PTWM #91 He’s not a lockdown baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was horrendous 🤬🤬🤬🤬
1) it should have had a trigger warning before she mentioned suicide.
2) totally insensitive to discuss suicide in an advert to do with foot wear.
3) for a Sunday Times best selling author why the heck does she say UM so much.
4) Don’t fake cry and show a donation of a measly £100.00 when we all know that’s a drop in the ocean for
YOU Rach.
5) yes most people work to live unlike YOU Rach
What a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She has turned an advert into being about her husbands best friends suicide. I cannot believe what I've just watched to be honest, and that is triggering. I've been so busy last few days that I haven't been looking at her stories at all but Jesus christ she needs help.
I was just coming on to say this. She shouldn't have mentioned that at all, its not relevant in the slightest, she could have just said josh had a friend who worked there in the past.
We have just lost 2 friends to suicide within the space of 2 weeks of each other, both male. She should have put a trigger warning on it, better still just not mention it!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m literally outraged, I’ve survived 5 suicide attempts. Using someone else suicide story in a bleeping advert is the lowest of the low. I’m almost crying. She is a compassionless bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Shes actually really pissed me off. Fake crying then instantly turning the water works off.....
Saying always look out for people blah blah... she is the first one to use someone else's mental health against them (proof in the wiki I'm sure, and her latest book!!!)
What about all the women who have messaged her for help and she has ignored them, did their mental health not matter.
The mental health of her own children when she ridicules them for content, the mental health of her husband who isn't allowed out her sight to do his own thing and she humiliates him online. What about the mother of her step children. What about her ex friends??
What about the follower that is obsessed with her, and she publicly slated and tagged her to 200k strangers instead of helping her!!
She won't have a clue what services are out there for mental health, especially for men, mind was probably the first popular one that popped into her head!!
Absolute bleeping head
Sorry, she has really pissed me off after that story, wish I didn't watch it now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Wow what a self absorbed twunt. If I was the sister of the man she was discussing, I would be bleeping raging. Also did she say she met that "trendy" girl in Exeter very recently & she owns a kids vintage shop. Is that not the vintage shop she bought Osh Kosh dungarees from last year!???

Reactions: 19
So she buys her kids overpriced trainers and gets a free pair for herself that she could afford to buy anyway? Wanker.

Shes actually really pissed me off. Fake crying then instantly turning the water works off.....
Saying always look out for people blah blah... she is the first one to use someone else's mental health against them (proof in the wiki I'm sure, and her latest book!!!)
What about all the women who have messaged her for help and she has ignored them, did their mental health not matter.
The mental health of her own children when she ridicules them for content, the mental health of her husband who isn't allowed out her sight to do his own thing and she humiliates him online. What about the mother of her step children. What about her ex friends??
What about the follower that is obsessed with her, and she publicly slated and tagged her to 200k strangers instead of helping her!!
She won't have a clue what services are out there for mental health, especially for men, mind was probably the first popular one that popped into her head!!
Absolute bleeping head
Sorry, she has really pissed me off after that story, wish I didn't watch it now.
What a twit she is.

Reactions: 19
What the god in bleeping hell was that?
My mouth has literally dropped.
What is the matter with her?
Did she ask this mans family if she could use him to flog trainers?
If Josh was that close to him why is he letting his wife use his death to promote Pro frigging direct?
Do Pro Direct know she is selling their shoes with suicide?
Why wasn’t there a trigger warning?
Why is she telling 225k people about someone recently bereaved that contacted her and calling it horrible?
Why did she seemingly dig at whoever the mans sister was by saying ‘she contacted us but never contacted us again?
Why did she tell that story and then go back into moaning about the cost of trainers?
If she does this to friends, how will women in the women’s centre know they won’t feature on her stories?
What the hell is wrong with Josh, if that was his mate?
What if the blokes family see it? Or if he had kids? Or a wife?
OMG. Is she ill?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Nowt like a bit of a trigger warning there hey hun!!!
Stupid witch.
sorry very emotive subject for me as I lost my little sister to suicide.
You know on her birthday I always do a social media post, and always always put phone numbers on it for mind, Samaritans etc etc

and yeah rach be nice, what about your utter total lack of empathy when your spa day was ruined by an attempted suicide…..ah but it’s fiction

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Can’t believe Josh or someone (anyone!) can’t tell her that what she has said is SO INAPPROPRIATE… Perhaps it’s just a case of that she only listens to her “circle” and they’re obviously all up her arse in praising her etc as they’re all on the payroll. I’ve honestly never been so shocked at one of her stories than that. I knew she was low but this is a whole new level.

Reactions: 24
I’ve reported it with reference to the suicide that was not ok. It’s one thing discussing a sensitive subject in context with warning, raising awareness in a genuine way and there is using an emotional tool for engagement - NOT OK. I expect nothing will be done but it’s worth a try.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wasn't her latest *fiction* book based on the reality of the boys paternal mum being suicidal which of course she revelled in. bleeping hypocrite...I no longer say lush as my hole involuntary twitches even hearing it.

Reactions: 22
I’ve reported it with reference to the suicide that was not ok. It’s one thing discussing a sensitive subject in context with warning, raising awareness in a genuine way and there is using an emotional tool for engagement - NOT OK. I expect nothing will be done but it’s worth a try.
I've just reported it too. I got a fb warning the other week for sharing a post about not giving ice cubes to dogs but as usual she is Teflon coated and will come out smelling of roses.

Reactions: 21
I've just reported it too. I got a fb warning the other week for sharing a post about not giving ice cubes to dogs but as usual she is Teflon coated and will come out smelling of roses.
Facebook is so inconsistent with their banning. I got a 24 hour ban for sharing the pic of the man at the euros with the flare up his arse. Yet my friend shared it and didn't get any ban!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.