PTWM #92 Bought my kid a car with profits from my scam, cos I didn’t get trainers off me mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story makes her sound like a spoilt brat. "I couldn't get the trainers so I threw a tantrum and smashed up the phone". Throwing your sick Mum under the bus again. Pathetic!

Reactions: 38
I wonder why she doesn't post her whole woe is me waffles to her fb stories, nor the new car post 🤔
This gets me too, you can share to both at the same time you post on Instagram, if your accounts are connected.

I just think more huns are on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Well lots of catching up to do for me! After a week off grid camping. After watching last nights story about her trainers, wtf 🤯 I went to live with my gran when I was 15 because my mother was abusive and do you know what I cant remember what trainers i had on my feet or even wanted my head was so fucked up. What a horrible little madam she is. Is this a new thing her mum suddenly an alcoholic?! Not heard that one before. Does anyone remember the letter she wrote her mum too when she moved into her new flat that had a list of yellow argos kitchen things, kettle, toaster etc. I remember thinking at the time strange to be writing to someone on the beg who abandoned you. I think she will have tried the guilt trip many times with her mum when she was younger. Look at the grown up shes become, self entitled narcissist. If your mum was that bad you would have cut her off like I did not be using her now for the sob story.

I passed my driving test at 31 after having my 3 kids. My parents never had a car. It took me a yr to pass with my anxiety. Weve still got the same old ford focus weve had for 10 years. Do I deserve a medal? Why does she think a 12 block booking of lessons from Steve in Birmingham will be enough. A good instructor teaches you to drive not to pass the test. I thought Torbays answer to Greta Thunberg would be dead against a car?! Dont they live in a seaside town, I cant imagine where she would need to drive to and isnt she going to uni? She surely wont need a car in a city? Just another elaborate gesture so she can lap up 'the most lush mum ever' praise from her fans. It's a pointless waste of money. A car now sat on her drive, why not buy the car when she passes.

You dont teach your kids hard work at all Rach after your ramblings about how hard up you've had it you're now earning thousands selling your kids out and your soul and be honest you're hoping Betsy can make it on insta too. What are you gonna do when the vulnerable teens are coming for advice to your coffee shop, give them a pair of Betsy's old Nike Jordan's? I'm sure that's gonna solve their problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When Josh said "shall I put the child seat in now"
Surely to God Betsey won't be driving with Wilby in the car before she's past her test ? I'm so against learner drivers being taken out for practice by licence holders. I did it for my then 30 year old son cos he went on and on and on at me. I was a fkn nervous wreck on the roads with him lol. My foot was continously hitting the imaginary brake!

Reactions: 14
Im dubious about the cortez story , theyv been around since the 70s but wernt a go to trab for years and years in the uk . They had a resurgence in the 90s as a cool scal trainie some where in the north of England
( they also look like little sharks which is cool )
shes just not cool enough of her own back and i very much doubt they where 30 quid then

im a bit of a trainie nerd .
We all know shes lying i agree shes plucked the name from joyces box fresh ones

theyv single handly ruined cortezs now

Reactions: 17
Surely to God Betsey won't be driving with Wilby in the car before she's past her test ? I'm so against learner drivers being taken out for practice by licence holders. I did it for my then 30 year old son cos he went on and on and on at me. I was a fkn nervous wreck on the roads with him lol. My foot was continously hitting the imaginary brake!
I never even allowed my husband to put our kids in the car till he passed his test, once he passed yes as he was deemed safe to drive. They’re stupid thinking they should put any of the kids in with B . Saying that R is such a shut nervous driver maybe she shouldn’t have the kids in with her either. I mean how many times has she bumped the wall. And easy a chew it’s going to be moving the cars about to get in and out. I’m hoping the insurance is so bad and high they realise they’ve fucked up.

Reactions: 9
Nearly 20 years ago I used to ask my friends for their Jane Norman carry bags for my PE kit because I couldn't afford to buy anything from that shop (it was the in thing to use them for school back then 😆) i didn't want to feel left out. But hey, I laugh about it now, not cry about it. I understand now how much my parents struggled,I even understand why they divorced. My mum left us with my dad but guess what, I don't dislike her for it!!! Yeah I feel guilty when I can't get my son the £100 trainers he wants right that second, but I explain to him that he either saves up or waits and let's me save, he will get them eventually.
Iv never seen someone so materialistic as R. Literally her whole life revolves around money, paying her friends to stick around, reminding her husband that she pays all the bills, justifying her purchases with her childhood 'trauma', selling everyone else's trauma to line her pockets, buying her kids love and loyalty, friends that aren't in her circle are business owners that have done deals with her. Its a pretty sad life. What's she going to do if she ever falls on hard times? It can happen to anyone at anytime (covid proved that for the rest of us) nothing is secure these days and definitely not a social media page that you rely on for everything. Take a look at Facebook, that was once the top rated social media site and its slowly dying off with popularity and the same will happen with Instagram eventually.
Oh and everyone saying the pay pal money is long gone, it isn't! She still has people unknowingly and knowingly paying into it! She just doesn't accept new donations!
she's defo still getting money into the paypal account. Lets not forget that this is the person who sold her kids football boots/trainers for £3 on FB and also accepted £100 for her stepsons beds (the buyer wanted to pay more but Rach is such a saint she wouldn't accept it, even though she could have refused all payment and asked the man to donate it charity)

There's no way on earth she has cancelled anyone's subscription. Even if only 1% of the followers now donate £1 that's still about £2000 a month going in there tax free and totally unaccounted for.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Nearly 20 years ago I used to ask my friends for their Jane Norman carry bags for my PE kit because I couldn't afford to buy anything from that shop (it was the in thing to use them for school back then 😆) i didn't want to feel left out. But hey, I laugh about it now, not cry about it.
Yes! This was definitely a thing in the 90s too. Heaven forbid you should use a Somerfields bag for your PE kit !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've finally had to unfollow- i actually can't deal with the thick twats who rim her arse every post. Just absolute dead brain morons whose vocab stretches to 'lush' and 'I'm sobbing here' and 'if anyone deserves it, its your family'. I really had to stop myself making a cutting comment to that last idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a quick one. The Nike Cortez story was most likely bullshit. I noticed that Josh was wearing a brand new pair of Nike Cortez trainers.

So I’m assuming that Rachael had to make a woe is me story up, looked for inspiration, saw the name of Josh’s trainers and went from there.

Attention to detail Rach. You forget it everytime
🙄

ETA: Do you think he got them free off the back of the suicide AD? Snakes 🐍
Those aren't the same trainers

she's defo still getting money into the paypal account. Lets not forget that this is the person who sold her kids football boots/trainers for £3 on FB and also accepted £100 for her stepsons beds (the buyer wanted to pay more but Rach is such a saint she wouldn't accept it, even though she could have refused all payment and asked the man to donate it charity)

There's no way on earth she has cancelled anyone's subscription. Even if only 1% of the followers now donate £1 that's still about £2000 a month going in there tax free and totally unaccounted for.
Yes but you forget £2000 is not a lot of money 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think you have to put all of this into context of what’s relevant and what isn’t. With regard to the car, yes it seems extravagant but at the end of the day lots of parents who are in the position she’s in buy their kids cars. The real test for Rachael will be when she realises that she has to fund Betsy through Uni, because due to her income. Betsy won’t get anything on the means tested grants and only a basic student loan that will barely cover her living costs. This is just the beginning of funding all the kids into adulthood and it’s not cheap. With six kids, I would bare that in mind over the gifts they are given. But that’s just me.

However, her having to justify what’s she’s doing by continually throwing her poor Mother under the bus is something else. The incoherent stories she tells that don’t add up or make sense are nothing short of insane. The collateral damage she must create when she does that must be really tough for those involved. The only thing I took from those stories apart from a bit of ‘wtf is she doing?’ energy, is that if she’s grown up around drinkers, that’s evidently why she doesn’t seem to have noticed her husbands an alcoholic. At least that makes sense now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think you have to put all of this into context of what’s relevant and what isn’t. With regard to the car, yes it seems extravagant but at the end of the day lots of parents who are in the position she’s in buy their kids cars. The real test for Rachael will be when she realises that she has to fund Betsy through Uni, because due to her income. Betsy won’t get anything on the means tested grants and only a basic student loan that will barely cover her living costs. This is just the beginning of funding all the kids into adulthood and it’s not cheap. With six kids, I would bare that in mind over the gifts they are given. But that’s just me.

However, her having to justify what’s she’s doing by continually throwing her poor Mother under the bus is something else. The incoherent stories she tells that don’t add up or make sense are nothing short of insane. The collateral damage she must create when she does that must be really tough for those involved. The only thing I took from those stories apart from a bit of ‘wtf is she doing?’ energy, is that if she’s grown up around drinkers, that’s evidently why she doesn’t seem to have noticed her husbands an alcoholic. At least that makes sense now.
The thing is with a good accountant and lots of her income being donations she may well get plenty of help for uni. Josh barely works. Anyway it’s all wishful thinking B will go to uni. I don’t think she’s all that clever but she is kind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t have my precious daughter driving around in a car bought from cash made conning vulnerable people. The car has bad karma written all over it. My daughter worked hard to buy her first banger then worked hard to upgrade it to a newer car. No vulnerable women were conned for her to get on the road. She’s a better person for it though. She’s not a snide little cow to her younger siblings and nobody has felt the need to cut her out their lives 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My husband brought all four of our children a “banger” for there 17th Birthday. We also paid for all the lessons as well as the theory and practical test. When they passed we paid for 1 years tax mot and insurance for them all. after that they brought and funded themselves. We don’t have any favourite child and they all get exactly the same. We also DONT have any extra PayPal funds tho

Reactions: 14
The thing is with a good accountant and lots of her income being donations she may well get plenty of help for uni. Josh barely works. Anyway it’s all wishful thinking B will go to uni. I don’t think she’s all that clever but she is kind 😂
I don’t disagree with this 😂😂.
All I meant was yes, the car seems extravagant but I think most people with Adult kids will say 17, a car or whatever, is only the beginning of the journey

Reactions: 5
Hey Rachy here is some content for you, free of charge.💜

Soon as most of your huns are mums how about you show B & S helping towards household bills etc now they are working because when all your PayPal funds, ad money, book earnings, grant money runs out (which it will at some point) they will have to contribute like the rest of us poor folks did when we was growing up.

I gave my parents house keep (not a lot at first)when I was 17 in my 1st job and even when I was signing on for a short time still had to give some money.

Teach them real life things Rachy, not everything is gifted, they won’t live in your ‘patchwork’ bubble forever ✌

Reactions: 17
Hey Rachy here is some content for you, free of charge.💜

Soon as most of your huns are mums how about you show B & S helping towards household bills etc now they are working because when all your PayPal funds, ad money, book earnings, grant money runs out (which it will at some point) they will have to contribute like the rest of us poor folks did when we was growing up.

I gave my parents house keep (not a lot at first)when I was 17 in my 1st job and even when I was signing on for a short time still had to give some money.

Teach them real life things Rachy, not everything is gifted, they won’t live in your ‘patchwork’ bubble forever ✌
Bingo. I gave my parents 10% of my earnings. If I was earning, I was contributing to the household.

Reactions: 12
The real take away for me was pointing out her mum got pissed all the time. But drinking was fine as she wasn't with her kids and that was ok, whatever she needed to get through the day...

Look a bit closer to home you deranged hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.