PTWM #92 Bought my kid a car with profits from my scam, cos I didn’t get trainers off me mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is Jordan’s job?? Isn’t it the coffee house? He’s also terrible at the English language. View attachment 724563
‘We don’t know how this business will do’

Wtf?! This guys is so bloody strange his wife clearly a nut job too. Lucky for him nobody is looking him up on company’s house because he has basically no followers

Reactions: 10
fridaK, liverpool is amazing. Bring your family, come stay in my shed and I'll get you a balloon arch and prove it :)
[/QUOTE]
I know Liverpool is fab ❤. Rachael should just stop creeping around is all.

(OR next time she could go and stay up in Sheil Road given shes ‘obsessed’ with women’s trauma 🙄. That should give her food for thought about how life really is.)

Reactions: 4
Kinda ironic that she’s dressed him in a bunch of things he won’t eat. Should have got him a chicken nugget onesie instead.

CA6A6F2E-4A5F-4B0F-A80B-387019E3DA14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am really surprised at wilbertson diet having Joyce as a parent as I always thought he was a bit off a control freak with eating since he spoon fed edie and Rachet. God help the other kids when she decides to take him to a mother and toddlers group and it’s snack time. He will barge past them all to hog all the hob nobs. At two years old some kids are able to dress and undress themselves. How is Wilbertson gonna manage with all those poppers?

Reactions: 11
I am really surprised at wilbertson diet having Joyce as a parent as I always thought he was a bit off a control freak with eating since he spoon fed edie and Rachet. God help the other kids when she decides to take him to a mother and toddlers group and it’s snack time. He will barge past them all to hog all the hob nobs. At two years old some kids are able to dress and undress themselves. How is Wilbertson gonna manage with all those poppers?
Take him to a Mum and Toddlers 😂😂😂😂, she wouldn’t be able to keep her phone in her pocket long enough .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I saw Wilby whilst out in that stupid onesie I’d think that’s the biggest one year old in the world. I wishshe’d get him some proper clothes. He’s a little boy now. And how embarrassing that Jordan has to be paid to be nice. I’m often nice to people but nobody pays me. And what he means is he creams a salary off of the charity donations and grants and calls it being paid!

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice on the Jordan post too looking down his nose at a kettle and Nescafe been offered to people in need?! No one gives a tit mate when they're at their lowest if the get offered a glass of water or a poncey coffee. Least of their worries. I for one cant even touch caffeine as it causes migraines so I'd be more than happy with a cup of decaff granulated coffee. What a prize knob he is. Makes me think he reads here as how many of us have taken the piss out of her coffee bar?!

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice on the Jordan post too looking down his nose at a kettle and Nescafe been offered to people in need?! No one gives a tit mate when they're at their lowest if the get offered a glass of water or a poncey coffee. Least of their worries. I for one cant even touch caffeine as it causes migraines so I'd be more than happy with a cup of decaff granulated coffee. What a prize knob he is. Makes me think he reads here as how many of us have taken the piss out of her coffee bar?!
I blocked Jordan because I was sick of his creepy smug face and stupid word-salad captions coming up on my Instagram. He's the bleeping king of saying a lot without actually saying anything, every other bloody word is "be kind" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I blocked Jordan because I was sick of his creepy smug face and stupid word-salad captions coming up on my Instagram. He's the bleeping king of saying a lot without actually saying anything, every other bloody word is "be kind" 🙄
He is also a grade A knobhead.

Reactions: 10
Bet that was meant for here :rolleyes: Limited diet could, again, be down to some additional needs, but why would you broadcast it?

Chicken nuggets are my ultimate safe food! Sincerely,
a 25 year old with diagnosed adhd (and autistic traits to boot)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't want to be pushy but I'm waiting for your recap on the new thread 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jordan needs his very own thread , it’s the least we can do.

#gradeAknob
Isn't winner street a proper dive? I'm not local but heard a few locals say its a horrendous street? If so, he has alot of work to do to make it the next portobello 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone remind me about what was the point of the poverty tour , what was Jordan’s intention?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.