughter. She ate a pie alone because the others went to Five Guys but our Raq didn't fancy it.
- Raq and Joyce took Wilbert out to run around, and had an argument about duvets and pillows when they go away. Couple goals!
- Rachey is asking for dating site recommendations "for a friend". Is it Emily? Or are they looking for someone to join them in the swinger's loft?
- A niece arrived for a sleepover at hamster cage HQ, and was rudely quizzed by Josh. Then we were told that Edie was cleaning Betsy's room as a birthday present. Except she said the other day she was taking Edie to buy her a present with money E had saved up herself 🤷
- Rachey filmed herself putting on her make up, including the lipstick that she definitely doesn't wear 🤡
- Relatable Rach strikes again, buying Betsy a car for her birthday. Never mind that a few weeks ago she was crying over women who are housed in accommodation with no cooking facilities, not even a microwave, and now she's spunking money on a car for a teenager who can't drive yet 🤷
- Raq filmed a rambling story in her car, about the fact she's bought Betsy a car. Apparently when she and Josh first got together they sold Betsy's bedroom furniture to buy their car. Then came a sob story about when Rancid was in foster care (you weren't actually though, were you?), and her mum would be drunk every night, and couldn't send her £30 for some trainers that all her friends had, so she got a job and tried to save, but she made a mistake and her boss docked her wages so she couldn't buy the trainers and she still hates him. Then she said that the bloke who taught her to drive us coming from Birmingham to give Betsy her lessons. Seeing as you can't get your car off your drive without hitting the wall, and you can't drive on the motorway, maybe you should get a better instructor?

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Betsy gets right on my fucking nerves. She's cocky, self absorbed and way too over confident. Just like her mother really. Watching her drive with Rachaeaeaele supervising was ridiculous. Kids in the back, crossing her hands over constantly, racing in a car park where there are people walking. If she carries on driving like that, hopefully she'll fail her first test and get a big wake up call. I will say, reluctantly, Joyce was good with her and at least attempted to teach her properly.

Before anyone comes along to tell me I'm being harsh and she's just a kid, I just want to let you know I don't care, she irritates the fuck out of me and I'm so glad my teenager isn't like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Sorry to move away from the (terrifying) driving a moment but, my friend is a full hun. She is pregnant and if it’s a girl she’s calling her Edie or a boy, Wilby. My mouth fell open in horror. She’s a social worker too. How are people so sucked in by this family?! I even tried to point her in the direction of the Wiki and she wasn’t interested, screaming troll.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
1. Please can you all just lay off Wilby 😢 he’s just two years old. It’s horrid to read what you are saying about him being autistic. Leave him alone 😢 and why do you have to make fun of his name aswell. I thought there were rules about kids on here? It’s very bullying and upsets seb so much.
2. seb is very happy at home. He loves his dad and rach very much. He doesn’t see his mum because he doesn’twant to. She did bad things to him and he’s brother and seb remembers it all.
3. rach hadn’t stolen any money. Do you thinkshe would get away with thieving being married to the police.
4. can you imagine what it’s like having to read really nasty stuff about your family every day. Seb is like why are they so nasty to people they’ve never even met.
5. in case you forget 1.please please stop slagging off Wilby 😢
6. The stuff you all write affects so many people and not in a good way. Why can’t everyone just be kind 😢 and if you don’t like the family just unfollow them
7. Seb is very happy with his life
8. Please don’t reply I don’t want a fight with any of you I’m just trying to let you know how much this all upsets seb which is a lot
1. No one has diagnosed Wilby. Merely expressed concern about certain traits which would be in his best interests to be addressed sooner rather than later.
2. Ok.
3. Righto.
4. Don’t read it.
5. See 1.
6. BeKindBetsy stole all the kindness from the world. There’s none left for the rest of us.
7. I hope so.
8. Too late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Cady1954

VIP Member
Wobble is making some really odd high pitched squeaks on the story with BeKind getting the car.
He is definitely on the spectrum bless him. But R says get is not because she trained in diagnosis of Autism when she was a facilities manager for a building company. Which I can actually believe because when I worked for a taxi company they trained me in brain surgery which came in very handy when I despatched the cars. Fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Hasn’t had a break from wilby since July 19th. Wow. Is that July 19th this year?!?! A whole month of having to look after your own child rachel?? I imagine you’re at breaking point from all that parenting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
I totally cant get my head round it

teeth sorted !
I’m actually peeing myself laughing at Emily’dividing the nation,’ and Rachael not posting as though she’s a celeb on an ‘off the grid’ wellness retreat but really she’s in a 6 berth van on someone’s farm land in Ormskirk.
You could not make this stuff up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mrsmoose

Rach really is afraid of getting on the wrong side of Betsy isn’t she. Oh darling don’t do that, slow down Boo, why are you doing that darling, no bubs maybe that’s not a good idea. If my child behaved like that the car would be stopped and the keys taken off them and they would not be getting them back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wotsit

VIP Member
Is it just me or is letting a 12 year old (with anxiety) and an 11 year old getting a train into the centre of Liverpool a big no no? Hopefully they had an adult with them because that’s a fair way to go from the caravan alone in a city you’ve never been too at that age.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JTbeard

R was brought up being passed from pillar to post (by her own admission). She was a constant feature in random friends households from being very young. Also she lived with her older brother and then shared flats and basically leeched onto everyone else's family life as she didn't like her own. So she feels comfortable in random peoples houses, as its all she's ever known. She is used to spinning sob stories to get them to do things for her and make things special for her. Its all her kids have known too. From what I know Josh wasn't raised like that. He had a steady family home life with 2 parents, where his mum did everything for him. Then the army. Then married. Then instantly into his current relationship. I wonder how he feels rocking up to a random woman's (not a real friend or family member) caravan in their garden as a family of 5 and staying there (probably free). Watching them order balloons and cakes and bouncy castles for his son and cooking his family food. Watching them be more attentive "parents" to his kids in 3 days than his wife has in 18 months. While his wife runs round with a camera sniggering and snorting like an over excited micro pig. I would feel so awkward and embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Fellow Tattlers please pray for Liverpool ❤
My thoughts are with the city today as the Shambleton-Marshall family arrive for their staycation.
The Shambleton-Marshalls are believed to be highly toxic and it is believed that close contact with them could seriously damage your wealth. If you are affected by seeing or speaking to anyone in this family you can call the helpline on 0151 666 1234 for advice and support. You can also visit our drop-in centre in Liverpool One. We can’t offer a lush coffee, lush cake or a shit book to read...we’re not made of PayPal money!
Liverpool we love you. Be strong. Be brave and remember......YNWA ✊🏼
I don’t know of any holiday parks in the city centre but maybe she’s sticking a static in Sefton Park for the week....with this lot anything’s possible. Can’t wait for the stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Sorry to move away from the (terrifying) driving a moment but, my friend is a full hun. She is pregnant and if it’s a girl she’s calling her Edie or a boy, Wilby. My mouth fell open in horror. She’s a social worker too. How are people so sucked in by this family?! I even tried to point her in the direction of the Wiki and she wasn’t interested, screaming troll.
No offence but a social worker who doesn't see the shit show of no safeguarding that goes on in that house, is not a social worker I would have any faith in. Be a hun if you want, but to be qualified as a social worker and not see the daily safeguarding issues is a big red flag

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Cady1954

VIP Member
And God created 'The Hun'

One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
Speaking to Wilby '19th of July we've had you since without a brake haven't we' what a weird thing to say to your own child. There aren't supposed to be breaks, you're his mother and doesn't Betsy taking him out all the time not count now. Was it a dig at Emily not babysitting? Bizarre.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
My partner laughs at me but I have this ridiculous obsession with making everything fair for my children. I spend the same amount on each child even though I have big age gaps on birthday balloon displays, if one has a professionally made birthday cake, the rest do that year, I spend the same on all the kids, maybe a little less on the toddlers as theIr toys are generally cheaper than their siblings but the amount of gifts is similar etc. It would actually kill me inside if one of my children thought I made more effort for one kid’s birthday than the other.
That's how my mom used to be 🤣 honestly it was so funny, she would say, right you can pick some things up to the value of £100 each for Christmas, so we would all disappear and create our lists.

On Christmas Day, alongside our gifts, we also got an envelope with the remaining money so we knew we all had the same amount.

She does it for birthdays, gives us a budget then you get the difference in an envelope, one year I had a penny in mine 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43