PTWM #92 Bought my kid a car with profits from my scam, cos I didn’t get trainers off me mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Lucyinthesky88 , please donate to my PayPal so we can buy her a car! Had to edit it to fit, the full version was:
Bought my kid a car with the profits from my scam,
But only cos I didn’t get new trainers off me mam

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a weapons grade bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and barely parents her kids and step kids.
- TW - SUICIDE Rancid Rach sank to a new low of turning a rambling story about getting Nike trainers for Betsy and Lula into talking about a friend of Josh's dying by suicide (and with no trigger warning). But it's ok, she donated £100 (or in context, the arm of one of her awful cardigans) to Mind.
- She's had Tallulah helping out at the "women's centre". Because women who are being abused are really going to want to be greeted by a pre-teen who was so traumatised by abuse between her parents that she's been in therapy for years. Not to mention if an abusive partner turns up looking for someone to blame for their partner leaving them 😬 it's becoming clearer each day that this is going to be nothing more than a coffee shop for Rancid to hang out at with her mates.
- Following the terrible news of the shootings in Plymouth, Ratch shared a post originally made by a Baptist church saying "pray for Plymouth". Which might mean something coming from someone who's religious, unfortunately seeing as Raq would probably melt if she set foot in a place of worship it comes across as a meaningless gesture. The following morning she came on to say how horrendous it is, and how weird that it's Betsy's birthday but she doesn't feel like she can wish her a happy birthday because of what's happened. Just ring and text your daughter Rach, you don't have to make a big song and dance all over the gram
- Gangsta Granny came over, because it was her birthday as well. Raq celebrated by getting McDonald's breakfasts all round. Then Ma Marshall said that one of Rachey's followers sent her a card and flowers. Not creepy at all that some random managed to find her address 👀
- Raq and Joyce took some of the kids swimming. Yawn.
- Emily did a Q&A and said "ask me anything", then seemingly got annoyed when people asked about her moving house (which she's posted about quite a bit).
- Then ensued a looooooooong montage for Betsy's birthday, seriously it went on for about an hour 😴
- another tour of the patchwork launderette/cafe, lots of lush plants and cushions, no thought given to access for people who have a physical disability, no privacy, but the leather sofa is so lush!
- she's filling up the kids bookshelves with lots of books about amazing, inspiring women. Presumably anyone who turns up with boys will be turned away?
- because Raq is so obsessed with women's trauma, the centre is her happy place, and she's so excited and can't wait.
- later on, Josh was ABSOLUTELY HAMMERED, like couldn't hold his head up or speak properly. But remember, they don't like to drink around the boys 👀
- Raq bought a baby box for her oldest, bestest friend who's just had a baby, it included a chocolate lolly which Wilby grabbed, and she didn't tell him no, because clearly he needs more junk food in his life
- rambling story, starting with how all the support from the huns has enabled her to fulfill her dream of opening a women's centre. No mention that the huns have also funded her buying her house, new car, braces, a million boxes of sweets etc. Of course there's professionals working "behind the scenes". Apparently Seb's wages go into her bank account, probably because she can't stand him to have something she can't control 🙄 then she was meeting up with her new friend from the park, and going shopping with Lula and the other woman's daughter. She ate a pie alone because the others went to Five Guys but our Raq didn't fancy it.
- Raq and Joyce took Wilbert out to run around, and had an argument about duvets and pillows when they go away. Couple goals!
- Rachey is asking for dating site recommendations "for a friend". Is it Emily? Or are they looking for someone to join them in the swinger's loft?
- A niece arrived for a sleepover at hamster cage HQ, and was rudely quizzed by Josh. Then we were told that Edie was cleaning Betsy's room as a birthday present. Except she said the other day she was taking Edie to buy her a present with money E had saved up herself 🤷
- Rachey filmed herself putting on her make up, including the lipstick that she definitely doesn't wear 🤡
- Relatable Rach strikes again, buying Betsy a car for her birthday. Never mind that a few weeks ago she was crying over women who are housed in accommodation with no cooking facilities, not even a microwave, and now she's spunking money on a car for a teenager who can't drive yet 🤷
- Raq filmed a rambling story in her car, about the fact she's bought Betsy a car. Apparently when she and Josh first got together they sold Betsy's bedroom furniture to buy their car. Then came a sob story about when Rancid was in foster care (you weren't actually though, were you?), and her mum would be drunk every night, and couldn't send her £30 for some trainers that all her friends had, so she got a job and tried to save, but she made a mistake and her boss docked her wages so she couldn't buy the trainers and she still hates him. Then she said that the bloke who taught her to drive us coming from Birmingham to give Betsy her lessons. Seeing as you can't get your car off your drive without hitting the wall, and you can't drive on the motorway, maybe you should get a better instructor?

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 90
New thread title courtesy of @Lucyinthesky88 , please donate to my PayPal so we can buy her a car! Had to edit it to fit, the full version was:
Bought my kid a car with the profits from my scam,
But only cos I didn’t get new trainers off me mam

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a weapons grade bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and barely parents her kids and step kids.
- TW - SUICIDE Rancid Rach sank to a new low of turning a rambling story about getting Nike trainers for Betsy and Lula into talking about a friend of Josh's dying by suicide (and with no trigger warning). But it's ok, she donated £100 (or in context, the arm of one of her awful cardigans) to Mind.
- She's had Tallulah helping out at the "women's centre". Because women who are being abused are really going to want to be greeted by a pre-teen who was so traumatised by abuse between her parents that she's been in therapy for years. Not to mention if an abusive partner turns up looking for someone to blame for their partner leaving them 😬 it's becoming clearer each day that this is going to be nothing more than a coffee shop for Rancid to hang out at with her mates.
- Following the terrible news of the shootings in Plymouth, Ratch shared a post originally made by a Baptist church saying "pray for Plymouth". Which might mean something coming from someone who's religious, unfortunately seeing as Raq would probably melt if she set foot in a place of worship it comes across as a meaningless gesture. The following morning she came on to say how horrendous it is, and how weird that it's Betsy's birthday but she doesn't feel like she can wish her a happy birthday because of what's happened. Just ring and text your daughter Rach, you don't have to make a big song and dance all over the gram
- Gangsta Granny came over, because it was her birthday as well. Raq celebrated by getting McDonald's breakfasts all round. Then Ma Marshall said that one of Rachey's followers sent her a card and flowers. Not creepy at all that some random managed to find her address 👀
- Raq and Joyce took some of the kids swimming. Yawn.
- Emily did a Q&A and said "ask me anything", then seemingly got annoyed when people asked about her moving house (which she's posted about quite a bit).
- Then ensued a looooooooong montage for Betsy's birthday, seriously it went on for about an hour 😴
- another tour of the patchwork launderette/cafe, lots of lush plants and cushions, no thought given to access for people who have a physical disability, no privacy, but the leather sofa is so lush!
- she's filling up the kids bookshelves with lots of books about amazing, inspiring women. Presumably anyone who turns up with boys will be turned away?
- because Raq is so obsessed with women's trauma, the centre is her happy place, and she's so excited and can't wait.
- later on, Josh was ABSOLUTELY HAMMERED, like couldn't hold his head up or speak properly. But remember, they don't like to drink around the boys 👀
- Raq bought a baby box for her oldest, bestest friend who's just had a baby, it included a chocolate lolly which Wilby grabbed, and she didn't tell him no, because clearly he needs more junk food in his life
- rambling story, starting with how all the support from the huns has enabled her to fulfill her dream of opening a women's centre. No mention that the huns have also funded her buying her house, new car, braces, a million boxes of sweets etc. Of course there's professionals working "behind the scenes". Apparently Seb's wages go into her bank account, probably because she can't stand him to have something she can't control 🙄 then she was meeting up with her new friend from the park, and going shopping with Lula and the other woman's daughter. She ate a pie alone because the others went to Five Guys but our Raq didn't fancy it.
- Raq and Joyce took Wilbert out to run around, and had an argument about duvets and pillows when they go away. Couple goals!
- Rachey is asking for dating site recommendations "for a friend". Is it Emily? Or are they looking for someone to join them in the swinger's loft?
- A niece arrived for a sleepover at hamster cage HQ, and was rudely quizzed by Josh. Then we were told that Edie was cleaning Betsy's room as a birthday present. Except she said the other day she was taking Edie to buy her a present with money E had saved up herself 🤷
- Rachey filmed herself putting on her make up, including the lipstick that she definitely doesn't wear 🤡
- Relatable Rach strikes again, buying Betsy a car for her birthday. Never mind that a few weeks ago she was crying over women who are housed in accommodation with no cooking facilities, not even a microwave, and now she's spunking money on a car for a teenager who can't drive yet 🤷
- Raq filmed a rambling story in her car, about the fact she's bought Betsy a car. Apparently when she and Josh first got together they sold Betsy's bedroom furniture to buy their car. Then came a sob story about when Rancid was in foster care (you weren't actually though, were you?), and her mum would be drunk every night, and couldn't send her £30 for some trainers that all her friends had, so she got a job and tried to save, but she made a mistake and her boss docked her wages so she couldn't buy the trainers and she still hates him. Then she said that the bloke who taught her to drive us coming from Birmingham to give Betsy her lessons. Seeing as you can't get your car off your drive without hitting the wall, and you can't drive on the motorway, maybe you should get a better instructor?

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
I’m so proud that I managed to create such a lush thread title when I’ve never even owned a pair of Nikes myself 😭💔 I now know that I must make sure my eldest gets a car for their 17th though, to make up for my eternal lack of overpriced footwear 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Surely this is a WhatsApp message so whoever sent it already has her number and isn’t just a random “fan”.
973608B3-533F-49B0-8B7B-4ED7233D0AF7.png

Reactions: 29
This woman lived in my head rent free last night and I’ve actually woken up still mad about her stories from last night.
What she *should* have pointed out to us was that now, as an adult, she realises that life isn’t always black and white, she realises that when she was getting angry at her Mum because she couldn’t have those trainers, she shouldn’t have been. She should have told us that kids grow up at times thinking the world owes them something and whilst it may have just been trainers for her, it was a few days work for her Mum who couldn’t afford it and was struggling with her mental health and, that whilst she was 15, ignorant and demanding, she gets it now.
What she should have said was that she encourages her children to have a job so they can see that if they really want something, they can work for it themselves and grow up to recognise their privilege, that if she and Josh chose to treat them, they grow up to be humble about it and not be like her, smashing that phone against the wall in anger (said phone that had more financial value than the trainers) and that she hopes if she did have to say no the kids, they would understand now hold it against her and grow up to dislike her for it, spewing venom on social media. I wanted to hear her say how it’s ok to not be in the position where you can afford to buy a second hand car for your 17 year old, new clothes each week, trainers, holidays, weekends away etc etc as it’s all material stuff that actually means nothing.
I wanted her to stand up and recognise her privilege. That yes, one day she had nothing and now she has it all at the drop of a PIN number and wants for nothing.
I wanted her to say, she has everything now because, off the back of vulnerable women like she claims she once was, like her own mother and the boys mother, she has it all because she exploited them and earned herself a fortune. I wanted her to show some kind of gratitude but she didn’t do any of that.
Instead, it was a bull tit, woe is me, I brought Betsy a car because my Mum left me. Almost to justify WHY Betsy would be grateful. Betsy was brought a car, she would have been grateful no matter what the back history was or even if there was none and it was just a genuine, well meant birthday gift.

Why can’t she just be normal. Why can’t she not learn anything from the thousands she has spent in therapy and let it go now, leave her poor bloody Mother out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
I haven't (and wont) watch the stories, but from what I've read here she's loosing the plot big time 😂

Her nerves must be shot to tit and although she says she's excited about the women's centre, I bet she's also petrified of someone turning up and confronting her.

Reactions: 22
If anyone should be unable to sleep well because of their actions it’s Rachel.

I haven't (and wont) watch the stories, but from what I've read here she's loosing the plot big time 😂

Her nerves must be shot to tit and although she says she's excited about the women's centre, I bet she's also petrified of someone turning up and confronting her.
That’s a good point actually regarding her working in the shop, who’ll be looking after Wibble if she’s taking her turn behind the bar. Or will she be in the back , in the office never fronting up?

Reactions: 15
Also, is anyone else thinking the big drama was just about trainers?!?! I have 3 children……sometimes they’ve had trainers from Tesco, sometimes they’re Nike or Adidas. I’m bringing them up to not be so shallow to make a thing of it! Same can’t be said for that house!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What is this constant validation thing she has started to do?? Every story involving her spending money has her saying ‘do you like it?’, normally followed by ‘boo’ or ‘bub’??? I’m sure this is a new thing- is it part of her little girl- turned in toes persona??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s be trouble brewing in that house with the blatant favouritism of Betsy and the car buying.

Poor ol’ Seb, stuck with a disinterested pissed up Dad and Rachel Hambleton.

Reactions: 20
My mother periodically chucked me out when Out starting when I Was 14 and I was passed around the family and don’t really have a single person looking out for me, honestly. I got pregnant at 18 and I think she must have been so stoked to have an official reason to get rid of me. Anyway that set me up for life let me tell you, and because I finally met a decent man I’m able to claw my life to something good today.

When I was 15 I wanted Nike Shox, they were £100. I earned £10 a week pot washing and saved up to buy them. I was so frickin proud wearing them for PE At school. I didn’t feel I had anyone to buy me sanitary towels for heavens sake and she’s crying over a pair of shot 90s trainers?! Again??

I didn’t try and take myself to foster care but I had a really tempestuous relationship with my mother, and were close now but there are parts of me I keep to myself. She was nowhere near the hospital and certainly didn’t name my children. Rachs children are going to be screwed judging by how messed up her relationship is with her own mum and her perception of it. What’s weirder is I only know what she’s put out there, as though she’s estranged from her but she really isn’t?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What is this constant validation thing she has started to do?? Every story involving her spending money has her saying ‘do you like it?’, normally followed by ‘boo’ or ‘bub’??? I’m sure this is a new thing- is it part of her little girl- turned in toes persona??
Probably trying (yet again 😂) to get in with Hinch and Stacey Solomon ‘love you to the moon and back bubs’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
Honestly I don't begrudge anyone buying their kid a car when they turn 17. I got an old KA for my 18th and honestly my driving shot through the roof and I passed within 3 months. It helped my parents out as I had a job over 30 minutes away so meant I could drive to and from work. She can clearly afford to do it (although the means in which she has gone about affording to do it are just gross!)

The issue is the constant need to justify why she's doing stuff and there's always an ulterior motive with her. I would say the car was probably bought with the ad money, the PayPal money is long gone. The ads are obviously how she gets her money now and she should just be honest about that.

She's obviously got an issue with it, it's like when you're a kid and you buy something and know you're going to have to justify it to your parents when you get home. I think she knows there's gonna be a tit storm headed her way when Seb is old enough for a car. And when the other kids are old enough. I can't see the adds lasting for another 10 years for Edie.

I would put money on Seb getting Betsy's car second hand in 2 years when Betsy has saved up to buy a new one.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.